Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am waitin for your baldy shot ryanandballer,lolol, you would not really would you?? :animated_rotfl:

What little respect I had for Sheila went out the window with her rant on Adam during BBAD. She really came off as a selfish winch looking only out for herself. Her poor me and self deserving attitude really make her look pitiful. She deserves to be the F3 after tonight's performance. And with that I am off to bed.

OMG is the biatch 76 or 46? What the hell does her age have to do with aNYTHING? She's still young, doesnt have any disibilities has all her limbs but we're suppose to feel sorryf or her anways? STFU already my god. My mom raised 3 kids, still works 13 hours a day at a sheet metal shop. rides a dirt bike ( not like she used to but still does) but does she make anyone feel sorry for her? NO. And the way she talks about her son are we sure he isn't 4? the kids 16 omg can I smack her?

She volunteered for this, it's a game. She's saying if she has to get a low paying job to take care of her son she would, well......Go get one! once again she's trying to take the easy route by winning something, not earning it. This chicks seriously un real.

Sheila thinks her situation is worse and more tdeserving than anyone else in the house past and present. It's bullsh*t!!! She drives me crazy! I wish she would STFU!!

I do see where you all are coming from but from the other side of the coin, maybe sheila feels like she wasted the first part of her life and she woke up one day and she said to herself Jeasus, I am 45 yrs old what the hell happened, maybe she has huge regrets and she is having to face a lot at this time of her life, so that is why she keeps repeating her age, I know that I had that kind of thing happen to me around 48, and it is time you can never get back, I feel that she does have pain, and I am sorry for her in some ways, but I am not gonna down her for what every one else is seeing as a pity party, I raised 4 kids myself, it was rough, but I was not perfect and I do not see anything wrong with Sheila fighting for this to the end, she is stuck up in there with those arrogant boys, Sorry, I cannot bash this woman any further

Soooo at 45 she came to the realization to do a reality game show? not go back to school, get a job maybe a career but go on Nat TV and try and win money? She is using the poor poor pitifull me crap, by making people feel sorry for her why not make people fear her and think of her as player not a whinner? No one respects her for how she has acted it's pathetic. ( don't take this as a cheap shot to whoever is reading this in regards to your post these are my feelings only) but, I do think Adam is going to keep her, for some reason I think this is their master plan and let me tell you GAWD I would LVLOVE LOVE to see Ryans face if Adam picked Sheila.......Priceless!!!

I think BB should of had one or two more HGs closer to Sheila's age. I think I'd go bonkers too having to live in a house with young immature people. I'm not a prude, but I couldn't stand to watch the strip-tease and nasty stuff going on in the house on youtube and Showtime......would most 45 years olds would want to live it 24/7? I'm sure she had her party days. But putting her with young 20 somethings I can understand her going off and crying. I'd cry too. AND having her pared with Adam would make her go nuts too. Come on.....how many of you would be happy having to sleep with Adam??? :shudders: So I can see her down to her last nerve......she sees the end in sight, I can see her doing the poor me card.......jmho I'd be saying poor me if I was with those people!

:pixiedust:

none of us have the right to judge her for whether or not she went back to school, and now she is doing a reality tv show, I think that is very unfair, I can relate to some of what I think she feels that is all I am saying, I am just thinking that she made some poor choices and she now regrets them and wants to write a book, and yet everyone bags on her for that, those 2 poor excuses of men have nothin on her when it comes to who is a loser. please!! Yeah cause they are going to have the almighty dollar in their pockets so they can laugh and joke and keep on talkin about it as they are now when she asked them to not because it is not necessary. I would be sad and upset to if I was seeing the prize money slipping thru my fingers after all this time, I think she has every right to pull out all the stops, everone is saying listening to her is making them sick, well listening to Ryan and adam is really making me ill right now.

Oh and by the way, I was 48 when I realized some of my mistakes, and I am now 62, and I just now took the pre test to get back in school to finish something I dropped some 25 yrs ago, so yes some gals are slow to get it done, and I hope Sheila finds the happiness she deserves.

I think who ever is up against Sheila will win.......Adam or Ryan would be stupid if they didn't take her to the F2! I wish Sheila would win, but this is a young group of jurors and they'll go for the younger HG. jmho

:pixiedust:

for me I guess I dislike Ryan sooo much it just pains me to hear the way he tears her down and fires Adam up, and I do understand where Sheila is comin from and I do not think she is that bad, especially in comparrison to What she is in there with, it just struck a nerve in me.

I have lost all faith and hope Adam will take her.

well she should get the acadamy if they are cause the show she is puttin on now is really good, I think she is making some good points, if she can just keep the emotion ou of it she could be more convincing.

Fatcat - I have seen Adam say something and then people try to change his mind and he appears to waffle and then goes and does what he originally planned...just like his HoH when he backdoored James! So I think he will stick by Sheila...he said he would. Now whether she knows it or not, that's up for debate. *L*

I am not even upset about maybe she would not get to F2, I am more upset thinking about Ryan cashing in on any monatary part of this game. I would love to see Adam win it and I think he would even if he takes Sheila, he just seems to be so insecure and does not seem to fully believe in himself, where Ryan will say no way I am gonna win it, when in fact that self-impoortant pompas ass damn well thinks he is winning it against Adam, oh yeah, if he says he is the most popular with his crowd of friends, he is cocky enough to think he will win, He sat there earlier and mapped out what he thinks is the whole show and he does not know what he is talkin about, he thinks Sheila will not even get to the jury house, ah wrong, I am frusrated with Ryan and I guess we will see soon enough

Archived