*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i've never been a pervert before-it's very disconcerting!

I feel the same way........I made a few comments to my daughter about how "hot" he is (actually thinking more about how "hot" I feel when I see him!)..........and she said "MOM,what's going on with you"?..............from now on, I'll keep my comments to myself and post them here, where I feel safe to be a perv

He is the reason I stay up for BBAD--hoping to catch him in a towel!!! He is the best ever on BB so far as I am concerned. (Yes, I am an "old " married lady---I can still dream tho!!!!!

they won't put us on lists for saying stuff like this-will they?

OMG, I never thought of that..............and I'm the one always warning my kids, "be careful what you put on facebook and all those other places"..........hopefully, this stuff will never get out :animated_rotfl:

i was on a garden web site- learning to grow peonies [ a few yrs ago]. i'm reading a thread and bam! someone posted britney spears vagina! i FREAKED out! i'm so paranoid about stuff like that on the 'puter.[i guess i watch too much court tv.] apparently there was wine @ the pov-j&j are tipsy, and lydia interrupted them making out.

i was on a garden web site- learning to grow peonies [ a few yrs ago]. i'm reading a thread and bam! someone posted britney spears vagina! i FREAKED out! i'm so paranoid about stuff like that on the 'puter.[i guess i watch too much court tv.] apparently there was wine @ the pov-j&j are tipsy, and lydia interrupted them making out.

rofl ....lmaoI am the same way(about the court tv)!!

...his physical appearance is droolingly delish, but it is his great personality that puts him over the top! He is truly a kind hearted man & those are a special gift...especially when packaged like that!! :)

I totally agree!

Jeff and Jordan said it's not true... It was started by Lydia... She came in when Jeff "bit Jordan's neck"... Jordan and Jeff said it was horse play...

I had a comment about playing Horsey with Jeff ... but... oh well - most of you probably did too ...........

Don't you just love his Newsboy cap ???

and___ think I'll have that head shot pic of him sleeping with the red blanket put on a pillow case, sighhhhhh

Last night while playing pool with Russell, he told Russell he is an actor (not bigtime). How his agent doesn't know he was going to be on Big Brother. A little too much info to give out.

I love Jeff but not crazy about his being an actor. Kinda takes a bit of his charm away.

Well there are nice actors out there and Jeff can be one of them.

True Marty, but I have known quite a few of them and most aren't.jmho

Archived