*Jeff*

CeCiMom

LOL! I love that the "D" can stand for any adjective beginning with D depending upon his actions or your mood.

Exactly! lol

But in this case, reaper, I meant 'dear'. ;)

LOVE the pillowcase idea! LOL

ummmm, yeah, I think Jeff may be a bit overwhelmed when he gets back to the real world! lol

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diary room leak. They called Jeff in and said.

Hey Jeff just had a couple questions for you. (everyone heard it in the house)

What were the questions and what was his reply?

Somebody is going to get FIRED!

I think they did kill it cause it was only out a couple of seconds and when they come back Nat and Kevin were laughing about it...

Hey, just because we've ordered does not mean we can't drool all over the menu!! :pizza:

(and Jeff looks like a very tasty entree to me!)

COME ON YANA!!! Let loose!!! Just because you could be interviewing him in the future is NO EXCUSE!!! Every other cougar here has said what they would do to him, with him, for him, around him, etc... LOL

OK so look the first thing I'd do is feed the guy some protein to give him the staying power... Then I guess the handcuffs would have to come out, cause that's the only way the poor guy is going to stay around LOL...

Yana = Cougar

Gosh yea I would be... I am old enough to be Jeffs mom... In fact I have a child older than him LOL...

I knew you had it in ya Yana!!! Shoot, Pokey wants him, and she was there when the bible was written!!! LOL *Oh, I'm gonna catch $hit for that one*

oooooooooo your sooo gonna get it from Pokey.....:)

and I wanna watch \@@/

And Yana not to worry, when hubby caught me drooling at the pics, I said "Hey, as long as your the main course, what do you care what I have for an appetizer!!!"

OK these Jeff and Jordan are boring!!! If everyone on the other side leaves, the show would not be interesting...They are boring... I just skip reading them on the feeds because they are not talking about anything.

OK these Jeff and Jordan are boring!!! If everyone on the other side leaves, the show would not be interesting...They are boring... I just skip reading them on the feeds because they are not talking about anything.

Is it really necassary to copy/paste the same comment in both J & J's threads??? Welcome to my "Ignore" list...

Yana: if you EVER get to interview Jeff, tell him a short 3.5 hour drive to Indy, he has a place to stay in the heart of Broad Ripple (the hot spot for those that are hot and love to see and be seen) AND my hubby and I will be perfect hosts :)

Reaper: didn't you used to be fun? Ignore lists? This is a DISCUSSION board. They have already limited the discussion by forcing categories. You HAVE to post the same thing in MULTIPLE threads just to get your post read. It isn't like the first years when you could just post once and be done. Don't hate the posters for that, that is a rule of Morty's and the mods.

I have been fighting for years for freedom to post without threads. Ain't gonna happen.

Dep

Archived