Sheila

CeCiMom

Fatcat - Ryan and Adam at the wall of pix just agreed that Adam would MAYBE have votes to win from Matt and Nat. I wish Adam had more confidence, too. If Ryan would just transfer his overabundance to Adam, it would be all good. *L*

If tomorrow is mental, Baller has it no problem! He's one sharp cookie.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totallt agree FatCat about Ryan, he is a cocky arrogant ass. I think Adam is acting insecure so Ryan doesn't think he's a threat to win the big money just the 50K. I think he is trying to show Ryan he has only a few votes so Ryan doesn't get paranoid and pick sheila over him. I truly believe Adam is taking Sheila with him to then end. But he can't let Ryan even suspect it or he's screwed himself. Ryan having this " power" is soooo damn annoying something about that dude that irks me big time. If Adam wins he's taking Sheila, hands down!

I hope Adam wins and takes Sheila. It's hard to determine whether or not it was an act or not, but the pressure must be so incredible intense in there right now. To be that close to F2, to practically be holding onto it has to be nerve wrecking. I think for She it's a combination of things coupled with the fact that she hasn't seen her son for such a long time - at least he can see her but she has to trust that he's doing well and in good hands.

Fatcat I totally understand what you're talking about because my own personal epiphany took place this past year, same age as when it did for you, and I'm definitely making steps to live more in the present and not in the what could have been, should have been. Congrats to you by the way for the recent steps you made :)

Before last nights Sheilathon of ranting and raving I had no problem with Adam or Ryan taking her as the F2 and letting the jury decide the outcome. As much as people hate Ryan on this board ( I do not respect him either), he has played the game, won the comps and put himself in a position to win. Adam has also played the game well (the best IMO) and placed himself in a position to take it all. Sheila has done nothing to secure herself a position in the end and once again wants something to be given to her. She had her opportunity to win comps but she failed so she resorts to bashing Adam with the single mom card and her pity pot.

In the end Adam will look out for her again and bring her as his F2. Will she be grateful with just the 50K or will Adam regret taking her while she complains that she really should get the 500k and that its not fair and this is her only chance and that Adam has the whole rest of his life to make the 500k..... blah, blah, blah, BLAH.

I will really miss the "She".

She is such a bundle of fascinating contradictions:

She yells at Adam and accuses him of yelling at her.

She says she won't campaign and plays the single mother/pity card.

What a great character she has been for the season. :D

Has Sheila gone to Ryan and asked him to take her to the end?

She has been loyal to Adam the whole game and there is not one other HG that has done that in these Last 9 HG>

I think people would like Sheila better if she went to Adam and said f'ing take me bro I am your bro and f that Ryan he is a bitch and it is you and me Bro to the end. Us bros have to stick together. That f'ing bitch Ryan doesn't deserve to win bro. We got to stick together bro and get the bitch Ryan out of the house.

Wonder if people would like Sheila more if she talked like that.

ya think?

Sheila is being loyal to Adam because she thinks there is some sort of reward for being the last remaining couple at the end of the game. Unfortunately, similar to Natalie, Sheila's still hanging onto the "couples" twist.

Other than that, she could care less about Adam. It's all about Sheila.

I cannot stand when people use their life situation as a reason why they deserve to win. And I cannot stand when the jury factors in that crap. Why play the game for 3 months? Everyone show up on day 1 with your most recent tax return and a sob story. Then everyone can vote and be done with it.

Adam is sitting pretty for final 2, no matter what happens. He can either throw the final HOH, and let Ryan evict Shelia, or win it and evict Ryan. He has no problem lieing to Ryan, as we've seen in the past when he tried to cover up telling Nat he voted for her. I think Ryan is somewhat more deserving than Shelia for gameplay, but it would be ultimate betrayal at the end if Adam dumped him for Shelia. My guess is he'll throw it though, knowing either Ryan or Shelia would take him to F2.

Best show ending to me would be the "last remaining" couple but that's just me. :animated_rotfl: I just think it would be a better (read "sob") story ending although I think Adam would win over Sheila but who cares. I'm sure if Sheila makes it, I'll be crying like a big ol' baby. Which makes for good TV, they want that type of reaction from people? :animated_scratchchin:

I just want it to end and move on to BB10!!! :party_smilie:

Did anyone keep the numerous threads where I said three weeks ago if Shiela went after Natalie and had her evicted Adam would win BB9?

Looks like my predictions are coming true.

I told you guys that Natalie was Shiela's only hope because Sharon was worthless. Shiela should have pushed, pushed and PUSHED the girl alliance with Natalie instead of putting her up. She never should have entertained putting her up. She should have pushed, pushed and PUSHED the idea that the guys wanted to take Shiela over Natalie to the final 3.

She should have KEPT Natalie and USED Natalie to get one of the boys out.

I KNEW getting rid of Natalie was a HORRIBLE move and now Shiela is reaping what she sowed.

I don't agree with you Xal. I don't think Natalie would do anything but spit in Sheila's direction. She only knows how to work with guys and Natalie would never ever take Sheila to the F2.

Getting rid of Natalie was a good move.

On the topic of people complaining that Sheila was begging Adam to take her. I was watching BBAD and I saw where she came out of DR and they asked if they told her to campaign and she said YES. So that is what she did in the only way she knows how. She is not good at the "Bro take me to the end and we will get rid of that bitch Ryan".

Lets look at the facts here Marty.

Shiela isn't going to win any money. Shiela nominated and evicted Natalie.

Those are facts.

We know they either happened or will happen.

Thus, if you change one that happened over the other (keep Natalie and continue to pound into her head that the boys want to take Shiela to final 3, not Natalie) then perhaps you can change the outcome.

Thus, in hindsight (I know, if hindsight were 20/20) you cannot say nominating and evicting Natalie was still a good idea because you now know what is happening and if you could change the past, something different might happen.

Natalie announced she was staying with the boys because they painted her in a corner and it was 2 (boys) versus 1 (Sheila).

On top of that, it only happened because Sheila was so intent on getting her out in the first place.

Sheila made a mistake. I knew it was going to bite her in the ass. She made the mistake thinking she had Adam and I said NUMEROUS times no, because it was bros versus hos (as they always say).

If Natalie won HoH MIGHT she have put Sheila up with one of the boys instead of both boys? Maybe...but at least that was a maybe. We now know what DID happen and IS happening.

So in hindsight, it was a bad move. I predicted it.

I said if she put up and evicted Natalie, Adam would win BB9.

We now know that is happening unless Adam has some miraculous change of heart.

I know lots of people are going to be angry with me now but I'm going to say it anyway.

"I told you so!"

OK guys, have at me! I'm ready for it!

I do not think anyone is upset with Adam winning, or angry at you, I do remember you posting something back a ways about ok here is my predicion, and I do not think anyone dissagrees with it. I think everyone just has their own way of lookin at the different scenerios

But if I was Sheiila I would have been fighting to hold on to the bitter end,I certainly cannot blame her for trying hard to make her case, she is not the greatest at how she puts it out there tho, I am very happy that Natalie was ousted, I would rather Adam win, and win over Ryan as well. I have read somewhere that Adam is planning to throw this final comp to Ryan so he does no have to not pick Sheila, I really think that is just wrong. I do think they fired Sheila up last night and encouraged her to go down fighting, unfortunately Adam will not take her unless something really big happens.

I always thought that Nat was the perfect F2. Sheila was determined to evict Nat because she new that Nat wanted her out of the house because she was with the boys. Sheila said last night that she was never a member of Team JC and was never invited into it or attended any meetings. She-bot's mistake IMO was not realizing that the "James Gang" would never give the money to Nat and that she was her meal ticket. Her sudden hatred of Nat cost her the game.

Yes and this scenario Sheila is in the F3. If she had won the comp yesterday and then won the last one then the game is hers.

If Adam wasn't so browbeaten by Ryan he might take Sheila to F2

You will never convince me that Sheila has a better chance with Natalie still in the game.

Sheila has put too much trust in Adam, he has driven me crazy in just the talking and flipping back and forth, I just think Sheila thought or was sooo sure Natalie would not take her to F2 so she ousted her, the way she was always with her boys, barf,lol I do not think the jury would have given the money to Natalie, and whoever was with her would have won

I do not think Natalie would have taken Sheila to the final, she wanted no part of that, in my mind Naalie did not think she could beat Sheila, and Adam told Sheila last night he would not win against her,these people are sooo insecure, more so than any ever in the house,lol

Archived