Memphis

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recruited by bb

he will put on a show

no thats steven

I thought he was ok on his video interview, but just from his pic I was not impressed, not my type at all, there are no guys on this season that I can say I think are hot, oh well, I want to see him in the house tonight,lol, to decide

if for a miracle he makes it to the end he wont win

If it breaks down into 2 groups... like seasons past. He'll emerge as the "leader" of one of em. And, I'm pretty sure that will be the opposite of the Jerry/Brian (maybe Ollie/Dan) alliance.

I just have not liked Memphis since he said he was a mixologist, BAAARRRTTTEEENNNDDEERR!!!!!. Is he like ashamed of that and wants to make it more than it is?? Hey you can makes some nice dollars slinging alcohol, Get real Memphis, not crazy bout this guy, he seems a little greedy right off the bat too, with the car.

If it breaks down into 2 groups... like seasons past. He'll emerge as the "leader" of one of em. And, I'm pretty sure that will be the opposite of the Jerry/Brian (maybe Ollie/Dan) alliance.

Really?? I totally see Memphis/Brian/Dan/Ollie as the four-horsemen 0.2. However, Memphis/Dan/Brian will not tell Ollie and Jerry about the other, just that they're along for the ride.

Although the ladies were not featured much in the first episode, I have to believe they will be able to smell his BS a mile away.

No... I'm saying Memphis will be on the Opposite side of Jerry/Brian alliance.

Archived