Dan - Week 5

CeCiMom

reminds me of zach

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in aspect of being hated by some but still kept in the game and both threw comps like crazy

both made day 1 alliance that crumble

I remember seeing an interview or DR session where Dan said that he knows he will have to lie in this game and that he will go to confession when he gets out of the house. Trust me, Dan will be forgiven for his sins while playing BB10 especially since he will probably tithe the Church 10% of the AP $20K.

I know that I have been forgiven for my past sins (and one or two were far worse on the sin scale than Dan swearing on a bible and then lying to these miserable people). Plus Jerry should be ashamed of himself for constantly repeating how angry he is over Dan and never forgiving him blah blah blah... when he screwed over Brian on week one with the whole Marine word of honor crap.

I think comments like that from Dan leave him open for other comments.

Just play the game and don't worry about confession and you can't expect people not to bring things up when you bring them up yourself.

Religion doesn't belong in the BB house.

So true Ginger, but people bring it up to fight their point of view whether they are for it or against it. I stated it earlier in the Jerry thread with the whole Dick attack on Jameka which nobody seemed to have a problem with...or the fact knocking on Ollie's faith and how it reflects badly on his church that he's boning the house whore (but not once have I seen him shove his faith down anyone's throat). Whats good for one should be good for all, but Ive realized after 10 seasons that equal oppurtunity doesnt work when criticizing BB hgs lol.

That's true, Religion does not belong. And these HGs like Jerry and Ollie need to chill out and remember it is only a game. Jerry who has gone off on about every other HG since day one; Ollie who's first game play was betray Brian for his own good. Now Ollie coasts on April's coattails.

Later today after I crash, I will scroll further through the CBS The Casts. I left a question there, maybe will get a bite! Also I scrolled through my Direct TV listings through Thursday they name all HGs listed but only include two or three. I've been remembering about his last name too! I'll let you know Sat. p.m.

does anyone know Dan's last name?

Dan Gheesling

:)

Neuro wrote: I stated it earlier in the Jerry thread with the whole Dick attack on Jameka which nobody seemed to have a problem with...

Good point, but Dan is no Jameka.

Eh, if you're going to bring up your Catholocism as a crutch then you better play the good Catholic in the house (if that is at all possible-it's a freaking game show, so give me a break) anyways, these little blurbs about themselves are what gets them on the show to beging with (ex. HOllie-the good preachers son) so it's all fair game.

I was just catching up on last nights live feed updates...

Dan picks up his ? (swimsuit) and says 32 days without a wash and still going strong, chlorine is just as good"

uhm...eewww!! :eek:

I've been thinking that I've only ever seen Dan wear 1 suit...and he has it on constantly...this confirms it. Gross...imo.

Bring AP back for 1 more vote...vote to have Dan wash his swim suit!!!

According to the LFU, Dan said goodnight to Jerry as usual and this time (after hesitation) Jerry said, "Goodnight Dan"

Finally....but I'm sure Jerry is only starting to come around because

1. his new pals (A/O/M) are playing hide and seek with him and he's lonely;

2. because he will need Dan to NOT use POV if he wins it;

3. next week he knows he might need a friend in Dan

Nothing happened. He's still mad at Dan and we all know when Jerry gets mad he stays mad. Jerry makes me sick.

JUDAS

Archived