Dan - Week 5

CeCiMom

Michelle is thinking with her heart (if she has one) and not her head. She will put Dan up or plan on backdooring him. The only one I really like is Dan. Like Keesha and Renny as well at this point in time. That may change.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan probably didn't expect his vote would be the swing. Once you accept to be AP, your vote is no longer yours. Julie didn't say "do you want to change it?" she just said what it was and kicked his ass out the diary room. He made promises to Jessie because at that point it was a landslide for Memphis to go, even if America still told him to vote out Jessie.

I'd take $20,000 no problem. As long as it is kept secret you still have the same chance at $500k. Plus, Dan has the benefit that all the people telling him he's scum are gaping assholes whose opinions are worthless anyway. Especially that SOB Jerry and his passive threat to Dan.

now you know why grodner hand picked him

Jessie is an a-hole. Telling Julie that Dan doesn't even go to church on Sunday. FYI, Catholic's can go to church on Saturday to meet their Sunday mass obligation. The only church Jessie worships at is the Jessie shrine of mirror mirror on the wall who the most muscle bound of them all?!

LOL I wish I could cry on cue too to make 20 grand! unfortuantly though with the type of person I am it would be the opposite! Someone in the BB house would be crying and I'd be crying like a fool with him while he laughed behind my back! I'd be the biggest sucker there! :animated_rotfl:

I want him to only tell Michelle. I think then Michelle would bring Dan and Memphis in with her and they would try to align. I wouldn't trust Memphis to not spill it later if it was to his advantage so, that's why I want Dan to have a one on one, heart to heart about AP with Michelle.

I'd like Renny in there too but, I don't think Michelle is emotioanlly ready for that step. ;)

I want him to only tell Michelle. I think then Michelle would bring Dan and Memphis in with her and they would try to align. I wouldn't trust Memphis to not spill it later if it was to his advantage so, that's why I want him to have a one on one, heart to heart about AP with Michelle.

I think Dan will lose $20K if he tells anyone in BB. That's part of deal.

I could be wrong.

I would totally love that Marty. Of course that's exactly why it won't happen. :(

They all probably know he's AP by now. But they don't know it's just for a week, so he's probably doomed. He can't say it was just for a week or he outs himself and loses the money (which would be a good, although expensive strategy). All he can do is hope someone else gets picked, theorize that Dan was AP, then try to help him out a little without outing themselves. But if the wrong person gets AP, they could just play like Dan still is and convince everyone.

Archived