Dan - Week 5

CeCiMom

Holding a grudge over a decision on a game show. Jerry even suspects Big Brother was responsible for it and still blames it on Dan even knowing Dan didn't know what his own vote was going to be. Jerry is human trash that likes to pick and choose what's "honorable," especially when it comes to owning up to doing the same thing he's throwing jabs at Dan for.

F*ck Jerry.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan is pathetic. Plain and simple. His gameplay is to hide with a pillow over his head.Pathetic.Anyone else notice whenever he "looks" ready to cry his eyes are completely dry? He gets credit for having a big heart but it is all fake. Notice the winks to the camera.Don't project your sympathy into someones actions who is only "acting" nice.Dan, biggest fake in the house!

yep fake but he has a huge following lol

Why why do these people think and keep harping on Dan being America's player. I don't know what he has done for them to be obsessed on the subject. Renny and Memphis are in the back yard and she is just going on and on that he is AP because he asks a lot of questions or ....

Dan has made a huge mistake!!! Never Never Never let the DR know that you're playing THE GAME.

How many seasons does it take? Nothing is REALLY a secret in the BB house. The DR will lead hamsters through questioning and basically tell them what's going on in the house.

I'm positive they're letting the house guests know that Dan is not as innocent as he's been playing it.

And then on top of it... Dan thinks that playing weak is going to get him further in the game. Ummm helloooo Dan. You've barely squeaked by each week... it's time to step up or you'll be out!!!

This is constructive critism because I adore Dan... he's hilarious, playing the game and making some friends (jury.) But, this game requires evolving strategies and it's time for his to change. imo

^I really agree CeCi, and I hope Dan can realize the same thing and start to switch it on. I'm afraid that he won't realize until the next time he's up on the block, and hopefully at that point he'll be able to win POV, it definately makes me nervous.

I'm really enjoying Dan right now, it's good to see that you can play the game and still be respectful and kind to others. All the name calling and attacking people have done towards Dan and he hasn't gotten ruthless and fired back. I think that he's really portraying himself well. Sure he's not perfect, i don't think anyone can go much of anywhere in BB without lieing/decieving, but he has done as well as he can, and he treats people well (he doesn't shove his religon down their throats either, they're just jumping on to that because it's a visible part of him).

I am liking Dan more and more as time goes by. I didn't really have a favorite at the beginning. Time certainly makes a difference. If I were Dan, I'd work my tushy off to win HOH next Thursday. Then, to prove he isn't AP, tell April and Ollie (Or April and Jerry) that he isn't AP, he doesn't need to wait for anybody to tell him who to nominate... they are UP. BOOM. DUN.

I totally agree that Dan needs to watch his back; playing "weak" may have gotten him through the initial onslaught of accusations, but he really, REALLY needs to put his whole head into the game and make his move. He needs to take HOH after Michelle and nominate April and Jerry . . .

He's past the point of laying low, yet keeps thinking it will work. He needs to win the next HoH and get rid of Jerry. It's the safest bet and Jerry has given him more than enough reason to. Ollie seems to have squashed any beef with Dan after claiming to Jerry he couldn't be pissed because he screwed Dan over when he bailed on him and Brian.

I think it's possible AP was offered to a few others that said no and that's the reason they were so quick to peg Dan as being it. In the voting I voted for Libra or April for AP and they were the first to start teasing Dan about being america's player.

I love Dan and don't find him fake at all. It is a game he's trying to win and that requires some manipulation. To think otherwise is foolish.

I don't think AP was offered to anyone else...Because there has been no twists the HG are just grabing at straws about twists...Even tonight Michele Keesha Ollie and April were trying to connect him with Libra because that was a twist in BB6..

Michele is now thinking Jessie may be voted back in....they are all paranoid and delusional all mixed into one.

Dan's in a good spot as long as Jerry doesn't win HOH...he's highly suspicious on eveyone's list...but all have bigger fish to fry.........I think he needs to try to win now and get Jerry out ....that's his biggest headache for now....Once Libra's out he needs to go to Michele and put all the blame on her so she's not there to refute it..saying he was scared of her..

At this point Angie or Brian (most likely Angie) are the only ones with a snowball's chance in hell of getting voted back in by America. And even that's not a given since the last time they still gave the houseguests a choice. These paranoid sunzabitches would refuse anybody coming back in.

Angie's the LAST HG I want back in. Two silent ( the other being Ollie ) floaters in the house is RIDICULOUS!

I hope Dan gets the opportunity to boot Jerry's much in need of ironing ass through that door. Even then he'd be way more gracious than that geezer would.

I'm worried that Dan's "weak player" strategy is going to back fire on him! He needs to step up and win HOH or those other CRAZED HG's are going to vote him out with all their looney ideas!!! Time for the rational players to start DOING something!!!

^

Absolutely! If Dan is able to avoid being put up should Jerry use the PoV, then he HAS to win HoH next week. Or else. It is NOT looking good for Dan right now. Whatever charm he has, he needs to start spinning it now! I cannot believe the paranoia of this seasons' cast...they are scary paranoid!!

This Thursday's HoH, I think we will see both Dan and Memphis actually try for a win. However, if it comes down the either of them, it will be exciting to see who throws it harder.

I cannot say the other HGs don't have a reason the be paranoid. The BB producers have been messing with the formula for 9 seasons now. The reason why they say, "Anything can happen" and "Expect the Unexpected" is because the producers don't know what they're doing until after the game starts. Rules magically change, twists magically appear. At this point in the game's evolution, anyone that claims they do not watch the show is full of it. This season is all about going into the past. Dan's crap-tastic attempt at America's Player only proved to most of the HGs that twists are happening.

The reason they think someone is coming back into the house is because it was the last "twist" that happened. Why wouldn't they think a coup d'etat was about to happen? Why not think two people knew eachother prior to the show? Who's to say there isn't a one-legged guy in a secret room? I, for one, believe they need to bring back all the twists at once, as I love drama.

I'm worried that Dan's "weak player" strategy is going to back fire on him! He needs to step up and win HOH or those other CRAZED HG's are going to vote him out with all their looney ideas!!! Time for the rational players to start DOING something!!!

He still might be able to get by a couple more weeks using that strategy, (assuming Jerry doesn't gt HOH), where it will backfire is if he makes it to the final 2. No one will vote for him because of him being a "weak player."

In my eyes, the only 2 not being "fake" is Dan and Memphis. What you see is what you get.

True Dan is playing to the camera's and manipulating here and there but, it's strategy and not to be mean. You can tell is a genuinely nice guy with a big quirky side to him. I find both endearing.

I also like that he's playing a dirty game the best he can... and sometimes that means you get in the mud.

As far as needed to step up the game. I do think he needs to win the next PoV. Whether it's to save his own arse from the block or to guarantee it doesn't go up there. But, Renny does NOT have his back... Memphis wants to use him for a while but, will ditch him (like he has everyone else) the second he thinks Dan will be detrimental to his own game. Keesha is waffling back and forth on Dan.

So, he is by himself and he knows it.

What's so funny is that Michelle, Dan, Memphis and Libra feel all alone. Would make for an awesome alliance... but, it will never happen.

I agree Ceci, that alliance prolly will never happen, and the biggest part of that I think is Michelle, she really does not get it. I gained new respect for Memphis last nite when he said that these people are all wrong for talkin about someones religion. I am no beginning to think he is for real, and maybe I would not be unhappy if he goes far. That is if he does not take that B Michelle with him, cannot tolerate her,lol

Archived