Sheila

Jem

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark this on your calendar and save this in your favorite places because I'm telling you all this right now. It's my bet to you.

If Shiela gets Natalie out of the house this week, Adam is the winner of Big Brother 8.

If Natalie stays, Shiela wins BB8.

Mark it down.

True XAL

If Natalie is F2 with Sheila then yes Sheila will win.

What I keep saying is Natalie has a target on Sheila's back and does not want Sheila F2 with her. She won't take her to the F2 if she gets to choose from the F3.

I agree that Adam will probably win the big money against Sheila.

I also agree,but do not know how they are gonna get there together, Natalie will not take Sheila, unles she is dingier than we realize and she thinks she has a chance with the jury against her, Adam is well liked, if they get rid of Sharon, and Sheila does not win pov, she will be sunk, she cannot play for HOH, but I agree with you XAL on your bet, I have marked it down,lol

I have to admit I'm really proud of her for winning...and if we're being honest, she takes the ribbing in the house better than anyone...I'm at the point where I want anyone but Natalie and Ryan to win and I think she is deserving for her game of "talking" in BB

It was very nice to see the side that Sheila showed last night... made me look at her in a different light. She sat with her glass of wine, and read and reread her LFH and then took a long time to look over all of her pictures and reminesce over ther memories of when the pictures were taken. She also took her sons picture and removed it from the HoH wall and sat it by her bed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-yaYWGZCBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2_LIL3lZyc

I cannot pull for her a bit. I cannot take her incessant ranting and repeating of herself. It just grates on my nerves. A past poster compared her "speak" to a valley girl and I have to agree 100% on that. I just cannot take another winner of BB that I feel has won by default.

I think Danielle should have one last season over Dick.

I was happy for them to all see her beautiful pic, because the others are sooo much younger than her, I think it did them good to see that she was a beautiful younger woman, the guys were drooling,lol and it was weird how Natalie just could not stop yakkin about it. It puts a younger face on Sheila for them. I was happy for her.

well bb that does grate on my nerves as well, but in recent days she has seemed to settle down just a bit. let us hope that trend continues,lol

yep, and i am not sure I am rooting for her strong, but if she gets to F2 depends on who she is next to as to whether I would root for her.

I am afraid that I have to disagree with a previous poster regarding Sheila's best bet to win.

Putting up Adam and Sharon on the block is the BEST scenario for Sheila for the following reasons:

1. If Nat wins POV, then she will be glad that Sheila kept her word and Natalie may or may not go after Sheila. Lets be honest... none of us know whether or not Natalie is truly with the guys or the girls because she flip flops for whoever is in power.

2. If Ryan wins POV, then he will pull Adam off and Natalie goes up. Natalie goes home. Not Sheila's fault. Sheila would probably get Natalie's vote because she "couldn't help" Natalie getting nominated. And Natalie might hold it against Adam and Ryan that they voted her out when "the plan" was to get rid of Sharon.

3. If Sharon survives this week, then she has a good shot at winning HOH for the final 4. Her target really will be Adam. They consider Sheila useless in competitions, therefore, Sheila would be the logical choice to take to F3.

Getting rid of Natalie WOULD ensure that Josh, James and Chelsia would for sure vote for Sheila. Probably Sharon too if Sharon goes to jury. Say what you will, but Sheila IS the one that is known for flipping the house. She would have a very convincing argument at the end.

And Xal, I know you like Natalie and that is why you believe it is best for Sheila to not go after her. I felt the same way regarding James. I liked him. Wanted him to stay around. He's gone now. Natalie is the biggest target, mainly for her strength, but there are times when she's gotten lucky mentally too. She overplayed the people in the house and it is coming back to bite her in the butt this week. If she survives, she will probably make it to the F3. If not, then Sheila probably wins the game.

And no, I do not believe that Natalie DESERVES to win. Truth be told, none of them deserve it this year. If she wins POV this week and HOH next week, then I will change my mind and say she has EARNED the right to win.

I don't like Natalie. I said last week I hope she goes next. She annoys the HELL out of me so please re-read my posts. I have been consistent. I liked Natalie about four weeks ago but since then I've consistently said she annoyed me and the only person I wanted out before her was James who annoyed me more.

If Natalie stays and ANYONE but Natalie wins, Natalie goes up again and Shiela is safe another week AND can play for HoH next. I think she's got another HoH left in her.

I think people are assuming Natalie is going to win the next HoH if she stays and I'd bet against that any day of the week. She got lucky with one of them in my opinion.

I want Natalie to go but I don't believe it's in Shiela's best interest for her to go and I am rooting for Shiela to win this.

Thus, I bite my tongue and take Natalie's nonsense and hope Shiela keeps her.

Keeping Natalie keeps the target off Shiela because you know with Natalie gone Shiela becomes a target. As long as Natalie stays, Natalie is always a target.

On top of that, people are quick to forget Ryan and Sharon have a little something of a deal going on. Lets not forget that.

Ryan will only stay with Sharon as long as it is convenient for him to do so. He, along with Natalie, finds his alliance convenient so long as they are in power. As soon as the alliance is out of power, he will be with the ones in power. If Sharon wins HOH next week, you can guarantee that he will be "Woohoooo" in private with Sharon. If Sharon doesn't win HOH next week, you can guarantee that he will be helping to target her. Its called hedging your bets.

Sorry about mistaking your like/dislike of Natalie. You were so vehement in keeping Natalie, that it makes a different impression.

I still disagree about keeping Natalie. Adam and Ryan are the next targets if Natalie is gone. Sheila is only the target in the F3. Everyone wants to take Sheila to F3 because they do not believe she can win anything.

They are all way too enamored of their own ability to win this thing.

I agree, I think for her age and the life she has led she is quite attractive too. She has kept in shape and she is living a healthy lifestyle (food choices, exercise, not smoking). I think she looks wonderful for 45.

Sheila is my fave houseguest. So happy she got the pictures of her son and her letter. Plus, she is still a beautiful woman.

the game show one was funny, well so was the Ellie one, she is not the greatest actress, but this may be her academy award winning performance, while she has been annoying in some of her repetitiveness about the single mom thing, other than that she has not done any real bad stuff, and she managed to turn things around between her and James, and that is one thing I will give him, he kind if changed his mind about ol Sheila, and was nicer to her towards the end, especially his last night in the house, i appericated that in him.

still in disbelief she won hoh

lol

I can see by your you know what eatin grin you are in disbelief UPV,lololol :giggle::giggle:

Archived