Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheila is not a thing, she is a human being, and thanks for the info on the Tudors, I want to get season 1 so you say it is easy to get, I am going to get it tomorrow, maybe even blockbuster will have it for sale, it is my fav show. I hear Dexter and the l word and weeds are good also, all of those series have their previous season on demand so I am a little preturbed Tudors does not have it, I am buyin it tomorrow,lol I loovvveee Johnny ryhs, what a hunk, and I think the girl who plays anne boelyn is really good too.

So much for BAD, I cannot tolerate listening to the 2 of them patting ea other on the back, and I read earlier in one of the threads that Sheila was crying with no tears??? What show were you all watching, tears were streaming down her face, I am amazed how people see so many things differently form others

buy her a gift certificate to Miss Lula's Acting Studio, so that heffa can learn how to do one of the most simplistic tasks in acting and that is to cry actual TEARS when putting on that show

My husband and I were in tears of laughter looking at the final performance still wish her well.

Yes she did say it was 12 yrs ago, and her son was 4 and she was still a single mom. Of course money matters change in that period of time, but that still does not change her whole single mom campaign because she was still not married and still going it alone. It's all BS.

She walked into that house with the same chances as everyone else. She walked in that house with 15 other people that had the same objective, to win 500,000. I said the same with Chelsia when she kept saying that the money was stolen from her hands. I will be so glad when the HG

well maybe I saw tears on the eviction of Sharon, at any rate, I do not think sheila was just trying to act like she was devestated, she was, there is zero reason for people to be so hateful towards her, she has not acted one iota as bad and phony as Ryan and Adam, so what is the point of bashing on the poor girl without talkin some trash on the nasty stinkin ass wipes that are still in the house???? it is a joke

Until anyone has walked one inch in Sheilas shoes you have no right to say her story is bs, I do not think she said she was entitled to anything, or thought she was, I was a single mom and I know I worked hard o ahve them all grown and gone, I can relate to Sheila and I just think it is unecessarily mean to trash her when really noone knows her life or what it entails.

What show were you all watching, tears were streaming down her face, I am amazed how people see so many things differently form others

No tears or blurry eyes when talking to Julie , my husband caught it first , he works on movie sets so he was watching especially when he learned she was an actress The actual tears were when she was in the house :pixiedust:

I agree Fatcat , not bashing wish she went all the way she was treated like crap by those jerks and I even felt sorry for Adam in the beginning but as time went on she grew on me cause I could relate to some of her issues , she did well considering . Those boys would have never stood a chance against me or anyone who had a backbone , but then I would have been loooong gone lol :footballhelmet::animated_shocking:

yes, I recanted and said the tears were when they were retellin Sharons eviction, but none the less she definaely wa devesated, and I am not even pointing that out because I think she should have won, I just think she does not deserve to be bashed so harshly by some, she is a human being and I am sad for her, thats's all

oh me too cause I would have gone off on those nasty boys, as cagey as I can be, I would not lasted because I would get right up in their face.

ok , yes if you read in the post above you will see what I said, yours is not the only opinion here.

Attention: Pity Party of 1 - Your room is ready!

I think that Sheila played the best game that she could and got her to F3 which I think is FANTASTIC--too bad Sheila doesn't think so!! Even Julie commented how far she got...

Not saying that Sheila is a bad person, in fact, I think that she's ok, annoying, but ok. BUT, at the end of the day, her game was to have someone carry her to the end. She had to know that she was getting evicted tonight so how could she be in shock like she told Julie? And besides, you cannot depend on a man to get a woman's job done--you have to do it yourself!!

would nooh me too cause I would have gone off on those nasty boys, as cagey as I can be, I t lasted because I would get right up in their face.

who wouldn't be devastated she came so close only to have it pulled out of her hands that's a bitter pill,

As for the guys Karma is a bitch, and for the ugliness they brought to the game life has a way of bringing it back around. (I'm just saying) lol

they should let the fans ask the final questions from live feed and after dark no sugar coating or prescreened questions

totally agree with you bigmdgirl, I noticed that when Julie was trying to remind her how far she had come, and get her to focus on that instead of the loss, but she was too caught up in the moment of losing, shit happens, sometimes we lose, she definately could have been more gracious, also I agree that sheila played the best game she knew how, and that is why I cannot run the girl down. I accept that Ryan and baller are at the end, I hope baller wins. I know you were upset when James left, we all have the ones we like.

I know I have thought of that before, it would be a rude awakening wouldn't it, they are soo caught up in that house they do not realize how hey are precieved, it will be a shocker. Adam said he did not even want to watch the show, he prolly has an idea,lol

SueZ, you are too funny, it would have been a riot around here, I mean look at what we get when They didn't go final 2

Fatcat if I see something as BS, it is my opinion. As you know by reading the boards yourself that I am not the only one with that opinion. Shelia is full of it! She has said on several occasions and even on last night's show when in bed with Adam said that she deserves to win (along with Adam of course), but none the less she said it. She has not only said that to Adam, but when she was HOH she kept reminding everyone of her entitlement as well.

I really hated them all, but I was a Natalie fan. Folks on this board and many others, have trashed that girl left and right to no end and still do. However, because I know that other viewers have the right to like or dislike whom ever they choose and call them out for what the deem as inappropriate behavior or BS that is their own personal opinion. I am not going to jump on the "let's defend Natalie" band wagon because I liked her. I can respect that folks didn't like her for several reasons. As you said before "until you have walked a mile in..." we cannot say anything. The same goes for the other 15 HG's that we constantly love/hate. We don't necessarily know the reasons they have done what they have done or said what they have said, but we still voice our opinions about them EVERYDAY good and bad (mostly bad) that is why we have wonderful message boards.

Look, no disrespect to you, I respect your opinion of Shelia because you have that right. However, I have that same right not to like her if I choose and I really don't. You were a single mother as you mentioned, and I am as well. We both view it differently, no biggie. The bottom line is Shelia nor any of the other HG's pay my bills or will change my life in any significant way other than mindless entertainment for about a few hours a week. If Shelia is a family member of yours then, opps sorry. None the less it would never change my opinion about her.

I know everyone has their opinion it just seems to be upseting to me tonight for some reason, I am not upset about anyone having their opinion and I do know having been coming here for yrs it is usless to even go where I have gone tonight, it is in some ways a story I can relate too being older than Sheila and having had a really hard time of it when my 4 kids were at home, I am sure that that is the only reason I have felt sad towards her he last few days, that's all, I respect your opinion and if I came off in a manner that suggested otherwise I apologize, I am most definately moving on to other things, it is all good, I am in some agreement with others about sheila, it just seems to have turned so mean the lat cpl days and I was feelin it. Keep on keepin on. And hearing you are a single mom always makes me wonder why the women in this world are raising the children, it is tough

Archived