Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Sheila wins the pov she comes down and adam goes up and sharon goes home, I am hoping that is how it goes, but they were talkin last nite that if Sharon wins pov she comes down adam goes up and adam is d.u.n. dun,loloo

Mornin Joy, Mornin Marty :animated_wave: I only watched about 3 minutes last night of BAD, and in that 3 mins was where Adam and Sheila were talkin about that scenerio, I sure hope big She can at least pull this one off, and get rid of Sharon and I really cannot stomach Ryan , He is sooo ,I do not even know what I feel about him except he is more devious than any of them and would throw "Mamma" off the damn train if it meant he would win, I just feel sorta about him like I did Natalie, I wish I would have saved that episode of her eviction, but I think I know where to go to watch it again. I was sooo tired that night I whizzed thru it and then erased it, silly,lol I have to work from 1-6 this afternoon, so I am here for just a bit

Morning fatcat!! Sorry to hear about your earthquake. Everything okay?

I dislike Ryan as well. I use to think he was a nice quiet boy but then I realized he is just sneaky. He and Sharon are so much alike.

Hi FC! Yes I really really hope it is Adam/Sheila in the F2.

I would hate for Ryan or Sharon to win. Something about Ryan I do NOT like. I don't know what it is but he just gives me the creeps. Sharon has NO business being in the F2. She has drilled Ryan and planted in his head that they have to work together to get rid of Adam. grrrrrrr.

oh yeah, I felt nothing but they said that outlying areas did feel it, I was soooo asleep, woke up and heard that on the news , went back to sleep, I have a little part time gig I am doing so now I have to take off and go to that, I am parking my car tho and walking, need the exercise, and gas is 3.30 a gal here, and I am sure it is higher in other cities,lol

You mean Adam right Marty?? Sharon wants to go to final2 with Ryan doesn't she?? but he will have to do all the work cause she ain't gonna win jack or try for that matter, I think Big she will try,lol ok till I get back this eve, y'all have fun, it is cold again here and drizzling, yuk, but I got a big umbrella, I am walkin, screw the gas prices,lol

What was the deal with Nat/Allison/Amanda and the yeast infection tale?
Sheila had a "YI" (as she calls it) early on in the game. It was back when they didn't have hot water for the week. She washed her underwear in the sink, separate from the other people's clothes - it was actually a pretty considerate thing to do, not sure if I'd want her to put her clothes in the same laundry as mine w/o having hot water. Not that you could catch anything and I won't go into details about what happens when you use YI medication to treat the YI, but the mature bunch that these people are were teasing her about it. Later, she found out that Allison (who she thought was her friend) was upstairs in the HOH room totally making fun of her and saying how gross it was, etc. Allison said she had never had a YI and she didn't know exactly what it was. I think she thought it was like a STD or something or you got it from being dirty / not cleaning yourself well. So Allison was in HOH having a big laugh at Sheila's expense and Sheila was upset to hear it was coming from her supposed friend. Of course, everyone was laughing about it. Adam kept going around saying that he wanted to get some "baking" done. Chelsia, Josh and James were laughing, too. Natalie was laughing, but she didn't look like she knew what she was laughing at (you know, the deer in headlights look she gives). She said she had never had one, so she didn't really know anything about them.

In all truth, I thought it was pretty funny myself, them teasing her about it. If I had a YI, I sure as hell wouldn't tell a bunch of strangers about it, even if I thought they were my friend.

I so hope Shiela get sent home this week,Nat got down so she could be HOH on her birthday,the same night she was planning to get rid of Nat. She's was jealous of her, it couldn't be Nat's many deals ,because shiela had a deal with adam and one with sharon and one with adam and ryan. Nat told her she had to say she was with the boys in order to get their votes. She trusted sharon over nat, now I hope sharon puts the knife in her back,shiela so deserves it.

well all of us girls have had to deal with YI, but you are right it is not talk for the masses,lol, you can get them from something as simple as having to take antibotics, nothing bad, just a real pain,lol

Wow

Adam and Ryan are talking about they have to get Sheila out because she is the one lying about a secret relationship. They are trying to figure out who it is that Sheila is with.

The guys say the Bitch has got to go home for lying. They are trashing her.

That stupid guinea pig thing is just wrong.

(I don't know if Ryan is playing Adam or not but they both say that they are evicting Sheila and keeping Sharon)

Adam's vote for Nat makes me doubtful if he would really follow through with taking Sheila to the end. But... since this is a game of lies and deceit, I'm still hoping that he votes Sharon out.

Truth is, have either of the guys really sat down and figured out the votes? If Ryan takes Sharon or Adam to F2, he's not going to win the top money, unless there's something that I'm not seeing.

I really really hope that Julie or the producers (via DR) clear up the guinea pig 'relationship' thing, because it could end up causing Sheila to be booted. Unless they want it that way....?

Mornin everyone, It is barely 7 am, I have to work my little sat gig and so will not be here till late this afternoon, no computers where I work, so bummer, I think it is pretty well curtains for Sheila, I hated hearing the way they dogged on her last night when they (the bros) got a chance to go outside and start bashing, they suck, I hate Ryan, I do not think Sharon belongs in final 2 in any way, hell I am not sure that any of them do, so happy when BB10 starts, at least we have something this summer to look forward to.. I do not think many of us have enjoyed this season, and in fact is seems to have flown by,lol I cannot stand Ryan and will hate it to the nth degree if he ends up winning this season, I do not dislike him as much as Maggie, but close, so see you all when I get home this afternoon.

ryan doesnt want you to take his 50k

Archived