Sheila

Jem

:smilielol: ... Sheila is hilarious ... She is pissed the EF off at Adam and Ryan ... She was throwing a fit up in the HOH room ... "ME ME ME ME ME"

She is going off and not realizing that she is telling the boys this is not good for me (Sheila) if Nat stays it ends her game and Sharon can't protect her ... LOL ...

Sheila told Adam that Sharon wanted him out ... Hello Adam!

The boys are stupid if they don't keep Nat ... Sharon said to Ryan that if she is gone then she (Sharon) can't protect Sheila next week and that is why she needs to stay ... Hello Ryan did you hear her ... That means you are the odd man out in that situation ...

I hope Natalie stays cause the look on Sheila's face would be priceless

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Sheila brought up a valid point to the guys. Their only reason for wanting to keep Nat was her loyalty. (Riiigght.) Sheila said, "What about MY loyalty," and she's right. If Adam can't see that Nat and Ryan have a deal then Adam will be gone, and he'll deserve to leave. Adam is being outsmarted by Nat and Ryan. Try to live that down. LOL. He's throwing the only person who had his back under the bus. Moron.

kywildcat:

I thought Sheila brought up a valid point to the guys. Their only reason for wanting to keep Nat was her loyalty. (Riiigght.) Sheila said, "What about MY loyalty," and she's right. If Adam can't see that Nat and Ryan have a deal then Adam will be gone, and he'll deserve to leave. Adam is being outsmarted by Nat and Ryan. Try to live that down. LOL. He's throwing the only person who had his back under the bus. Moron.

#1 The guys were talking about the F4 alliance loyalty so I don't think Sheila's point is valid there ... Her point only benefits her and not her original F4 plan

#2 Sheila is only thinking about herself and to hell with what is best for anyone else ... Which is fine but the way she is going about it is very selfish b/c everyone wants to make it to the end not just her ... and further more Sheila doesn't care about Adam Sheila cares about Sheila ... She told Sharon that she needs her to save her next week ...

If Adam keeps Sharon and Ryan wins HOH and Sharon wins POV Adam is gone ...

If Ryan keeps Sharon and Sharon wins POV Ryan is gone ...

However if the boys keep Nat and Nat wins HOH or POV the boys stay .. If the boys win POV they can vote Nat out ... WIN WIN WIN for the boys ... Why take the gamble with Sharon???

If Nat wins HOh or POV Ryan will use her to voye out Adam dont you see that?

Ryan does not want to get to that Final HOH comp with Adam there. Nat and Shelia or Shelia and Sharon either way he wins.

Because if Sharon stays he will use her to get out Adam

If Nat stays he will use her to do the dirty work so that Ryan will not lose Adams vote!

Because they fear the Sheila.

Adam fears the she-monster but Ryan does not. Adam is worried about the jury house if Sheila and Sharon get in there to poison the the well. She-bot has said over and over this season that Adam does not have her back everytime she feels threatened. Adam fears what the JH will do.

Ryan on the other hand does not care because if its him and Adam one of them will win the 500k despite all the JH poisoning.

None of them can beat Adam in F2. imo Sheila knows that and she still protected him this week. She has been loyal to him this whole game imo.

Did you read Sheila's blog? She lied to the HG's about what she said in her blog!!!!

:smilielol:

Good point CTK ... I never thought of it that way ... I was thinking in terms of Sharon being loyal to Sheila and keeping Adam and Sheila if it came down to it ... But I can totally see Ryan in Sharons ear telling her to get rid of Adam b/c he is a threat ...

She lied to the HG's about what she said in her blog

I am not surprised that she lied to them. She has been grooming votes for the past few weeks. I guess she figures that after she gets the money who cares if they read her blogs.

They have all lied just some more than others. You can usually tell when Sheila or Nat is lying because their lips are moving. :P

And speaking of her blog, how long did it take her to come up with that drivel? She was up there for over an hour and she comes back with this short paragraph. She is not far behind Nat in the smarts department. At times they are neck and neck. :stupid:

I'm having second thoughts about keeping Sharon ...

I think its a bad idea for the boys ... I think Sharon will do whatever Sheila says as Sharon has proven to be a loyal dumbass thus far ...

If Sharon wins HOH she will put up the two boys if Ryan comes off he may evict Adam ... Sharon might win the last comp in the end and she will definitely take Sheila with her, her loyal friend and single mother ...

If Sharon wins POV I do not see her evicting Sheila so who ever is on the block beside her loses and again there is a great possiblity that she will beat Adam or Ryan in the final comp and she will carry Sheila with her ...

It is not in Adams best interest to evict Ryan b/c he will definitely win over Ryan in the end but Adam is so scared of Sheila he just might do it...

Keeping Sharon is a bad idea for the boys and only benefits Sheila if Sharon can pull off POV ...

I think Ryan's attitude toward the SH is what's going to cost him the win in the end, if he makes it to F2 that is. Ryan is playing a good game by keeping his bases covered, but whoever is evicted is going to tell the SH what he's said about them. "F*** 'em--they have to vote for one us." Adam is the smarter of the two for considering the SH votes. He knows the evicted hg's from here on out will probably influence the final vote.

Ryan and Nat are the most hated by the people in the Jury House so I doubt anything that is brought back to the jury that either one of them says will effect anything...

Bottom line Nat and Ryan's only shot at the $500K is each other ... Ryan can't beat Adam, Sheila, or Sharon in the end ...

I don't know Marty ...

Sharon hasn't played for Sharon this whole season ... And she even said to Ryan (in so many words) in the storage room that if she is evicted she can't protect Sheila...

If Sharon has any say she will definitely keep Sheila to the end ... Nat will be her 4th vote in the jury house ...

Since Sheila can't vote, Keeping Sharon is too risky for the boys IMHO... I understand that Sharon benefits Adam more but if Adam is on the block next to Sheila his game is done same with Ryan... However if Nat wins POV Sheila is out ...

From how I read it, Sheila only lied in her blog about say "hi" to their families. She is not the first that said she did and it was not in the blog. Did she lie? Or was her blog edited? :animated_scratchchin:

I made this point in the blog thread also..... :animated_bouncy:

Ok, I had my first BB9 dream last night :animated_rotfl:

Roughly, here's the gist of it...

- Adam comes to HOH room in the middle of the night to apologize to Sheila and they affirm their deal to go to F2 by swearing on the bible and on Sheila's son.

- vote is split and Sheila votes to evict Nat

- Adam wins HOH and puts up Ryan and Sharon

.. and then I woke up :o I have no idea how it was going to end why did I have to wake up before it ended?!!!! :lol: :lol:

Archived