• Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is an idiot, not good looking in any way, too self-absorbed

he is really cocky too

was it him that dissed on Canadians???

I love Memphis-isms

Mixologist = bartender

Hustle people for money = live off tips

...he shoud really go into resume writing when he gets out of the BB house...

I've wondered how many fights this guy started because somebody called him a bartender to his face?

I would laugh if somebody did & he got all mad threatening violence..." I'm NOT A BARTENDER I'm A MIXOLOGIST DAMMIT!"

No Memphis, you're an IDIOLOGIST with a severe inferiority complex.

Memphis.. admitt it.. you work at a bar.. you tend beer.. your a bartender.

Memphis might say:" NOOOOOOOO!..I'm, A GD F%$%#! MIXOLOGIST....which is right next to Physiologist & Cosmologists..I don't just mix drinks...I am an expert in the creation of advanced liquor combinations..DAMMIT!!! BOW TO MY SUPERIOR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CREATING ABILITIES!!!

Well Dood, I could not have said it better, I actually said "you are a bbbaaarrrttteennddeerr" earlier somewhere, palease!!!!

He was pretty pushy about the fact that he wanted the car too.

I guess Memphis is telling them that Martinis in his town are like 17 to 19 dollars , what?? That is pure D bull sh*t , unless he does his mixology in a boobie bar. I am a server and work in an upscale place, our top Martini is 10 bucks, the others are 7-8 dollars, he really does have visions of granduer

This guy is such a trip. Listening to all his mixology stories, all his past super model stories, all his conquests because he's so selfproclaimed cool. I really find it all really amusing especially coming out of his chubby pasty faced mouth.

I can't even take this guy serious enough to dislike him like some of the others.

My brother in law was a bartender and PROUD of it till the day he died at 65. His only regret at the end of his life was that he was at that age that he could no longer get a girl under 30....what a character he was and he was a ladies man and a man's bartender (sports and women). The club I worked at hired him because he brought in the women and the men loved him for it!

Memphis is dilutional!!! Mixologist my DUPA!! Your not even a good bartender...!

Archived