*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I certainly don't think of myself as a cougar but hey, I guess cougars never do, do they? All I know is that in a parallel life, Jeff and I would have mad, passionate sex and he would quit smoking.

If he didn't quit smoking you could tell him the only time he could smoke was after sex.

where's the pic???,lol, I want to see

If he didn't quit smoking you could tell him the only time he could smoke was after sex.

No, this wouldn't be good at all. He'd be smoking more than he ever had in his life. Frig, he'd be a chain smoker and somewhere between all the sex and after sex smoking, I'd have an asthma attack, not good. Being a year older than him (but really, he looks way older than I do but it's okay, he's still super sexy), I need to take care of myself. It's best he quit before we get married.

95957540.png

This pic deserves a be brought back to the forefront...

:heart2:

My girls (8 & 4) are night owls at the moment, so when I have BBAD on, they yell at me when Jeff is on! lol I have them trained well...unfortunately, this is the last week, as school starts in 3 weeks, so my oldest has to get back on schedule. *sigh* Now I will have to utilize my DVR & speed along for Jeff airtime.

I think Jeff/Jordan/Michelle would be wise to try to incorporate Kevin in their alliance. Wonder if this would be considered? Lydia is too flighty & Jessie obsessed to even try to talk game with. Really hoping Jeff got the Coup...after being ostracized by his own clique in week 1, put on the block in week 2, then winning PoV & losing close friends of his own alliance, he has surely earned it!!

95957540.png

This pic deserves a be brought back to the forefront...

:heart2:

My girls (8 & 4) are night owls at the moment, so when I have BBAD on, they yell at me when Jeff is on! lol I have them trained well...unfortunately, this is the last week, as school starts in 3 weeks, so my oldest has to get back on schedule. *sigh* Now I will have to utilize my DVR & speed along for Jeff airtime.

I think Jeff/Jordan/Michelle would be wise to try to incorporate Kevin in their alliance. Wonder if this would be considered? Lydia is too flighty & Jessie obsessed to even try to talk game with. Really hoping Jeff got the Coup...after being ostracized by his own clique in week 1, put on the block in week 2, then winning PoV & losing close friends of his own alliance, he has surely earned it!!

That is a nice pic...hold on I need to wipe the drool off of my keyboard :animated_rotfl:

QUOTE (1realitymom @ Aug 6 2009, 02:59 PM)

"I think Jeff/Jordan/Michelle would be wise to try to incorporate Kevin in their alliance. "

I agree.

Might I also add that I would absolutely love to incorporate Jeff in my alliance..

Archived