What Do You Think Is The Big Announcement

SueZqueZ

After Casey (sniff) leaves...Julie announces "OK, houseguest this is a double eviction week, without TALKING TO ANYONE IN ANYWAY, go to the DR one at a time to cast your vote as to who you want to evict now!" "In the event of a tie, Casey who you just sent out the door comes back, and the two who tied leave..." Jessie you are first...as soon as he sits down, then Nat you are next, etc, etc...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After Casey (sniff) leaves...Julie announces "OK, houseguest this is a double eviction week, without TALKING TO ANYONE IN ANYWAY, go to the DR one at a time to cast your vote as to who you want to evict now!" "In the event of a tie, Casey who you just sent out the door comes back, and the two who tied leave..." Jessie you are first...as soon as he sits down, then Nat you are next, etc, etc...

I like this one! LOL :figment:

Nope, they are dissolving the clicks... and I guess all good things come to an end... or they might put Jordan with the off beats... Whatever it is, I hope my team remains on top!

The HG's have talked many times about the cliques being disbanned... sooo... that wouldn't be

something that 'would turn the house up-side down'.

Yeah but that's only because we've been following the daily feeds and posts.

The sheep who only watch the network stuff haven't heard them talk about it so BB could pull something as lame as dissolving the cliques as the "turn the house upside-down event" so the home viewers think it's a bigger deal than it really is.

Don't get me wrong, I wanna see something big and exciting happen but the show has done nothing but let me down repeatedly this season.

Maybe I'm giving BB too much credit.. but Julie said it would be something that would turn the house completely upside down.

I don't think dissolving the cliques would turn the house upside down. The alliances won't change if the cliques dissolve. It'll just make an athlete be able to nominate another athlete.

Hopefully it'll be something that will allow Casey to stay. (Wishful thinking).

Definitely giving them to much credit....

I think they are just getting rid of the clicks they are just playing it up as something big like they always do.

I think they missed a chance to have a huge twist in the game they should have had the 13th house guest be a rotating house guest. Which ever click had HOH that week the corresponding former house guest would come in and do this till the clicks end and either which ever click was HOH that week that person stayed or let us vote for which person we wanted to stay.

On Thursday, Julie will announce to the HG's & viewers that between now and August 6th the viewers will be able to vote on which HG's they want to be HOH for that week.

If that happened, you would see several of these people turn white as a sheet right before your eyes!!

That would definitely have them change their habits and actions over the next week.

I really liked the persons idea of Brian, Cowboy and Jessica coming on the show in place of the 3 evicted.

Seriously, we all need to sign up for BB next year, IF there is a BB next year, apparently it isn't too hard to get on this show considering the cast this year.

On Thursday, Julie will announce to the HG's & viewers that between now and August 6th the viewers will be able to vote on which HG's they want to be HOH for that week.

If that happened, you would see several of these people turn white as a sheet right before your eyes!!

That would definitely have them change their habits and actions over the next week.

OH I WOULD LOVE THAT !!! and Jessie would be the first to go white as a sheet as America had Dan vote him out last season so right there he'd know his game is over

If we got to VOTE one of the three back in, Brian would be my pick. Sweet revenge for Jessie

I wanted him back in the house so bad, I think he would have played a marvelous game.

I hope it is an America HOH. We vote on who we want up, Top 2 don't get keys. Third place gets put up as a replacement in case of veto, and fourth place goes up in case third place is the one who won and utilized the veto.

Either that, or we get to choose which houseguest to replace with either one of the allstars, or one of the already evicted individuals.

Although BB doesn't tend to be that original.... it will probably just be a, "vote back in an evicted houseguest!" at best, or "The cliques are now over!" at worst.

The sad thing is all these people, including Jesse, ronnie and lydia, think they are "dearly beloved" by us irate fans. Remember the HGs have not seen the MBs and have no idea how reviled they are.

I have checked several BB MBs and have yet to find one poster who actually likes any of these three.

Archived