Sheila

Jem

that was funny and I hope he gets a chance to see that,lolol

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or maybe???? .......and the Oscar goes to Sheila Kennedy for the best actor of BB9. Sorry Natalie.

you know it, Marty. This is getting funnier by the minute. I think Natalie has buried herself a little more than she thinks with Sheila. Natalie doesn't know that Sheila is in a F2 with Adam.....or IS SHE????

I know hasn't this season been the crzy season, you never know what is happening when,lol

Shelia acts like she is such a strategist and has so much tenacity now . Hell she got lucky as hell . Nat could have won that comp easy but she figured the boys were in her pocket and she would put Shelia up next since she could not be HOH .

Dumbest move in the game so far but I have not followed it all like last year. :)

I mean I follwed point by point on that game . :)

Still hope NAT can sway the boys ,all have told mendacious tales in their game ,and cause Shelia to go real batty !

Maybe Adam will throw a couple thousand Shiela's way when he wins BB9.

After all, I said if Natalie goes home this week, Adam wins. There is no other way it could go unless Sharon somehow miraculously won this weeks HoH and then won the final 3 HoH (since they can all play final 3).

...but we all know that's not going to happen.

Well whoever the next POV winner is gets to chose who is in the F3. If it is Sheila she will probably take Adam. I don't think anyone else will take Adam.

(that is if Adam is not HOH)

as long as sharon leaves soon i am good

i prefer her to leave before nat

It's a toss up. Shoot them both. Natalie and her space cadet, airheaded voice DR sessions and Sharon's ear shattering bullfrog voice with matching bugeyes. WTF were they THINKING? BB hates us. it's the only explanation.

:brood::brood::brood:

Oooooooo....Sheila pushing WAY too hard on Ry and Adam to get Natalie out. Ry and Adam just left HoH and they're having second thoughts on voting Natalie out now. DAMN! I hope like hell Sheila just dug her own grave. Both guys think it's fishy that Sheila flipped and is pushing so hard. EXCELLENT

I hope Sheila gets what she deserves ... They way she is lying to Nat is terrible why not just tell the girl look I want you out and if it goes to a tie I am not keeping you ... She is trashing Nat for lying and she is doing the same damn thing when she doesn't have to ...

Gosh I hope the plan blows up in her face ... It is not beneficial to the boys to keep Sharon cause if Sharon wins POV one of them are gone for sure ... It only benefits Sheila to get rid of Nat but guess what Sheila you can't vote!

And I am so tired of seeing Sharon on the block week after week with out a care in the word ... The girl feels too safe and needs to go ... That is enough to piss anyone off ... Everyone who sits beside this girl has to campaign their @ss off and she gets a free ride...

It does look like Sheila's plan might blow up in her face. GREAT!! Adam might be playing Ryan after everything Sheila told him. I guess we will see.

I agree, why doesn't Sheila grow a spine and just tell Nat she does not want her there. She likes to talk behind others back call Adam and others "spineless". She is always saying "I tell people to their face" right, I guess she is trying to convince herself of that. :cookoo:

I don't think with this group that anyone has come clean with anyone at all. Sheila is just now having to start in on the lies that they all have been telling.

Archived