Sheila

Jem

Well I am watching the feeds and Natalie and everyone is invited up in the HOH anytime. Natalie is up there right now.

Because Natalie decided to drop down in the comp does not mean Sheila should give her the game. I wish she would have stayed up because I do think Sheila would have won.

Sheila never slept in the HOH room when Natalie was HOH.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, It really is just all game play no matter who the _______ wins BB, so as I said they are all guilty, and I do not believe for one minute that Natalie gave poor single mom sheila that comp, well and if she did then She is stoopid,duh, and if it is a sin to say you are a single mother and it causes guilt in the other players, well their bad for letting somene get inside their guilt ridden heads . I would get sick of gnat buzzing around me as well in the HOH and if gnat did not want Sheila up there when she was HOH( How loooonnnngggg ago was that?) then she could have done the same, different strokes for different folks, now that there are not a bizillion people around, gnats hypocritical ways are much more evident, she has been stirring up the house since the first few days and was the main instigator of the amanda and Chelskanka fight,poor little picked on gant, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is right Marty, but she asked if Josh got any worse could she sleep in there??

I seem to recall her telling sharon how she didnt want Nat up in her HOH room last night, going on and on about and if Sheila really thought she was going to win the HOH then why did she make a deal with Nat in the first place. And maybe Nat felt Sheila's word meant something and because sheila and sharon both laying on the guilt she felt pressured to give it to Sheila. They talk mean about Nat but they are just as guilty of being two -faced liars

Yes it is what it is and the game will be over in a few weeks and someone will win and some will lose.

Then we have BB10.

Welcome to Morty's lab40.

I do not know why Natalie would think Sheilas word meant anything when her own word means nothing, Natalie has spent plenty-o-time talking mean things on Sheila, as a matter of fact she spent one whole eve putting on a show for the house mocking Sheila, and was the first in line to prank Sheila when she was sleeping, and the mocking show was because she started getting laughs from the rest of them when she imitated Sheila, so Natalie is guilty as any one else there, and Sheila should not be taking all heat, yet when James was trying to get Gnats goat and the others dared to smile or laugh, she went off and threatened everyone, can we say huge hypocrit????

You are right they are all hypercritical. I just feel bad for Nat because she doest seem to have a clue and I am always more for the underdog. I could never be on that show because I couldn't back stab people like they do. This only my second season of watching BB and I think on BB8 when HG didn't like each other it was more apparent to that person and they didn't look as dumb.

I know it really is a cunning sly game and you gotta hurt people, so I am not sure it would be for me either, but I just do not think Natalie is that clueless, and if she is she certainly is in for a rude awakening when she gets out of there and sees the whole show.

you are right. she is in for a rude awaking when the show is over. I looked on a site and seen the under the cover action with Matt. That little scene is always going to be there on the internet no matter how many times she says that never happened. She seems to know how big brother works, so how could she not know that by doing that she wouldn't be bit in the behind by it

she really is recanting in my mind, she forgot maybe that they have night cameras and they have alcohol and get under the influence, then she did the deed to Matt, and then denied it when in fact the guys were right there in the room with them, she denied and denied, but last night it was brought up abput 24/7 and YES they really are on camera all the time, then you could almost see her wheels turning on the deniel of the BJ, this girl is not right, sorry

I have never been in a forum before or even blogged about anything. Before joining I really wanted to yell at the tv at these people and now I no longer feel the urge to do so. So thank-you for the conversation and letting me vent to you all

well welcome to Morty's, we all come here to vent,lolol, you are amongst friends

I do not know why Natalie would think Sheilas word meant anything when her own word means nothing, Natalie has spent plenty-o-time talking mean things on Sheila, as a matter of fact she spent one whole eve putting on a show for the house mocking Sheila, and was the first in line to prank Sheila when she was sleeping, and the mocking show was because she started getting laughs from the rest of them when she imitated Sheila, so Natalie is guilty as any one else there, and Sheila should not be taking all heat, yet when James was trying to get Gnats goat and the others dared to smile or laugh, she went off and threatened everyone, can we say huge hypocrit????

Nat was down for her Ry Adam and Sheila final 4 ... That never changed in Nats mind and that is why Nat trusted Sheila ... Nats F4 meant that and she stayed true to that F4 alliance and did not stray from it ... Of course Nat lied but they all lied ...

Girl Power was a flook and they all wanted the guys out ... Nat lied to Sheila and Sharon about wanting the girls to be final 3 and Sharon and Sheila lied to Nat about wanting the girls to be final 3 ... Nat went straight to the boys and told them everything about GP ... However Sheila made it seem like it was all Nats idea when it was really Sheila and Sharons idea ... Sheila made GP so that she could turn Sharon against Josh ...

When Nat made the deals with Josh and James Ryan was right there ... Ryan knew Nat was lying to them ...

Nat also made a deal with James in front of Adam not to put James up if he wins POV and does not use it ... Again I really think Nat was lying to James as usual ... James knew Nat lied to him every chance she got and James used that against her in the end ...

Sheila lied to Nat right after POV when Nat asked her about what Adam said in HOH to James about getting rid of Nat ... that same night Sharon got Nat alone in the Storage room and tried to tell her everything that James was saying ... Nat told Sheila, Sheila told Sharon and Sharon denied it and called Nat a liar ...

Nat confessed every single alliance she was in to both Adam and Ryan ... Its just funny how no one knows about all the alliances Ryan, Adam, Sharon and Sheila are in ...

I never said I was not aware of them, I have been watching this game, I just specifically was talking about a nat and Sheila issue that everyone keeps trying to entirely put off on Sheila, I really do not give a rats butt about all the allieances or lies, I just don't want it to be said one has more guilt than the other, they are all guilty of the back stabbing,lying and throwing each other under the bus. I am not trying to do anything except state my opinion, and what I stated above is just a small portion of the whole picture!!!!!!

Oh and by the way Natalie certainly has not told everyone all of her alliances or copped to all that she has been up to including the infamous BJ to Matt

it was brought up that Natalie had confessed every single allience she has been in, your words not mine. And that comment seemed to suggest that because she came out with that information that she was a truthful person in some part of your estimation, I just threw in I did not think so, Hardly, and I certainly do not know what winning 500 g's has to do with her admitting to the act in question, nor was the word argue mentioned in my post, and I am certainly not taking the bait.

Nobody cares about your birthday or your son dummy, they are only nice to you b/c you are the weakest player imaginable. She keeps telling Ryan that the jury will love them if they vote out Natalie but it doesn't freaking matter if the jury likes them or not. Their whole side is out except for Sharon and they'll vote for her no matter what everybody else does so they have to vote for somebody. If you want Natalie out then thats fine but that reason is RETARDED.

From Mortys live feed:

Sheila reveals to the other house guests that her and Evel Dick already have a "date." He asked her out during a private moment when he was there for the 1st PoV he hosted.

Great, they can exchange 80's stories and update eachother on the newest wrinkle creams that don't appear to be working. Hydrate, Hydrate!!!!

is it just me or with Shelia's knowlege of BB show shes a huge fan, not what she saying. that she only saw a few shows. Even her mom's a huge fan. buts its a good stadergy except she keeps talkin about BB trvia

all of this Nat eviction talk could be a smokescreen just to keep Sheila's attention away from the guys (they ARE currently outnumbered-with Adam on the block)..once the HOH changes hands again, the boys will think they're home free..

Adam is not on the block any ,more, Natalie is, she took his place, course we will not see that till tonight, but I in the back of my mind am thinking I will not believe anything till I see Natalie walk out on Wens, a lot could change, the guys are calling a house meeting today so after that things could get really choppy.

they are calling a house meeting for what

that is so lame imho

bb isnt an invention house

nom evict reset

OMG - My live feeds are horrible and cut out all the time, but Sheila just said to Ry that she can't believe that Natalie is all over Adam trying to guilt trip him into keeping her.

What the hell, Sheila? When someone goes on the block, they campaign. How can she be so condescending and bitchy about that?

Archived