Sheila

Jem

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Alex is getting a kick out of the stuffed Alex. Nice to have some humor in the house with all the bullshi+ going on in the house.

I think Shelia is the only one left in the house that has that sense of humor. The others get their laughs out of picking on or teasing each other and really don't know what sense of humor means. JMO

I bet Alex is laughing his head off at Sheila. Thank goodness for Sheila this season because she has kept the house and us laughing.

Hated her the first night and am rooting for her for F2 now, I do not know what is gonna happen tho., this house goes round and round soooo much, you never know till the time it is happening,lol

She is in total panic mode now. Her mouth has been running for over an hour now. I guess she just figured everyone was going to let her win the game. She is in shock over the possibility of her losing. She is now criticizing them for thinking own their own and picking an F2 that does not include her. She is delusional and psychotic. She will need some tylenol PM tonight.

Wow I have been listening to Natalie talk a mile a minute and in a manic mode. I was thinking that Natalie is 100% nut case and needs some serious meds.

Sheila is delusional! She's telling Sharon that Adam called her "a f-ing bitch" and he did NOT. He called her a bitch, but there was no F word involved. Interesting how she has the balls to call Natalie delusional and say she lies and then she exaggerates what Adam said in a fairly significant way. *shaking head* She keeps repeating the "f ing bitch" thing and she's convinced herself that's what he said! OMG! She must have reverse dementia. Usually dementia involves forgetting things right? So she adds on.

***Disclaimer***

Since, I may be the delusional one, I reserve the right to change my opinion on whether "f ing" was used or not when I see video posted.

Marty - I heard the argument when they were in HoH and she kicked them out. I typed it word for word. Did I get delusional?

This is what I got and I did pause and type, pause and type:

Sheila says "Ok, then you two look like you've made your minds up so go down there and keep her here."

Adam says "What's going on right now is irrelevant to how you feel if you will protect me Sheila.That has nothing to do with the decision at hand, ok."

Sheila says "Adam, you don't have to yell at me."

Adam says "I ain't yellin', you're the one yellin' at me bitch, so don't start!"

(Both have been yelling)

Sheila says "Don't call me a bitch. Get the hell out of here."

Adam says she's playing the sympathy card and she's talking over him saying "Get out, Get out of the room. go!"

***Disclaimer***

Since, I may be the delusional one, I reserve the right to change my opinion on whether "f ing" was used or not when I see video posted.

God I hope I didn't miss the F word...if so, my credibility as a reporter is shot in the patootie.

This is funny...Sheila going over things with Sharon and says "It's Adam I control now." as she's cleaning the shower! It's freakin' midnight here in California, and Sheila is cleaning the freakin' shower. What a weirdo.

He did only call her a bitch, but then he went downstairs and was sayin, "I called her a f'in bitch." He added the f part onto the story himself for some stupid reason. And did someone say thank god for sheila b/c she has kept us all laughing? Please leave me out of the "us". I have unhealthy amount of hatred for her. Her stupid accent I CANNOT STAND IT ANY MORE. Yew knewww whayyaaatttt????? Don'tttt yeewwwww seeeee thaaayyuaat????!!!! FRIKKIN THIS FRIKKIN THAT. My son hayyas to seeee this. BLA BLA BLA BLA!! okay i'm done.

Archived