*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't Jeff joke with Jordan about him going on The Bachelor after BB?

Maybe they'll see that and snatch him up and you ladies will get to see how he plays a whole new game for a full season after this... ^_^

Oh dean, please do not tease us!! He can become the next king of infomercials for all I care, he just HAS to stay on my tv!! Preferrably daily...hourly would be great too. LOL

I only hope he gets the Coup d'etat so that he stays in for sure on BB just a little longer.

It was Jordan who told Jeff, he should go on the bachelor. It was cute because she told him he would do great. He asked, would you be one of the girls and she said, no I won you in here. Too funny.

aww that is darling joy, too cute

It was a touching moment for sure. That's when I fell in love with both of them.

Jeff is gorgeous but if he had the personality of Jessie (for example) he wouldn't appeal to me at all. Looks can only get you so far in life because as we age, our looks may go a bit, our body may go a bit, we may lose our hair so what's left??? Our good heart and honesty. Lucky for all of us, he has it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww gsn, cut us some slack! We haven't had such a worthy specimen to fawn over ever on this show, we are long overdue! I am with the others, his physical appearance is droolingly delish, but it is his great personality that puts him over the top! He is truly a kind hearted man & those are a special gift...especially when packaged like that!! :)

Ranjake quote : "0fficially requesting 'towel pic' be reposted on each jeff page."

:2thumbsup: OR... could we have a 'Jeff Only' thread in the BB Picture Forum ???

(it would be ok if Jordon happened to be in the pic tho)

Archived