Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when did people start playing BB just to win 2nd place ... I mean seriously 50K is a nice lump sum of money but after taxes its like 30K ...

I don't understand the logic in playing this game only to go for 2nd place in the end ...

Sheila told Adam that 50K would change her life dramatically ... I'd like to know what she plans on doing with 50K in CA ... A neck lift maybe :animated_scratchchin:

I don't think the HGs come into the game wanting to play for 50K, but after they've screwed themselves.. they realize that's the most they can get.

Shelia could take the 50k and move back to Memphis to live comfortably for a year. If I were her I would have tried to become a resident of Tenn before coming on the show. There is no income tax in Tenn. Of course, I might end up in jail.. but it would be worth a shot. lol

I was thinking that only Sharon has a shot at something physical because of the three of them, she's in better shape, not carrying around extra weight. But... we'll see. I've often suspected that she threw most of the competitions.

I know this is a long shot, because he's too afraid to go against Ryan, but I'm still hoping that Adam might toss things up and keep Sheila, because I don't think Ryan really will take Adam to the end. He's so afraid that Adam will find out about his secret alliance with Sharon. But, I actually think that Ryan is going to pull Sharon down and put up Adam. I hate it that Ryan is basically controlling the game, when he actually can control it as far as the next/last HOH... ugh.

No one's looking for 2nd place. They're down-playing their desire for first. Playing the martar. It's the old ' take ME and I'm happy with second so YOU can win ' syndrome.

It occurred to me last night as I was watching BBAD (what a giant sleeping pill that has turned into), that if Sheila would have played Adam just a little bit, would have flirted just a little with him, she could have had him in her back pocket. She proclaims to be an actress so you would think this would have been a strategy for her. She has herself to blame when she goes home without winning a thing.

yup give him a handjob or two he be all hers

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Im still hoping that Adam is lying to Ryan and that he'll keep Sheila.... they can beat Shelia over Sharon in a physical comp imo. Sharon hasnt shown that she can win physical but I have a feeing shes been throwing them and for the final she'll bring it, and win everything!

That's the way I wanted it to go as well. Sheila and Adam. Why the boys are keeping Sharon is beyond me.

For some one easy to get rid off, and did u notice how there are both telling her they are trying to help her stay, (They are just doing that so when she does get voted off she can go to the jury house and tell josh and the others that "Oh the boys were trying to help me" She hasnt done CRAP in this game except for wish and hope ....

Sheila used to have weird emotional episodes , I think she relized that wanst gonna fly......I like her now. And as for her being unemployed, we dont know that plus people can say anything in this game to get them farther ...

I like her way better than I used to but using unemployment as an excuse as to why she should win, aside from the single mom card that she loves to use but says she doesnt, isnt gonna fly, no one will look at it and say "wow you dont have a job, you should get the money" they look at it as shes trying to skate through life on a free ride.

No way....no one will ever win just for saying they are unemployed or a single parent, It wll always come down to game played..............

Just because some goes tanning and works out does not mean they are unemployed............

I get what u mean.........But some of the private conversations they have seem as if they have this connection like friends..........

I just hope that Adam makes the right choice to keep Sheila .............And not listen to Ryan, I dont really care for Ryan he seems like he isnt trustworthy and he has skated through this just by buddying up with stronger people in the game.

arrowhead sup

long time dont see

Archived