Dan - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't underestimate him. He's letting Jerry sink his own ship. Watch. Who's going to vote him out even IF Mr. Magoo had successfully got him on the block? There's bigger, louder fish to fry.

Ah, that's good reasoning straykat. Never thought of that. If he had said something like that too Memphis, there would have been a much louder, in your face reaction. Jerry is digging his own grave, let him.

I think that's why Jerry switched his hating from Memphis. He was afraid he might cross the line with Memphis and Memphis would go off on him. He knows that Dan will not come back at him so he can say whatever he wants to him.

someone that has went to war i doubt this

I've liked Dan since the first week (one of the few who did) however this feel sorry for me because I'm being picked on by an old bag of wind routine, laying low and throwing comps is getting old....Either he starts winning comps and playing or I'm jumping off the Dan fanwagon...

He's mentioned his faith on the feeds.... in fact he's had bible study with Jerry and Libra and use to read proverbs to any HG that would listen....So he's brought religion into his game ..no doubt about that

Jerry is no Mr. Magoo. More like, Elmer Fudd...with fangs (false fangs, but fangs nevertheless).

Re: the veto speech? Did BB cut out a LOT of other crap Jerry actually said or will we ever know???

I'm pretty sure they cut out a bit of it. Some of the things the houseguests said later on... Jerry mentioned a lot of things with "hearsay"... I didn't hear much in his speech so I'd bet they cut it up a bit.

Why can't those with the feeds not get a complete version. Would this happen in the future if the complete BB10 is on DVD. I have never seen one of earlier DVD versions. Do they include all feeds, BBAD and CBS? Probably would be too long, I guess.

I have been waiting to see something in Dan and am starting to think I won't. I think what the hg's are saying is true and Dan is a little weird. He's starting to get on my nerves with his little games and making faces in the camera like he's the smartest player on BB. Laying low is one thing but playing dead is not going to cut it and he is so boring.

tifferoowrotw

winning comps is not the only way of playing the game

when your safety is tenuous at best it is...Dan needs to start winning even Reeney is questioning his secret character tonight....telling Keesha he never answers questions....he needs to start proving his worth imo..

Never said she would put him up..but I guarantee they throw him first to the wolves out of their alliance if they don't get power...

Dan questioning Memphis' trust to Michele throwing hints he's not taking her to the final two...now he's strating to play..

Never said she would put him up..but I guarantee they throw him first to the wolves out of their alliance if they don't get power...

Hi Stephen... I just wanted to let you know to have the name of the person you are quoting without having to type something like StephenV wrote, what you have to do is use the quote feature like always, but in the first

part of it you type [qoute=StephenV ] To me it's much easier...

I think Dan is avoiding answering questions because they're mostly questions about sex. I know it annoys the other HGs that Dan is evasive, but imo, it's nice that someone is not willing to put all of their personal business out onto the Internet for this game. Dan has to walk a fine line between his behavior on the show and his real life and where he works. Previous seasons of BB proved that what goes on in the house can and will follow you after the game is over.

It's very possible he's still a virgin too... :animated_scratchchin:

Being a Catholic school teacher and that he wants to set an example for his students...he is just choosing to not respond to sex questions because he doesn't want to promote or condone sexual activity to the high school students who are being taught abstinence until marraige...and giving his students any personal info on him for them to talk/gossip about etc. It's his image outside of the house he's concerned with.

Renny wondering why he doesn't talk about himself and what he's hiding...but then gets upset with Jerry when he divulges all his private sex life. Damned if you do...damned if you don't.

I think there is a lot to what you just said Inin. I think Dan does not want to condone a wild and wooly sexual life, as he knows his students are watching, and they are young teens (prolly shouldn't be watching) and also he does not want his personal biz out there for the students to know either, or anyone else fpr that matter. I like the fact that he zips it in those situations, the conversations they were having about sex were sort of playful, but very graphic, so I get whhy he wasn't answering, I admire him for it!!!! I bet Monica appericates it as well, and he very well could be a virgin.

Archived