What Do You Think Is The Big Announcement

SueZqueZ

If there's a difference in the color of shoes, and that plays into this announcement, I wouldn't be surprised if they put the boys against the girls. After this week, they'll be even, anyways. 5 girls and 5 guys. That'd be interesting, but that's keeping too many people safe for the winning HOH team, so I doubt it.

By I agree that it's just the cliques ending. If so, that's just a boring, stupid announcement.

The thought that Jessie might be offered something to leave now makes sense, though.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boys vs. Girls cliques:

If this is true, which team would Natalie and Jesse be on?

Don't forget Bonnie! And kevin, michelle, and Lydia are mezza mezza too. Hmm, too many gender questions for them to do it like that

Maybe I'm giving BB too much credit.. but Julie said it would be something that would turn the house completely upside down.

I don't think dissolving the cliques would turn the house upside down. The alliances won't change if the cliques dissolve. It'll just make an athlete be able to nominate another athlete.

Hopefully it'll be something that will allow Casey to stay. (Wishful thinking).

Double eviction and HG's get to choice which of the two remain in the house. Then an announcement that next week clicks will be ending.

I'm trying to figure out if someone else is entering the house.

Remember the last time we had "teams" created by AG? I can't remember who the girl is that was leaving but just as she was leaving the door was locked and the alarms went off. Julie came on, expect the unexpected, and said there were no longer teams and the girl who was leaving was now allowed to stay in the house because of it.

They said something was going to turn the house upside down on Thursday. Is it possible that not only are they doing away with cliques, which we all figure, but that they'll let Casey stay just like they let that girl stay (wish I could remember her name) from Season 9?

I'm trying to figure out if someone else is entering the house.

Remember the last time we had "teams" created by AG? I can't remember who the girl is that was leaving but just as she was leaving the door was locked and the alarms went off. Julie came on, expect the unexpected, and said there were no longer teams and the girl who was leaving was now allowed to stay in the house because of it.

They said something was going to turn the house upside down on Thursday. Is it possible that not only are they doing away with cliques, which we all figure, but that they'll let Casey stay just like they let that girl stay (wish I could remember her name) from Season 9?

I think her name was Allison. Sadly, she still left the same night! :animated_rotfl:

I'm not expecting much, as everytime they have a big announcement or twist it usually falls flat. Like when they had the coup d'etat and then the HOH won it making it useless. Or the time America voted back in Alex in BB9 only to have that fall flat and get James back instead.

I agree it will be either the end of cliques or we get to vote back in an evicted HG or some combiniation of the two. I think its too late to undue the damage the clique twist created. The herd is well set to huddle in safety while those who didn't flock will continue to be the early targets..That's the result when too many weak minded people are cast in BB.

The only "good" twist IMO would have to include Jessie leaving................I keep hoping, just like they've had "America's" player in the past, they are going to tell us he was "BB's twist" and only put in there to shake things up and now he's leaving...........I know, I know, TOTALLY wishful thinking :).........but in my mind, the only way to try to salvage this mess.

The only "good" twist IMO would have to include Jessie leaving................I keep hoping, just like they've had "America's" player in the past, they are going to tell us he was "BB's twist" and only put in there to shake things up and now he's leaving...........I know, I know, TOTALLY wishful thinking :).........but in my mind, the only way to try to salvage this mess.

That would definitely shake up the game! I was thinking maybe they will have a double eviction. It seems as though we won't know by the end of tomorrow night's show who the HOH is - so glad to have live feeds!

That would definitely shake up the game! I was thinking maybe they will have a double eviction. It seems as though we won't know by the end of tomorrow night's show who the HOH is - so glad to have live feeds!

I hate to admit it, but I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on the live feeds this year. I didn't watch Sunday and I didn't watch last night, I'll watch Thurs but I think the big twist is that everyone is playing solo. What a wasted year of BB....

The HG's have talked many times about the cliques being disbanned... sooo... that wouldn't be

something that 'would turn the house up-side down'.

I think we'll just have to wait and see what the different color shoes thing is.

dummy me is hanging on for something that really will change things around :rolleyes:

(I'm a Half Full Glass kinda gal)

if it is a double eviction,even without cliques....watch out jordon and jeff..... if either one doesn't win HOH!

That would totally destroy the show, and prove beyond a doubt that.......

Maybe Congress should hold hearing about BB, ala the 64,000 Dollar Question?

i do think the producers are scrambling to think of ways to keep jeff in the house

he has a huge following and if he goes the season would be a wash

i dont think they really care about jordan going

so if the twist isnt to breakup cliques i think it will be something to protect jeff

Just wishin & saying it's a double eviction..... :animated_scratchchin:

Right after the vote & sadly Casey/the banana man goes out the door......

Julie announces that "The extra player (crap jess) is also leaving the game as he also left last year as the 4th evictee!!!!!!!"

Yeah :animated_wave:

:stirthepot: My "Magic Eight" crystal ball tells me that before the next HOH competition, BB will announce that the teams are disbanded. :giljotiini:

Therefore, everyone is on his/her own. :gossip:

My "Magic Eight" has always been "close". As such, I intend to stand behind my "Eight Ball" :hide:

The big announcement's going to be that Jeff and Jordan have been declared co-winners of BB11 by popular demand; the remainder of the show will be aired as The Jeff and Jordan Show; and Jesse, Shatalie, Ronnie, Chima and Lydia are being immediately deported out of the country, also by popular demand. They can apply to come back after they learn to be decent people and realize that everything's not about them.

Best BB ever.

Archived