Sheila

CeCiMom

I read in the live feed up dates that ryan is keepin Sheila and he told Adam that they are about to start playin dirty in about 30 mins. evidently they are kicking Sharon to the curb, OMG,lolol

this is my dream finale, anything could happen, you never know,lololol, you are right they need to get with it before Ryan can flip back

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will make for so much of a better finale! Whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!

Hurry up and have the comps!

The guys agreed but Adam is overplaying the thing and they need to hurry before Ryan changes his mind.

kywildcat, may I ask if you are from Ky? My blood runs blue so I like your name! By the way, Sheila is not my fave because she is always using the single mom, some kind of sympathy issue all the time. I have been a single mom and worked and gone to school my whole life (or so it seems). I didn't have time for a lot of partying and dating but it has been worth it. I guess what I am saying is that Sheila cold do the same. She is a smart woman, remember she only has a high school education.....she has a lot of common sense and street smart, otherwise she couldn't have gone this far in the game.

Yesiree! I'm a blue blood Wildcat fan. Born and raised here. I've lived in other parts of the country from time to time, but there's no place like home.

I don't pay attention to Sheila's stupid single mom card. Considering half of marriages end in divorce, there are and have been ALOT of single moms out there. I was one myself for awhile. My daughter's one now. (And her ex is the ultimate deadbeat dad. He's not paid one penny in child support in over a year. He's threatening to take her to court so HE can be paid maintenance. :furious3: She works two jobs and he sits on his butt and plays video games while living with mommy and daddy.) Sorry. Had a venting moment.

well. they taped the after dark earlier, so we will see that instead of after the comps, so we will not get to see the three of them tonight, hopefully they will not block the feeds, but I have a feeling they will, ugghhhh!!! at least we got this much info, but if it canot be confirmend soon, I am afraid we will not see it tilll tomorrow!!!! :furious3:

Go Big She

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

I agree with you but he had me sooo convinced this week, crazy stuff,lol

That's what's driven me nuts! You know he's told his plans to the DR. Why couldn't bb show us?

We need more "Dick at Night" moments. It would be so great if the players would tell us, when they're alone with the cameras, what their true intentions are. I would Loooovvve the contestants who did that.

I think Baller had every intention of keeping Sheila, he was just afraid of pissing ryan off so he sweet talked him so he would not go ballistic when he did keep Sheila instead of Sharon, not a stupid move on Ballers part, I hope he and Sheila take it to the end, till death so them part.

Yes, Ed used to tell a lot of the time what he thought and what his next move might be, these people give up nothing,lol

Agree that is sorely lacking this year. We never really knew where any of these players were going or what alliances were real. I loved Dick at Night Show.

sans the evel spitting ,me too, I had to listen and not look,lolol

I liked Dani too King123

Archived