Sheila

Jem

Yes that is true, but we are talking about Sheila here. If any of the hamsters left in the were gullible enough to believe it (Nat excluded) it has a samll chance IMO to work on her. She has nothing left to lose, might as well play all the cards.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you right might as well try all angles

I'm pretty positive that Natalie didn't take the fall for Sheila to win the HOH, she was ready to fall and let her feel indebted to her for her own safety...and as much as things Sheila has done throughout may have gotten on my nerves, I can't express how awesome I thought it was that this woman beat them out in a physical fight...that's just cool in my book and says something about her fight

If Nat were to say Sharon has her vote on the way out the door, all it would do would be to increase the size of the target on Sharon's back. Dontcha think? I would think that she would want to make her plea right before the vote just in case. If she comes up with something brilliant (it could happen, she's surprised us before) then it could save her ass.

If Sheila really think about it she would see that Adam and Ry are the most loyal to each other ...

She gotta know she won't win anything with those two ...

If she makes a deal with Nat and put up Ry ... Get rid of Ry ... Nat could probably carry her thru to F2 just in the physical comps alone ... Sharon has to go b/c she will hold the majority vote ...

I really don't see Sheila making it after this week I think the boys are going to get her out of there ASAP ... So if she were smart she'd keep Nat ... But of course she thinks Adam will carry her

From what I gather, the boys are planning on taking Sharon out after Nat and Sheila the following week. I'm sure I heard them say that.

Next week is all in the power of the veto. Whoever wins that has all the power. The only one safe before that is the person who wins HOH. Best case scenario for Sheila is for Sharon to win it. If the boys have to play against each other, I think they would in the F4 vote the other out because of general male mentality that they could beat a woman, but not another man. In addition to that... I think Adam winning that in short order just painted a huge target on his back. No way that Ryan doesn't believe that Adam couldn't beat him in the F3. Ryan will want Adam out, no matter how "strong" the friendship is. Either way, I think Sheila is still safe next week because all of them still believe that Sheila can be beat in the F3 competitions.

It would be a really good idea to put Ryan up and split the guys. Sheila is a dumbass if she puts Nat up. The guys are too loyal to one another and they are always together when Sheila talks game with them.

It's ridiculous how quick Sheila has turned on Natalie. She was Nat's best friend when Nat won HOH but now that Sheila won HOH Sharon is her best friend and Sheila is furious at Natalie and ripping her apart to Sharon b/c Natalie would like Angelina Jolie's lips but thinks she's a home wrecker. "YOU DON'T LIKE HER BUT YOU WANT HER LIPS??!!?? Nat doesn't even know her but Sheila does b/c she worked with her. But she can't talk about it. She'll get in trouble. I don't know who to hate more in this house. Right now it's Sheila and Sharon. I had to fast forward through a majority of BBAD b/c it was all Sheila/Sharon bashing Natalie. I hope the boys keep Nat even though I hated Nat last week.

IA ... Sheila needs to split the boys ...

She needs to make a deal with Nat to keep her if Nat wins HOH

The boys are too loyal to each other and she knows that ...

I think Sheila is depending on Sharon to win HOH but Sharon isn't going to win against Adam and Ry...

Sheila also thinks that Adam will protect her ...

It's ridiculous how quick Sheila has turned on Natalie. She was Nat's best friend when Nat won HOH but now that Sheila won HOH Sharon is her best friend and Sheila is furious at Natalie and ripping her apart to Sharon b/c Natalie would like Angelina Jolie's lips but thinks she's a home wrecker. "YOU DON'T LIKE HER BUT YOU WANT HER LIPS??!!?? Nat doesn't even know her but Sheila does b/c she worked with her. But she can't talk about it. She'll get in trouble. I don't know who to hate more in this house. Right now it's Sheila and Sharon. I had to fast forward through a majority of BBAD b/c it was all Sheila/Sharon bashing Natalie. I hope the boys keep Nat even though I hated Nat last week.

I can't take watching Sheila and Sharon .... Don't they get tired of talking about the same thing day in and day out ... Gosh all they talk about is Natalie this and Natalie that ... It is sickening ... I am sooooo tired of them

Whats funny is when they think they know what Nat is doing ... They are laughing talking about how Nat is campainging to the boys ... But Nat isn't campaigning b/c Nat thinks she's safe ... I wish Nat had a clue and I hope the boys keep Nat just to see it blow up in Sheila's face...

How can Shelia split the boys?? Adam is pulling himself off and will vote to keep Ryan. Natalie hates women, so she will vote to keep Ryan. That loses a jury vote from Sharon...which means a lost vote from James/Josh/Chelsia once they find out what happened.

By nominating Sharon and Adam, Shelia screwed any chance she may have had in evicted one of the guys.

If Sheila could trust Natalie, I agree with Mrs F. She should put up Ryan. Yes Adam would vote out Sharon but if Natalie votes out Ryan and Sheila breaks the tie and Ryan goes home then Sheila would be in a great position. She is aligned with Sharon, Adam and then her new best friend would be Natalie. But it would be a great risk because I believe Natalie would double cross her and keep Ryan in the game. What to do, what to do?

Shiela and Sharon are worse than the Nerd Herd in that they actually talk behind Natalie's back more.

I mean, pretty much 90% of their conversations when they are alone is trashing Natalie.

Yeah Sharon you rotten little snot. That's very Christian of you.

Natalie does it sometimes but Sharon has been doing it 24/7 since Shiela won HoH. My God she's a little hypocrite and Shiela goes right along with her.

Now I'm no longer rooting for Shiela. I'm sending all my positive energy Ryan and Adam's way.

Get those two bitches out of the house.

Shiela and Sharon are worse than the Nerd Herd in that they actually talk behind Natalie's back more

And what has Natalie been doing behind Sharon's, Josh's, Chelsia's, Shelia's or James' back? Natalie is the worst when it comes to kissing someone on the lips, then trashing them behind their backs. I can't fault Sharon for joining in, as Shelia and Nataile have been doing it from DAY 1. Sharon HAS to buddy up to Shelia, who else is she going to talk to? I see Shelia as the hypocrit and Sharon trying to get by another week.

But last time I checked, Natalie was the only one beating people onver the heads with "Team Christ" and being "good Christians" and all of the other blasphemous drivel.

Oh give me a break Francis. I find Natalie one of the most annoying human beings on EARTH but the bottom line is she hasn't said HALF the despicable things that people like Chelsia, Josh and Sharon have said about her.

Be real, be honest and stop with the bias. I've watched the feeds too.

MOST of the time Natalie is just talking about nonsense and being an idiot. It was PERFECT last time, a perfect dichotomy.

Natalie sits downstairs with the boys having fun and not talking game (for the most part) while Shiela and Sharon sit upstairs and slam Natalie mercilessly.

Season 6 anyone?

I do not let my bias shine through here when I post and I'm proud of that. Even when I despised Dick last year I said some nice things about him and even claimed I felt bad for him during that contest with the hoses and the jumping over the bar.

Anyone who claims Natalie has done half the slamming behind closed doors as Chelsia, Josh and Sharon is being dishonest with themselves and allowing their hatred for Natalie to cloud their view.

Sorry. If I've gotta be the Simon Cowell of the boards, I will.

Archived