Sheila

Jem

oh and I had forgotton how Sharon was prompting her, although Adam kept his mouth zipped a little better, they are all palying the game, and all of them are just waiting for their best oppertunity to make the big move that keeps them in that house

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if the HOH was handed to Sheila or not. I believe Sheila was going to fight as long as possible for HOH and whether she would have beat Natalie in the end is a moot point. It simply does not matter.

If Natalie leaves because she was that stupid to hand over the HOH to Sheila, thinking that she was always going to be safe, then she deserves to be evicted.

I will say once again... Natalie's ONLY chance of survival is to win the POV tonight.

oh I so agree Misha, and I hope we know that anyone but Natalie won POv like real soon,lol

Weazelgirl,

We don't know exactly, but the TV said that POV comp was tonight. They're all waiting around for it to start.

I couldn't agree with you more Fatcat. Natalie has been doing EVERYTHING to ensure that just in case if she does not win POV, she does not get nominated. I wonder if she realizes or is onto the fact that she is now everyone's target. The guys are freaking out cause they're having a hard time believing that Sharon and Sheila really DO want Natalie out. I think they will find out soon enough.

I wanted to slap Adam and Ryan for finally now realizing that they SHOULD have kept James. *sniffles* Morons. Why couldn't they have figured that out BEFORE Adam put James on the block??

I wanted to slap Adam and Ryan for finally now realizing that they SHOULD have kept James. *sniffles* Morons. Why couldn't they have figured that out BEFORE Adam put James on the block??

At the time, didn't they both say they had to deal with James "now" and worry about the others later. Well, maybe they thought they had this last comp locked up for some reason. These two can't think past the hour they are in (and the others too).

These HG have flipped flopped as much as I have this year.

I think I am sticking with Sheila as my favorite. (ya never know though I could flip flop)

This season sucks anyway and I am looking forward to BB10.

This season DOES suck and I can't wait for BB10 either.

Though, good thing Adam himself won HOH. No one had to pull him down, and now it's between putting up Ryan and Natalie and of course, she made deals with both of them... so it won't even hurt Sheila to put up Gnat. I can't wait for that hooker who praises God 24/7, yet contradicts all she says is OUT of there!! :pray2:

I think I am rootin for both Sheila and ADam, althoughI do not think they are each others best F2. Sharon I think needs to go next, even tho she has gotton faron floating alone, it appears she does not have a lot of blood on her hands, none of them need to go to F2 with her, so I think she will go next, especially if she is relying for others to take her, she has not won anythin, and I do not think she is even trying, but quite the opposite.

With Sharon gone next then they can all fight it out, and I think Sheila has a good chance against Ryan as far as comps go , he ain't all that when it comes to comps. If Sheila would win , she would take Adam, but I am not sure Adam would Take her, that would be sad, cause even if she did not win against him 50 g's would be a nice chunk of change for her

That is why I think Sharon will go next

sheila wont get nat or matt vote in finale

sheila only chance to win bb is against ryan

that may be so, but I would hate to see Ryan go with Adam because I think Adam will win and I do not mind that, but I hate the idea of ryan getting the 50 grand, I do not like him much and eeew on his girlfriend Jen.

Sheila is doing a really good job as HOH. She has an open door and she did not suffer from the HOH power syndrome

No, I refuse to believe this for one minute.

Do not confuse me with the truth.

I really want to dislike her!

:hahohi:

I think Natalie should tell them as she is walking out the door.....Sharon if you are in the final 2 you have my vote. No way Natalie should be loyal to the others AND if Sharon was successful in being on the block every week and not getting evicted and splitting up a whole alliance...then she should win.

I agree Wynn, the only way she could possible stay is to attack her through greed. Just tell her that no matter what she will vote for the other person if she is in the final two. She also needs to say that if she goes to sequester that she will talk big crap about her and lie to Chelsia, James and Josh how Sheila hates them and talked crap about them all the time. Its worth a shot. it will make her cry anyway.

I agree Wynn, the only way she could possible stay is to attack her through greed. Just tell her that no matter what she will vote for the other person if she is in the final two. She also needs to say that if she goes to sequester that she will talk big crap about her and lie to Chelsia, James and Josh how Sheila hates them and talked crap about them all the time. Its worth a shot.

I like that!!!

wont matter that jury vote blackmail never works

Archived