*Jeff*

CeCiMom

most people in BB are actors/models/in entertainment to some extent. Jeff has been great this season and with Braden and Casey being eliminated has become the lone bright spot in a rather dull house...

ITA. I just wanted Jeff to be a regular guy as he appears to be.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he gets the coup d'etat I just hope he doesn't get all excited and wound up about evicting Jessie, taking lydia off the block and replacing her with jessie,when he knows ronnie is already up,and is going home this week. He can save jessie/gnat for next week!!! just sayin

No disrespect to the jeff admirers,just that if he gets the coup really close to eviction,and doesn't have time to weigh all the possibilities,I can see that possibly happening with anyone!

if he gets the coup d'etat I just hope he doesn't get all excited and wound up about evicting Jessie, taking lydia off the block and replacing her with jessie,when he knows ronnie is already up,and is going home this week. He can save jessie/gnat for next week!!! just sayin

No disrespect to the jeff admirers,just that if he gets the coup really close to eviction,and doesn't have time to weigh all the possibilities,I can see that possibly happening with anyone!

I was thinking the same.. hope he has enough time to think this through and see it as another week of safety along with getting to change nominations

Couple weeks ago I posted about his converation with Jessie about coming to LA to stay with a friend who had connections. He said at that time that he had taken one acting class and then just took what funds he had available and came to LA. Said he had some auditions but didn't go into details. Everyone in the house except for Michelle (never heard her mention any) has ambitions to get into some form of the entertainment industry or get a step further if they already have a foot in it.

I don't think he'd use it, knowing that he and Jordan are safe this week and he'll have the ability to be in power next week.

Don't see him changing the plan to BOOT Ronnie this week if he gets The Power.

Ronnie this week... Jessie next week.

and... he doesn't go against the deal he made with Russ about agreeing to get Ronnie out.

I didn't mean he would flip the script and take ronnie off and put up 2 other people...just in the excitment of having it, WANTING so badly to put Jessie on the block... I hope he has time to think it through was all I was saying!

FYI---clipser.com has a 4 minute video called "Jeff, eye candy" (lol).......just Jeff, all around the BB house......just thought I'd share as it made my morning!

also, Jeff said he has a "regular" job, he just does the model/acting thing on the side, sounded like mostly commercial stuff............I thought it made him even more charming, as he explained it w/o a bit of arrogance, again, totally unaware of his "hotness"(!).............and I LOVED the "newsboy hat"

Oh yes, about the game (lol), he has mentioned a couple of times he hoped he would get the "power" to be able to use it next week..............so, hopefully he has already thought this out.

go to clipser.com and click on any of the BB11 clips.........once you bring one up, you should get access to all of them along the side............I'm no computer wiz but I had NO problem finding Jeff's clip this morning (lol)

go to clipser.com and click on any of the BB11 clips.........once you bring one up, you should get access to all of them along the side............I'm no computer wiz but I had NO problem finding Jeff's clip this morning (lol)

They say once a BLOODHOUND gets the scent of the trail!!! :giggle::D

I hope that Jeff can keep the secret of the power when he gets it. It will be a long 7-10 days of pressure from everyone trying to find out who has it.

By the way, did the term wizard come from Survivor's Coach when he was the Slayer and the other guy was the wizard?

Archived