Sheila

Jem

Dick and the hoses...ha ha ha!

As for Gnat, I could be wrong because I don't have the feeds, but though she has talked behind the others backs (just like every other hg in that house) I don't find her to be mean spirited about it.

The way I see her (trampiness aside) is she is nothing more than a ditz who knows how to play the BB game.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down, Xal. If you don't like my post, then don't read them. You post like there is so much to do in the BB house than what the HGs are doing wright now.

You posted that Sharon wasn't being a "good Christian", but Sharon, hasn't been prancing around the house clutching her Bible while being the most nonChristian, blaspher in the entire house.

Anyone who claims Natalie has done half the slamming behind closed doors as Chelsia, Josh and Sharon is being dishonest with themselves and allowing their hatred for Natalie to cloud their view.

IN MY OPINION they have all slammed eachother equaly and with the same amount of venom. Sometimes it's quality sometimes it's quantity.

But it's my opinion and I am entitled to post in on this board and any other board.

I've been reading several posts about how Natalie is NOT campaigning and NOT playing game when she's hanging out with the boys. I beg to differ, THAT is her game plan. By hanging out and not "talking" game but teasing, making sexual innuendos, talking about her body/sex life/particular talents etc. she is simply using the arsenal she has been using in life for years....her sexuality. She wants to be the hot chick who is also "one of the boys" and expects them to carry her/protect her/have her back/chose her as a 'great girl'.

She has mentioned several times that she wants to be the last girl in the house. Game or no game, inside or outside of the house, she has to be the center of attention of the men around her and she uses that as a control tactic to achieve what she wants. She focuses more on Adam because he's the most responsive to her actions, first because he's single and second because he's perpetually 13 and hypnotized by boobs! ;-) So when she's hanging out talking about football with her cleavage hanging out don't think for one second she's not still playing the game.

Bash me for saying this if you will, but I'm a woman and I've watched and listened to how they work all my adult life and I've seen a dozen Natalies and the pattern doesn't change. I stand by the statement she needs therapy, and that is not meant to be bashing her, she needs to know that she is worth more than a pair of faux knockers.

Ok no more coffee for me.

They all are guilty of trashing each other. Some a little more guilty of it then others but I am not going to name names because nobody will agree.

The fact that Sheila and Sharon have been trashing Natalie non-stop the last few days makes it stand out more.

If you look at the whole season you might have a different opinion.

Annabelle and Marty - Agreed! With both of you. :) I think Nat is playing it as smartly as she can. If you guys remember, in the live feeds when the 4 (TC)were talking a while back, one of the tactics they used was to isolate and dominate the time of a houseguest. I think Nat is doing a great job at that, and so is Sharon!

I disagreed with your point. That doesn't mean you're not allowed to have it.

If I say the Yankees are the best team and you say the Red Sox are the best team, me saying "you're wrong" doesn't mean you're wrong, it means I disagree with your opinion and in my eyes you're wrong.

Incidentally, if you did say that, you would be wrong, because the Yankees are the greatest sports franchise in world history.

annabelle you are so correct. Natalie is campaigning big time and doing it the way she knows how. Using her body is the biggest part and Team Christ part and loyalty pledge she thinks she has with the boys. She was doing all that last night.

They are all just playing the game they think is best. Yes and Sheila is ramping up her game with the Natalie trashing. It happens and Sheila saved that part for the end game.

They all are guilty of trashing each other. Some a little more guilty of it then others but I am not going to name names because nobody will agree.

The fact that Sheila and Sharon have been trashing Natalie non-stop the last few days makes it stand out more.

If you look at the whole season you might have a different opinion.

Marty, I totally agree with you. They've all been equally doing the trashing. It's Sheila's time to shine, though, and do the work that needs to be done next - give Nat the boot. :animated_wave:

Did you ever know and adult to mention their Birthday so much. Enough already Sheila we all know and will never forget. I do think she looks older then 46 maybe she is sunning to much.

Maybe Sheila wants Natalie to know it is her day and not all about Natalie this time.

And I think Sheila looks good at her age. She just needs to tip her head back when she is sunning so she doesn't have the tan lines across her neck.

Sheila and Adam having a conversation and both agreeing that they are F2. Adam said to Sheila that you and me F2 and Sheila said absolutely no matter what.

Sharon is doing an incredible job monopolizing Sheila's time. Nat is toast if the guys don't confront Sharon tomorrow night too.

If Natalie were to get a clue and admit everything she said and then remind the guys that she's said tons of stuff to the rest of the house she's never done and what she says isn't what she does and reminds them that James got the pot stirring for Sharon to take it over....then all bets are off on who leaves.

I have to say I can proudly admit I remember her picture as a Penthouse Pet :)

She looks good for her age though she needs to get some work done on her neck.

Also Shelia trashes Nat so much because she reminds her of her PH days. It is so funny seeing her talk about NAt wearing skimpy outfits when Shelia was shooting a squirrel for all of America to see . :)

I think what Sheila was saying is that she found out the hard way that the way Natalie is acting is not the answer to get where she wants to get in the actress/modeling world, that she lived it first hand and it got her no where, and that really as a penthouse pet even tho she posed for the mag, that during the other times in the penthouse mansion that they were expected to not dress sleazy and that is how Natalie dresses at all times, she also said that Natalie is waaay past the age that she could possibly get very far in that business and that since she was such a talented artist she should do something with that. It was not just a trash Natalie fest, yes they were talking game, but they said a few nice things as well, on the other hand they have all trashed each other every chance they have gotten, so yes, the all are hypoctitical. That particular trait runs rampant in the BB house.

Sheila Seems to have a case of old timers as Nat would say! She has really forgotten the huge favor that Nat gave her by letting her win. She has also forgotten how she really laid on the guilt trip about her being single mom also. She justifies it by saying Nat would not have lasted because Nat has no leg strength all she has is arm strength. I seem to recall Nat using a lot of leg strength when she showed the hg how she poled danced with Alex holding that makeshift stripper pole. Sheila has really let being HOH go to her head. She does not want Nat in her HOH room but she was always in that room when Nat was HOH. She slept up there while Nat was HOH because she felt threatened by Josh. I really don't care for her anymore and I hope the boys get her and Sharon out soon. I feel they are the biggest hypocrites in the house.

Archived