Sheila

Jem

Not bad will get that book started along with the publicty of 2 place and get her kid in art school .

She would never beat Adam and I am going to love to see Adam at full force aganist the bullfrog Sharon that is so funny by Wicked and the clumsey oaf Rye bread .. I think NAT and her TA TAs are gone if not she will say DIOS MIO :)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<---------- thinks it's stupid to tell anyone they're on the way out the door. Gives them too much time to sway votes. BB shouldn't be about fairness. The more evil the better. :sneaky:

And I am so tired of seeing Sharon on the block week after week with out a care in the word ... The girl feels too safe and needs to go ... That is enough to piss anyone off ... Everyone who sits beside this girl has to campaign their @ss off and she gets a free ride...

agree

and sad part is she'll probably win game by being a rock

Well apparently, according to Joker's LF updates, Ryan gave Nat the heads up about Sheila and Adam wanting Nat out this week. Of course, he's all innocent and has no part in the conspiracy.

lol ryan is good

Why do Ryan and Adam keep saying Shelia cannot win PoV, besides being completely worthless in compettitions and having everything handed to her during the game?

Now they are thinking of keeping Natalie...lol, I KNEW those wussies wouldn't go through with evicting Natalie. What a bunch of blow hards.

after this past hoh

anyone can win comps lol

huh?? I thought with Natalie talking a million miles a minute that is was all about HER. I watched it as it was happening and then watched the video. It was really all about poor Natalie. Yes Sheila did call her out on some valid points.

I disagree. Sheila is a liar and has been making deals and sticking with Sharon....not Natalie. As soon as her and Sharon became buddies her loyalty moved to Sharon. If they keep Sharon she will go to F2 and win the game. I hope it happens if they send Natalie out.

serves them well for not booting sharon out already

I believe Natalie when she said she would keep them till final 4, after that it should be an all out war. They all jumped the gun trying to vote her out before that.....in the past if people would have just kept to their alliance instead of getting paranoid and listening to others it would have been better for them.

Well probably because they know Natalie and Ryan are going to evict Sheila and Adam and go F2 together. It is playing smart to break that up.

Paranoia sadly is the name of the game this year.

You just never know what Adam will do but he tends to go along with what Sheila tells him to do. We shall see.

12:06 pm BBT - Sheila has lost her damn mind!!! She is rebuilding "Alex" in the boat room

:lol2: That is absolutely the funniest update to the live feeds this season. I am now frantically searching for a copy of the live feed.

:hahohi::smilielol:

Archived