• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he said on the feeds today. if someone made a site called savedansjob.com

id be grateful. within 10 minutes of him saying that the domain name

was bought by someone. had a picture of him and his bio up. they bought

it through go daddy :animated_rotfl:

http://www.savedansjob.com/

Not much of a page, but it does link to an online petition.

(almost 500 signatures and comments so far.)

QUOTE (wickedclownoj)

he said on the feeds today. if someone made a site called savedansjob.com

id be grateful. within 10 minutes of him saying that the domain name

was bought by someone. had a picture of him and his bio up. they bought

it through go daddy

http://www.savedansjob.com/

Not much of a page, but it does link to an online petition.

(almost 500 signatures and comments so far.)

Is he really going to lose his job over this? I saw that link! LOL He has a lot of fans now! hehe GO DAN GO!

Did Dan say why his job would be in jeopardy?...I know he's a teacher and since most teachers that are not tenured need to be on the job when school begins or risk losing their job.

However he teaches at a private school where teachers are not tenured or required to be credentialed. Seems if they liked him they would hold his job..

Or he he worried that being around all those nut jobs would cause him to lose his job?

I'm confused...I've never really heard him say why he might lose his job.

I think Dan is worried he's being portrayed badly by BB, and it will reflect negatively on his job as a Catholic school teacher. I know Catholic schools usually have a code of conduct contract with their teachers, so Dan might worry about all the things Jerry is saying about him. Jerry is really over the top, and I'm sure Dan knows that BB editing can make or break a contestants popularity.

I think Dan should be pleasently surprised when he gets out and finds out America is enjoying him, and most people think he has done nothing to dishonor his faith or employers. I wish BB would give him a heads-up in the DR so he can relax a little.

I remember Jerry and some others giving him a hard time saying he should NOT be a teacher b/c of his so called actions...so maybe he is really believing that!!! I think you're right he will be surprised and happy to see how many fans he really has!!! :party_smilie: We're ROOTING for you DAN! NOW WIN that HOH!!!!!!!!!

I can't see that he has did or said anything that would cause him to lose his job. If they are that much of a needlebutt where he works, he should look elsewhere.

And HELL YES, please win HOH this week, Dan. Would make for some great TV, I do believe.

sugarb wrote

I can't see that he has did or said anything that would cause him to lose his job

That's why I'm confused he's worried about his job....I guess he's never really said......I haven't heard him say why even though he's talked about he might not have a job when he gets out only to be drowned out by Libra or April turning it about them not having a job when they get out....Those two I can see why though...

Did Dan say why his job would be in jeopardy?...I know he's a teacher and since most teachers that are not tenured need to be on the job when school begins or risk losing their job.

However he teaches at a private school where teachers are not tenured or required to be credentialed. Seems if they liked him they would hold his job..

Or he he worried that being around all those nut jobs would cause him to lose his job?

I'm confused...I've never really heard him say why he might lose his job.

i don't think he'll get fired

but usually when i see folks lose their job from being on a reality show

its usually from negative pr from their action on the show

eg. amber antisemitic remarks

so far haven't seen any negative action from dan

while schools may need teachers

they wont hesitate to fire you if you bring negative pr

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, it's all about the parents............you can get away with almost anything, until parents start to complain..........on the other hand, get a couple of hot headed, vocal parents against you (especially if they're big contributors or fund raisers--like the ones running the church bingo :) and you can get booted for almost anything.

thats very true

yep, and I wouldn't be completely suprised if that happens, especially in private schools the parents there seem to be able to more easily find something to get indignant over. Some ignorant parent who might catch just a clip (maybe Jerry screaming at Dan like a raving lunatic) might just automatically go "OMG! WHAT DID THIS HORRIBLE MAN DO TO ANGER A SWEET OLD GRANDFATHER!!!". I'm hoping that people do realize the bigger picture and just how ugly the BB game can get.

DAN JUDAS

Archived