Sheila

CeCiMom

i wanna see ryan versus sheila finale

adam in finale is too predictable he'll win

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really know if Sheila believes about To Death Do Us Part bonus but she used it try to keep Adam loyal.

Go SHEBOT!

Win the comp today.

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

I forgot about that UPV, but Go She Bot anyway, from a raging 60 yr old b :party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

But Marty, it is in Adam's best interest to throw all of these comps. If Ryan wins...he takes Adam. If Sheila wins.. she takes Adam. If Adam wins, he has to choose between his two alliances and in turn loses another vote. He is better off letting them fight it out and go directly to the F2.

yep me too, can't she buck up fpr once and win???

I would hope that Baller would take her, I think he will win over who ever, and he needs to believe in himself more, I hate Ryan, yuk

let us pray she gets a 10th tomorrow,lol

yes, and in my book she has kept some sense of decency and her tears were real, I think it is hard in there, and the highs and lows would be killer. I want so much for her to win something, specially after that bitch Ryan took the 10 grand, etc

Sheila is a peice of sh!t ... She doesn't deserve to win ...

She has a problem with thinking everyone in the world owes her something ... She turns everything around to make it seem like people are out to get her and is always playing the victim and whoa is me roll ...

I can't stand her and I hope Ryan wins and takes Adam along with him ...

One thing I can say for Sheila......she doesn't have a potty-mouth and never was sleazy! Very yippy-yappy! but didn't drop to Chelsia, Nataho, or even Allison's sleazy level. I'll take yappy over ho any day!!! jmho

:pixiedust:

me too TCS, get sick of the potty mouth stuff real quick. I have said before Sheila was pretty weak in the comps, and a little yippity, but not a sleaze bag, she has played the game with a little integrity, she did no strip teases, no jobs, and she was pretty loyal to mr Baller. If it cannot be Sheila winnning somehing I am rootin for Baller, because as we all know I cannot tolerate Ryan. Of course it would not be the first time someone I detested went the ditance in this game,lol

What bothers me the most about Sheila is that she always throws it up in Adams face that he does not have her back and has not been loyal to her. I have to disagree with her because if anything Adam has protected her like a big brother. He might mess with her and tease her but he has always looked out for her in this game.

I agree and then half the time I wonder if she is being really dry with her sense of humor, cause those 2 have gone round and round and half the time I think it is show. I think Adam has gone as far as he needs to, and if by some freak reason she ends up there in F2 I would not be mad at her,lol

Archived