Sheila

CeCiMom

Shelia is one needy bitch. At first, but now, jeez. If she worked half as hard as she claims she has, she would have won something. But instead she just stands there with her hands out and expects Adam/ Ryan to GIVE her the game.

Besides being a washed-up penthouse pet, anyone know what shelia does to pay the bills? She definately isn't "clocking in and clocking out", like us commoners.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think Sheila wants them to just hand her the game, but she does have the right to fight like hell to hang on, why not? this is BB, and Adam is a mere telemarketer, which is honest work, but low on the totem pole, so I see no difference in her than those poor excuses of men that are left in the house if people are going to down her so much, none of them are prizes in there,Ryan and adam are just as needy, they get all fired up and insecure talkin their trash.

I pride myself in having predicted the four winners of BB the last four years (though one final 2 I got wrong, I thought it would be Will Boogie in All stars, not Boogie Erica).

I predicted Maggot would win about mid season, Boogie or Will (like I said, was wrong about Will) in All stars, Dick last year and now it looks like Adam this year.

The reason I'm good at predicting these things is because I can see the TRUE threats before the house guests can. They always put off taking out the biggest couples, thinking "we'll get them next week" and that never works. Maggot had her friendship and instead of getting her out they kept going for physical challenge players like James.

If there's one thing you learn watching BB, it's that physical only gets you so far. It's the MENTAL game and the ALLIANCES that get you the furthest.

I think we were ALL screaming at the tv during All Stars because the idiot house guests continued to keep Will and Boogie in the house EVEN when they ASKED to be voted out.

This year the most powerful alliance was the "bro" alliance and no one was worried about them until it was too late.

Natalie was just ONE person. At any time she could be cast out of the alliance because she was a strong player. But the bros, the bros were TWO people, two STRONG people, and they were allowed to stay in the house until the end because, once again, some house guests thought ONE person was the biggest threat.

Damn it all to hell, why does it continue to be repeated EVERY FREAKING YEAR? Someone want to answer that for me?

Every year I say get out the strongest COUPLES and no one listens to me. Last year I said EVER WEEK (look it up folks) that if they didn't get rid of Dick or Danielle they were handing them the game. I said the same thing with Maggot and Ivette. I said the same thing with Will and Boogie. I said the same thing this year with the bros.

The house guests don't listen. I want to smack the hell out of them. ONE strong player doesn't win BB. A member of a strong COUPLE wins BB. Every year since Season 6.

Until this streak is broken I will continue to believe that it's COUPLES you must break up, NOT single players who are strong. Single players, unless they win EVERY single PoV and HoH, can be gotten out of the house. Couples, especially strong couples, have DOUBLE the chance to win HoH and PoV. This isn't survivor. In Survivor if you give up immunity you are exposed. In THIS game couples can protect each other.

House guests will continue to ignore me (why can't they hear me????) and they will continue to lose to strong couples.

What's that they say?

Done. D U N N. Done.

Many of us had thought Adam would win in the end. As far as Adam and Ryan as a couple they really did not hook up as the Bro alliance until recently. I considered Natalie and Ryan to be a pretty strong couple for a long time.

The only real couple I saw in the house was Sheila and Adam even if it was a shaky one.

Xal we don't ignore you or your opinions. It is just that not everyone agrees with your take on the game.

Oh I know that.

I was just tooting my own horn and the fact I've been right the last four season.

I'm a competitive guy. Everything I do seems like a contest to me I suppose. I play golf and basketball 5 to 7 times a week and you should see me when I lose in a sporting event. It's not pretty =(

It's the MENTAL game and the ALLIANCES that get you the furthest.

I do happen to agree with this one. But all I'm hearin is "Sheila didn't win shit so she doesn't deserve to even be there" when I happen to think (IMO) that she's played a very good game.

toot toot toot

I do think you make some good points Xal.

Yes Sheila played a good game in the people aspect and knowing where to align herself and she has flipped the house several times. Not an easy task.

I like Shiela as a person, but the way I look at it is the only reason she's there is because she was in the right alliance.

James and his alliance got Pagonged (for those who get the reference, you rock).

I go back and forth about my feelings for Sheila! There for a while I couldn't stand to listen to her and had to turn it off! Either I have gotten immune to her rants or she's basically calmed down (maybe it's a combination of both). I will say that she was a GREAT House Mom to all the kids in the house. She cleaned up after them, kept things organized and neat, took care of a lot of the laundry, etc. I always used to laugh when she got out the Windex immediately after a dinner and started spraying. She's always taking a trash bag out of the bin and taking it to the SR. And I have to say that I am glad that she doesn't swear like the rest of them! THAT is one thing that I would be trying to sell to Adam and/or Ryan -- I've been the House Mom--taking care of everyone, listening to them. She also was CRITICAL in helping Ryan decide to back door James the first time and flip the house. Maybe it would help her, maybe it wouldn't but I have to give her credit--she's playing a heck of a non-winning-competitions-riding-coattails game!

Sheila is my fave houseguest this season. She's the only one I will miss and wish good things for her in live after bb.

listen if you were in there and no chance of winning you would be fighting for your life too, so what difference does it make if she is yakking or the 2 idiot guys talking crap constantly, come on now, she can bug you fine, but she is just trying to stay alive, not get eaten alive.

Xal, I imeadiately thought pagong Survivor,lololol

I think she is going tonight. I will miss her. I won't watch the feeds once it is just the Bro's in there. I will just wait and watch the show Sunday.

yes me too, if by some freaky thing she stays ryanballerf2 has to shave his head and post the pic :lol:

Archived