Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ther is no eviction until wens, tues is the pov ceremony and that determines who comes down or it he leaves it the same, and on wens Adam who is the only vote will vote out either Sharon or Sheila, then the big comp happens for the last HOH, and whoever wins that takes who they want with them in final 2

the show on wens is live, they can't evict someone today, seriously, we out here always know about povs, say who wins or hoh's who wins because we have feeds and the After Dark and Mortys, but in all the time and yrs I have been watching they have never evicted anyone in the way you are sayin.

they may be having the lock down because they are getting ready to tape the pov ceremony show which airs tomorrow, but the wens show is the live eviction.

Then why is it saying on the update page that today is eviction day????

This was posted yesterday on the update page:

Sounds like there is an eviction tomorrow! They've done their goodbye messages, Ryan is in the HoH doing his blog and they have to pack tonight.

I went to read what it says, it says "it is LIKE an eviction day", in other words they are all getting ready for the pov but they are talking about the finale and the party and who will get proposed to, etc, I did no see where it says today is an eviction day, with the live show being on wens, I think the finale show is tues the 29th? I am not sure, but I do not think they would evict someone today and not have the eviction on the live show on wens, we haven't even had the pov yet?? ya know, just sayin

I am sorry you guys but never in the history of BB has it gone down like that, if there is a dbl eviction it all happens in one swoop back to back, and if they did that there would be no show next week, there is only 4 of them in the house, I do not think there is any way for a dbl evicition now, pov is tomorrow and live eviction is wens

I think someone is going home today. Does anyone know if they have actually packed. On BBAD lasst night they were talking about packing but their suitcases were not in the SR. I have not read on any of the updates that they actually HAVE packed.

well I have not watched even the after dark or the show for a while so if it is true, wow, different, I have been sooo disgusted with Ryan and Adam, I have not been watchng, right on

Lol fatcat. Try a bottle of Jack Daniels and a handful of Valium if you want to watch. Keep your finger at the ready on the fast forward button. Also make sure to have some wine and cheese ready for Sheilas pity party, ear plugs for Sharons voice and a street slang to english dictionary handy for Ryan and Adam's "talks".

well, I have dvr'd the After Dark, but I just buzzed thru it, because it was same ol same ol, and ewww Sharons voice, good god almighty, I could not tolerate the show last nite, I just came here, where I can read about it and chat with friends,lol, if they are doing all that today speeding things up maybe they are sick to death of them too,lolol, believe me I have xanax for tonight, been saving it,lol

Archived