What Do You Think Is The Big Announcement

SueZqueZ

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ed vs zach was last really long one

Whatever the "twist" is, I hope it is something that benefits Jeff and company. Losing the cliques will hurt Jeff because if the athletes keep winning HOH, he is totally safe. Just sayin...

Didn't Julie say something during the house tour about the bicycles and the light bulb coming into play later? Maybe it has something to do with that.

I think I heard that somewhere too...but I was under the impression that peddling the bikes would reveal something in the house...like a special light shining on a clue or something. I dunno...

I think I heard that somewhere too...but I was under the impression that peddling the bikes would reveal something in the house...like a special light shining on a clue or something. I dunno...

i also heard this. i can't imagine anything with those bikes completely changing the game. i don't think it's involved tonight. btw, why don't we ever see anyone on those bikes?

Double Eviction = Live eviction, Live HoH, Live POV and another Live Eviction

Fast Foward = Live eviction, Live HoH and New HoH has to announce nominees live, a few days later another person evicted and another HoH. Just not everything in the same night. First and second HoH get room for a short time.

If I remember correctly that is how it goes. Please feel free to throw tomatos and bananas if I am wrong (ha, I made a funny, banana man...LOL)

i do think the producers are scrambling to think of ways to keep jeff in the house

he has a huge following and if he goes the season would be a wash

i dont think they really care about jordan going

so if the twist isnt to breakup cliques i think it will be something to protect jeff

protect jeff is in motion

Voted for Jeff!!

Woohoo! Jeff...Jeff...Jeff...Jeff!!!! It would be so great if he won hoh this week and could use the coup de tat next week.

Oh my gosh, it has GOT to be JEFF!!!!!!!!!!

Pleeeeaaaaaaase America, lets stomp this bully fire out!!!!!!

I feel like it will be Jeff.....this entire episode felt like the producers were pushing for America to "fall in love" with Jeff/Jordan.

please, please, please.....

Archived