Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are alot of negative things that could be said about alot of bb house guests, But they are all chosen to be on the show for a reason..........Maybe the show encourages her to be that way (she may not be as bad in real life) Hey look at Dick..........He was very annoying (spitting and all) But I was rooting for him.......He made things interesting...Hey if everyone was as boring as sharon , no one would ever watch.........LOL

To me its all entertaining......Plus I dont have to deal w/her......... :animated_shocking:

I do think as much as Sheila can piss people off she is the one left with the most integrity and loyalty. She never teamed up with Sharon to try to get Adam evicted and never threw him under the bus. She could have promised Ryan her undying loyalty and F2 and promised to evict Adam and she would probably not be the target.

She should have.

..........Maybe the show encourages her to be that way (she may not be as bad in real life)

That's why I said seems.

Plus, Sheila is one big pain in my Steatopygia!

I'd rather have a variety of people that all clash so its interesting...........Dont get me wrong she is very over emotional.....But its got to be hard to be alot older than everyone else in there. I wonder if she forgot to bring her happy pills?????

<_<

Tomsmom- But since this is TV, all we have is how things SEEM. We have no clue how things really ARE since we aren't there, and we aren't them. Right?

I totally have sympathy for Sheila's predicament. She's a peri-menopausal woman in a house full of think-they-know-it-all 20somethings. That's hell, if ya ask me. However....she put herself there and the cards she has chosen to play piss me off, and she's been a b!tch to Adam when it was totally inappropriate to do so. Yes, she's played the game, but not always ethically IMO. Whether that conversation in the HoH room with Adam and Ryan when she was HoH was staged or real, I don't know but she was a freakin' lunatic and a bully and she deserved to have to get the blood of Natalie's eviction on her hands after that. BTW- Adam didn't call her an f ing b!tch. Just a regular b!tch. I watched 3 times. Enough...sorry. *LOL*

there are things that absolutely bother me that sheila does, the single mom thing, but I never have gotten that she has a sense of entitlement, It just seems to me that she really is not very good at playing this game and then is always grasping at straws, very unsure of herself to the point that she comes off seeming disjointed, and a bit crazy. I am way older than Sheila, look a lot younger than I am and I know I am waay more hip than Sheila is or comes off, I do not think they cast the best person in this older gal role,lol, I feel I coulda wiped up the floor with them,lol

Big She has been a loyal girl to Adam, Sharon has thrown everyone who she has been in contact with under the bus, except for her current alliance, and who knows if she gets the chance she will prolly toss him under too,lol

I agree with you Mrs F that sheila does embellish things some, but so do the boys, especially when they are feeding off each other,

sheila is annoying, and I think she has been verbally hateful a times she shold not have been, except that they have made he the butt of every joke and prank that has come down the pike, I would be a tad harsh with Adam too.

Good post Fatcat. You always see things in clarity and I love your posts.

It is a little frustrating that the guys can rant and rant but it is OK but if Sheila does it then she is a raging bitch.

Bring me BB10~

not from me, cause Big she gets on my nerves a lot,lolol,

I try to find the best in people, but I will tell ya it is hard to find a darn thing good in Ryan,lolol

I will agree that Sheila had a hard card to play as the ONLY 40-something in the house. BB should have at least thrown her a bone and given her someone to fall back on, but that does not excuse her constant whining, bitching and complaining about not winning anything in the house. i am a 40-something as well and I have tried my hardest to sympathize with her, but her incessant bitching has turned me off from her. :rolleyes:

BB- *LOL* I'm with ya...us 40s should be old enough to know better.

Tomsmom - *LOL* I do. Don't mean to but there it is. Thought it was more the opinions than the show, though. No harm meant.

I agree about the whining and complaining about not winning..........But she is scheming

Mrs F........dont get me wrong There are times when I get irratated at moves they make, or when someone I dislike gets voted off(James) I jump up and down.........But animosity naaaaaa

well for as much as Big She can scheme,lol I really do not think she has the big guns (scheming) in her, I can tell from you alls posts that you are a lot like me and I am well past 40, we would soooo out smart the likes of Sheila, so much so hat we wouldn't be on the BB show to begin with,lololol

Archived