Sheila

CeCiMom

I'm sorry they bore me to tears, hope they show the jury house tonight.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. I will lose the feed after tonight if it's the 2 guys.

First of all, one of them is unintelligible so it will be like just 1 voice.

Secondly, the grunting, burping, spitting, swearing, picking, flicking...shall I go on? I couldn't stand it.

I want Shelia in the F2, I just didn't want her to stress Adam out so much he changed his mind last night . I totally get where she's coming from and is fighting for her life the best she knows how. But he's young and it comes off as being bitched at instead of a passionate plea for understanding.

Honestly what reference did any of the other HG's have to what she's gone through? I believe she wants to change her life and have something better.

She has tried to give both Sharon and Natalie advice by discussing her life. Sharon may benefit from the talks, Nat.......not so much.

Keep fighting Shelia....just pull back a bit you scare Adam lol

brooklyngirl, I so appericate your insight. Shebot is not the best communicator, and I sure would be fighting to the bitter end, I just may not have been so desperate about it. I think Sheila is the most sincere of all of them, and she was the one in the beginning I did not think I would like, I called her a milf he first night and she is soo not that. you are absolutely correct on the ake of Adam, he is young and sees it as nagging, while Ryan is just an unfeeling detached guy who thinks it is way cool to degrade women.

I am 27 and I find baller and ryan hysterical. It is just their demeanor and stories.

What stories? About their drug busts and jail time and how they hate Canadians? Stories about giving girls roofies and taking them back and having sex with them and they don't know what happened. Calling each other nigga?

Explain one of the funny stories please. I must have missed them.

no knock on you ryanballer but the difference between 27 and where some of us are in age is huge, that is why we see it different, it is all good tho, to each his own,lolol

well, I didn't want to state the obvious Marty, the calling out the N word, bitches and ho's is what really rankled me, no humor in that at all

I'm old and find the things they talk about.....immature and gross. I still shudder over some of Adams tales about scoring with two big girls......blood and poop under the nails all the while chewing on his finger nails as he's telling it.....ewwww!

Still of the two bros....I'd pick Adam over Ryan. jmho (and yes....just a week or so ago I was rooting for Ryan)

I can understand where a 27 year old guy would enjoy these guy's talk....but for an old fart like me......not so much! ;)

:pixiedust:

when I was 27 I do not think I would have found Ryan and Baller fun, it is the changing times, society gets more and more perverse as it gets into this century, no family units, no parents at home to preside over the kids, they raise themselves, and sometimes turn to gangs for a family unit, and I think there is a lot of triclke down from that and the music and lyrics that are being pandered and profited from, The younger generation gets the idea that it is funny to make someone the butt of your jokes, to call names and it is hip to use the F word every other time in a sentence, it is the breakdown of society, I know that sounds all serious but it is the truth, and sad, and I think everyone is soo materialistic and crave the almighty dollar above all else because this is what is being taught, that money and material things take the place of love and home and family. just sayin

I'll agree with ryanballer I find them funny at times as well and it is probably the age that makes us see things differently. I have missed most of their women bashing but some of their stories that people have been offended by really didn't phase me and I hear people say my kids would never do that and what not, but I mean I'm not immorally (not sure if this is a word lol) challenged.. I'm a legal assistant and I'm in nursing school. so I'd say I'm a pretty normal person for my age (25).. and the stuff I hear them say is stuff I hear everyday and that's probably the difference. things that offend my mom dont really effect b/c most likely i've heard and seen much worse on a daily basis and it makes them not look so bad.. sad, but true.

Again Ryan and Adam are more deserving the win comps and play the game. Sheila just complains about her living conditions in the house. Cant wait for the show. And I will shave my head and post the pics if it is not a Baller and Ryan final 2 it is a done deal DUN

I went and read the live feed and it sounded to me as tho Adam approached Sheila, see?this is what I am talkin about, it is all perception, and you evidently did not read the same thing I did or you only saw the words you chose to see, AND, Sheila has every right to fight to he end, so why is it wrong for her, but Ryan can get all up in someones face if he thinks they are daring to talk game????What is good for one is good for all

I am seriously laughing, Sheila has been tanning, not jawin with the boys, some folks only see what they want to see, I do not think trying to win a game is bitching, she is a house guest of BB too, not just Ryan and Baller, she has every right to do whatever it takes to get to the end

I agree fatcat.

Maybe she knows the Mom card and hardship card is the best way to get to Adam. I think Adam loves and respects his mother so that might work.

Goooooooooo Sheila!

*running into the room* MAN......people posting horrible, nasty comments about Sheila on the UTube videos!! I can't take it so I ran back here to safety. :animated_rotfl: I'm guessing most of those posts are from kids or people who are like Ryan and have no respect at all for women & are gansta wanna-be's. On a good note - here is a link to the interview her son gave early this morning -

http://bb9dish.blogspot.com/2008/04/little...th-sheilas.html

well you go head on then ryanballer cause you are the pimp daddy and soooo cool up in here, I never said I hought Adam was taking Sheila, I said sadly he prolly was not, shows you only see the words you want to see

hey tessieroo, that was really nice and I also liked the many comments that were for Sheila, and none bashing her, someone tried to but whoever was runnin the blog told hem to post it somewhere else, I liked that,lol

Archived