Dan - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAN deserves whatever he got coming

i am not on poor dan parade

No...I don't feel sorry for him either...he's 20,000 richer right now.

He'll have to finally start playing this game now...let's see what he's made of...

DAN deserves whatever he got coming

i am not on poor dan parade

Dan may have made a poor decision of accepting AP but I'm much rather see Libra goes.

Dan is gonna have to pick an alliance and stick with it. They all distrust him and are suspicious of him.

Floating days are probably over for Dan.

Yep! He's screwed. No one trusts him now.

He's lucky that there are bigger threats than Dan right now.

Im with you UVP, lets boycott the Dan parade! Good for him mixing things up, bad for him when his strategy was to lay low and let the big guns take each other out, he should have known better after going through the Brian fiasco. He makes one stupid decision after another, he deserves to be booted out.

Talking to my kids and their friends tonight and they all say, Dan is the man and it's not only that they are all Catholic school graduates. They just love him.

Dan should have known better, you have to decide what's more important the money or your beliefs and the person you are portraying to be. The money could help him a lot but swearing on the Bible and giving your word to two sides when your students and employer may be watching is taking a risk. He should have watched seasons of BB if he didn't already to prepare him for what can happen to him. I don't feel sorry for him because he walked around the house while being AP like he was dancing on air. So he won the money but I wonder if he can cope with what he is feeling he had to do for it, I guess we'll see as he time goes on.

Dan should be happy that at least he walks away with $20,000. But honestly, he can't blame anyone for his troubles...he accepted the job and was happy that it was Jessie "Good Job America" was chosen.

I just don't think that Renny, Libra and Skreesha never thought the other side would win HOH, otherwise they probably would have voted with HOH. I'm glad they didn't because it shakes things up a different way, though having Jessie in the house would have stirred it up another way.

I agree that he made his own bed .....................but I don't think it's fair that they use his religion against him. I only saw him put his hand on the bible for one of the groups.........I had thought he did a pretty good job of leading the others on without actually swearing to anything.

But, I'm biased, I like Dan and I truly believe that he's one of the few people who can keep game/personal feeling apart........and while I'm sure he expected a backlash, I doubt he expected the thrashing he's getting.

I hope he weathers the storm and wins HOH next week.

dan is putting on a act

Dan uses his religion when it benefits him so he brought it into the BB house and now he is choosing not to tell Michelle that he is AP to make sure he walks away with the money. He cannot give her a straight answer while she is asking him why he did it.

dan smile at camera after michelle leaves

Hey, Dan it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

He was pretty pleased with his AP position before the eviction (talking on hassocks and such) and telling "America" what a great decision they made.

He's probably rethinking his position now, but he still has $20,000.00

It would be a perfect world if every player refused the AP and Grodner would have to choke on it.

Archived