Dan - Week 5

CeCiMom

dan.jpg

Hometown: Dearborn, MI

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/bio/dan_10/bio.php

Thank goodness the AP crappolla is over. If he can maneuver this week and next... I predict Final 2.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you maybe on the block buddy

Would it make a difference if Dan was AP or not? In the end he was the tie-breaking vote. Whether he had voted out Memphis or Jessie, the other side would have been after him.

Yeah it does make a difference if he was AP. If he wasnt AP he could simply say he went along with the HOH's decision and didnt wanna go against the grain...easier to come up with an excuse and now he has to live with his dumbass move.

Leave Dan get the bitches, Dan is a wuss and can be taken out later. Boo Hoo Dan next time think and you can't blame America for voting you AP greed is why you took it and you wanted that $20,000

He's also 20,000 richer right now...plus his stipend. That's nothing to sneeze at... he has a good chance of surviving being put on the block too if he's put up...Libra would probably get evicted.

And, his sister is pretty hot! ;)

told ya dan was screwed voting out jessie

told ya

They still would have know it was him. Process of elimination.

True joyami, but who's to say those series of events would have even taken place if Dan wasnt AP and solid in getting Jessie out? Keesha and Libra wouldnt have been that confident and they wouldnt have been that bold to actually go ahead with the plan, no one knows....Butterfly effect :)

I agree neuro.............I think if he would have stayed neutral, he wouldn't be in so much trouble BUT, if he would have stayed neutral, the others wouldn't have had the balls to flip the vote, either. I think he wanted to change things but I don't think he had any idea of how cruel some of theses hgs could be, because for him, I think it really is a game.

Dan's not the only one that lied to April...Keesha, Libra and Renny did too....Dan's just one of the 4...and not as big a nuisance Libra. Michelle will never get over her taking Hawaii away from her either...Libra will be her target.

Wow I hate that they are trashing Dan up one side and down the other. After all the crap from Libra, Keesha and the others the Jerry, Ollie, April, Michelle gang are trashing Dan.

Now Michelle is saying put Dan's ass up. Now they are on Libra.

Archived