* Natalie *

CeCiMom

Everything this girl does is a stupid mistake. I can't believe Kevin is falling for her lies. How many times has he been present when she outright lied to someone, and someone in his alliance. I just don't get these stupid sheep.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has made a bunch of stupid mistakes that HG's could have realized that she is older,than the 18 she says she is.

But..... in compliance with having to be the stupidest HG's ever to grace this show, so Jessie would have a shot at winning this year they have missed them ALL!

just a couple

I was in this BAR one time, and.....was protecting my MAN!

Obama gave a speech at MY school (Arizona State University) err, or I mean the school I'm am going to go to... but haven't yet!

Yelling this morning she was OLDER than jessie while cooking breakfast (apparently Lydia overheard this conversation)

I think Jesse likes (boys) too. I mean come on, he doesn't like feminine women, he likes women like Gnat. Oh, wait, I keep forgetting he is attracted to guys..........HIMSELF! I turn her out when she talks and I cannot watch her eat because it drives me over the edge.

OH MY GOD....I hate Natalie. Who the hell does she think she is? I didn't even hate Dick this much. They way she has Jordan cornered in the kitchen. I wish Jeff would come in and break it up.

STFU natalie..... arrgghhhhh

She's been worrying this bone about something Jordon was suppose to have said concerning Nat....

and she been trying to convince Chima and Jesse that all she wants to do is make

sure jordon doesn't think it was her that said it.

(but - deep down she wants to pin Jordon down to who said it.... so she's been just picking away

at who might have said it and asking 4 ways and back who was there, who did they say said it ... etc.)

around and around she goes.... when she stops nobody knows :wacko:

How long into the Lydia-Jesse conversation until Natalie shows up in a jealous snit.

her and ronnie are the only ones making up COMPLETE fabrications,sometimes for no reason that I have been able to decipher!

The others are just telling what others have said ,with maybe the slight embelishment (sp) or leaving out certain parts, to direct the heat away from them.

Okay they ALL lie, get real GNAT! Her day is coming, I HOPE!!!

at first i really liked her. i still like the way she controls jesse while making lydia take care of him. at first though it seemed like she was playing jesse but she has made no attempt at other deals in the house . so its just another dingy young girl with a fatal attraction thing going on with jesse.

I like Natalie. I agree with her call it out, who is trying to throw who under the bus! But then I also agree with Jesse, Chima and Russell. Keep your cards close and dont let on that you know and when you win HOH, then go after then. Until then, why draw unneccessary targets. However they all got huge targets on there backs. O Well, Natalie..Call them out!!! :lol:

What cracks me up is they all know she is a liar, she makes up schemes and lies all the time, and people still trust and confide in her. It just amazes me how stooopid these HG's are this year.

All of them are liars...she is playing the game and most are not..the only one that is telling the truth is Jordan and I dont think she has a clue :blink:

I haven't posted in a few seasons...and I haven't had time to read much here this season yet, (so pardon me if it's already been posted!) but I've nicknamed Natalie "The Tattler" - she reminds me of kids that run and tattle on each other to a parent the moment someone says or does something

Wait...so....

Tattalie? :animated_scratchchin:

I honestly cant stand her even more than 1/2 the people that have ever been in that house. Shes killing me. Shes delusional. At first I thought I was gonna like her....sorry to the people that like her :)

Archived