Sheila

CeCiMom

Gotta give shebot props. That girl is going to work it till the second she walks out that door. I cant believe it......but i actually hope she pulls if off. The cinderella story here is Adam pulls off hoh win and say's "Sheil your with me." Her only hope. Good luck Sheila.:cookie: I'll be watching.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TCS, I gotta tell you I just love your cat avi, always have, great eyes,lol

Go Big She :party_smilie::party_smilie:

Her eyes remind me of my cat Sophia, also has a huge catatude,lololol love that word

Fight to the death big She :footballhelmet:

QUOTE (ryanballer)

I am 27 and I find baller and ryan hysterical. It is just their demeanor and stories.

QUOTE( Marty)

What stories? About their drug busts and jail time and how they hate Canadians? Stories about giving girls roofies and taking them back and having sex with them and they don't know what happened. Calling each other nigga?

Explain one of the funny stories please. I must have missed them.

This is my first post so please excuse any formatting mistakes. I definitely agree with Marty about the guys. I would really hate to see Ryan win this thing. Adam doesn't seem quite as bad to me. At least Adam seems to feel guilty when he realizes that something he said hurt someone, and he does try to cheer people up.

I'd love to see Sheila win this. I suspect that since her son was born, she's lived a much more normal "working single mom" life than people think. I also think that with her physical age difference and limited education, it's no wonder she has trouble winning comps.

Go SHEILA!!!

BTW, this is my first season watching BB.

-- David (yes, I'm an old guy at 52 :-)

There are times when I'm convinced Sheila and Adam have some kind of pre-existing bond. Sheila speaks to Adam like she has known him for a LONG time.

Is it possible they have a relationship outside the house? Or even a strong friendship? And everything they've done all season is one big ACT??

Oh, by the way, welcome David!! You'll love Morty's!

well if tryin to pull out all the stops to win someone over with talking and that is considered whining well ok, but I do no see it that way, sheila has been treated like Doggie Doo Doo the whole season, and she has remained, she has put up with a lot, I would like to do more than whine as you say to Ryan and others who have been unnecesarily hateful to her.

Welcome to Morty's David, AND I think I am going to go play on the play station till BB comes on just to kill some time,lol later

I am so tired of the 'I am a single mom" line. Her BABY is almost 18 and she doesn't have a job? That's perfectly fine IF she can support herself and her son.....but she makes it sound like she's on some sort of handout. I don't think SHE ever wants to work; that's her problem

well no one knows what her job is, and it is just all mean speculation unless anyone is a personal friend of hers, then I do not think anyone can make that statement. I have never thought she was on some kind of handout, where does all this stuff come from???

Sheila told Ryan that she knows she is going and thanked him for keeping her when he didn't have to. She said she is not bitter. She got called to diary room and Adam and Ryan confirmed that they were taking each other because they would never win against Sheila.

wah??? :blink:

well, I am playing a game on ps and not watching the stupid show, I have no stomach left for it, seriously

poor actress

Not nice ryanballer, why kick someone when they are down??

me too, I cannot watch the show, I dvr'd it, but I just cant watch it tonight anyway

Archived