Sheila

Jem

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good enough.

There was talk about Gnat making deals with her last night, not sure if it was really happening or just an assumption.

Sheila is fit and while the face may look 45, the neck looks about 65. I've never seen anything like it. Maybe she had some reconstructive surgery on the face but couldn't afford anything below the chin.

Sheila did not win HOH. She begged Natalie to drop and let her just have a letter and pictures of her family. Sharon was pressuring Natalie to drop, too. Natalie was willing to go on for hours and Sheila has another hour in her - she said so herself. Natalie dropped so Sheila could get her pictures and letter. She asked Sheila not to put her up. Sheila swore she wouldn't.

Sheila had the HOH handed to her. Her record is clean - she hasn't won anything this entire game.

Thanks, that is some of what I heard last night.

I know Gnat wanted it bad and my guess she could have outlasted them all. So, Sheila if she doesn't try to backdoor Gnat has kept to her word so far. Gnat better fight hard for that POV, because Sheila is a loose cannon.

It looked to me like Sheila was going to go all night so she could see pics of her son and get her letter. Nat did drop for her but later told Sharon that she didn't want to win HOH this week because she wouldn't be able to play next week.

Oh I didn't see it that way at all. I think that Sheila had this one in the bag. Natalie did say that she wanted to win the next HOH and if she won this won she could not play for the next one. She said the warrior in her wanted to play as long as she could but she know it was better to go for HOH next week. She then played it out like she was doing this as a Christian. She said she thought WWJD.

In my opinion Sheila would have won this competition and Natalie dropped for her own reasons and not to be nice to Sheila.

Natalie did not want the HOH last night.

Say what you will, but Sheila IS the one that is known for flipping the house. She would have a very convincing argument at the end

Completely true

She has talked the ears off everyone Remember when Ryan was hoh

Sheila was the one who went to him and changed his mind out by the HT

ABOUT WHO TO GET OUT

She has done that more than once to others

Shes has had more control with evictions than she is given credit for

As for GNAT she SAID while she was even in the cage

"UH if I drop then I could play for HOH next week"

Sheila told her flat out" Do what you want IM staying up here"

Although she pulled the I want my family pic thing {Didnt Nat doe the same with James}

she was NOT dropping period!!!! :hammer:

What show were you guys watching last night ?????

Nat wanted down she started the deals not Sheila

It is interesting how the confidence has grown in Sheila since the 'win'. It will be quite interesting to see how the tables will turn. I am still wondering if Ry will remain loyal to her til the end. I would think he would stick more to Adam, but then again he does have an alliance with Sharon... can't wait to see how it all plays out!

Sheila had the HOH handed to her. Her record is clean - she hasn't won anything this entire game.

Correct...

I didn't watch any of it, but I'm so amused by the conflicting stories about Shiela's win.

Natalie handed it to her... Shelia begged for pictures because it is her sons birthday, she was moving around, wearing down and would NOT have lasted much longer...

Natalie was content to sit there all night and would have... She wasn't the one trying to make deals... She was promised not to be put up this week, and she gave shelia hoh...

That is exactly what happened...

Nat did indeed hand it to her, she wanted the pictures and the letter because her birthday is on Sunday and she said it would be the best birthday present. She made a deal with Ry and with Nat but Ry dropped first...

perception ~ like the saying goes. Watch the video.

Sheila said many times that she wanted Natalie to fight for it if she wanted to win it because she (Sheila) was in it for the long haul. Yes she did say quite a few times she wanted to see pictures of her son and get a letter but she also told Natalie to do what was best for her. I say that Sheila had the edge as far as strength. As soon as they went down Natalie kept saying she needed some Advil because she had a migraine headache. I think there were many reasons Natalie dropped down and "giving" it to Sheila was NOT one of them.

Natalie said many times that it was better to go for HOH next week and she didn't know what to do. She finally decided.

Natalie did what was best for Natalie.

Sheila had the stronger hold on the glass cage.

Is it just me or does Sheila seem to be a little full of herself right now? The way I see it, the HOH was given to her because Nat didn't want it this week. I have no doubt that Nat would have outlasted Sheila. I sure hope they do a better job of casting for BB10. This has been the biggest house of flip-floppers and it drives me crazy!!

because her birthday is on Sunday

Opps I said her son's.. Still a birthday in the family...

And to the people one on hand saying "Natalie did it so she can play for hoh next week" then on the other hand saying "Shelia won it fair and square", just :stop: and look at the contradiction there...

And it doesn't matter for what reason Natalie handed it to her, the fact remains she did...

Is Sheila throwing Nat completely under the bus ... I just saw a clip where she is saying to Adam that Nat wants Adam gone ...

I've seen Nat tell Sheila that they are sticking to the plan to get Sharon out ...

I never saw anywhere where Nat said she wanted Adam out...

every one has such a different perception, Sheila did in no way beg for Natalie to drop so she could have her letter and some pics or beg her to drop for any other reason, and after the comp was over Natalie tried to make it all about her, BUT when she and Sheila were talking about how long they would have stayed up there they BOTH said they would have gone the distance, but personally I think only Sheila would have gone for the long haul, natalie said she wanted next week for sure, but no worries because I am very sure Natalie will be exiting the house this week.

I am a Nat fan and I do have to say that Sheila did tell her to do what was best for her ... Sheila said she was in it for the long haul cause she wanted it bad ...

However Sheila did kinda plant the guilt trip on Nat and Sharon took over encouraging her to drop and using the lord as leverage to get Nat to drop ...

Nat finally gave in b/c she wanted to play next week in HOH and I think part of her wanted to look out for Sheila too ...

Nat should have thought about the way Sharon and Ry was encouraging her to drop ... Adam didn't say anything to Nat about dropping ...

Nat should have questioned herself about why Sharon dropped so fast and 2 why was Sharon encouraging Nat to drop if she (sharon) wasn't infact safe ...

Nat made a poor decision and is going to pay for it ... She got fooled by James and now by Sheila ...

Archived