Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

Oh, did we forget that Dick and Dani was the BIGGEST TARGETS on the Block the 2nd week, of course they had to fight their asses off for them both to stay. Dani did her part by winning the VETO, and Dick did his part by doing whatever he does, lol. I think they both had the hardest game for them both to stay in the game. Let's not forget if Dani did not Win that Veto that 2nd week, one of them WOULD have been gone, probably her, So GOOD FOR YOU DANI!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The night of the first round HOH, Daniele did indeed give Zach a towel. She also made both her father and Zach hot tea/coffee and grilled cheese sandwiches with chicken noodle soup. When Zach got up to clean up his dishes she told him to leave them and she would do them. (he still did his own dishes that night however)

I am not a big fan of theirs but I posted that night and have no problem saying it again that Daniele was nice to Zach.

As for whether they deserve to win or not -- doesn't matter what any of us think now -- they are the winners. Congratulations to them both.

Dani may have hid, but she won all those POV's and HOH's, I don't think that was by "hiding behind her dad". Granted, she is extremely whiny and appears to be a bit selfish, I think she was a great game player and a very pretty girl, now that she's put on some weight.

As for the comparison of Danielle to Janelle - Janelle has a number of years in age and maturity and experience on Danielle. I think Dani could mature into a very lovely person. She was courteous to the others.

The advantages D/D had working together... well, BB chose to set up the game that way with the two-somes in the house. Any other person in that house would have taken advantage of that situation to the absolute fullest!! To say that D/D are evil or pick on them because they did is silly! It is a game. They played and won and congratulations to them!

Kat

PS: The second I hear one or more house guests whispering that they are the "good guys" and they think only a "good person" should win the game - my hackles raise!! It's such a judgmental thing to say and the ones saying it are usually the ones with the nastiest comments about the "other" guys - the so-called "bad guys"!! (Ivette saying of Janelle, "she has no soul!" Really nasty remark!)

I've noticed that a lot of folks refuse to give Dick and Daniele credit as far as having each other's back in the house and actually getting to final two. Under no conditions would that have happened in previous BB seasons.

My opinion is that it was an awesome accomplishment no matter whether it be Dick's doing or Daniele's! They went through 12 other people who all had the power to remove the duo but were too stupid and too pathetic to band together and get them out.

All fourteen of the hg's are to be blamed that Dick and Daniele made it to final 2. Oh and of course America's too.

Regarding the "blood alliance", I just don't see that that was an unfair advantage if the other houseguests didn't think to break it up immediately. Any obvious alliance is something that should be broken up by the other players. On previous BB seasons, there were strong alliances that inexplicably didn't get broken up early on. Chill Town is a prime example, and they were in a house with BB alumni. 2 of the Four Horsemen made it to the finals. Cowboy and Nakomis could have made a blood alliance, but she didn't like him much, and he was one of the Four Horsemen (or four idiots, as I liked to call them). On the other hand, in BBAS, Jase & Diane were targeted because of a rumor of an alliance.

If an open alliance makes it to the end, be it a blood alliance or just two strong players, imo, you have to blame the other players for not making that alliance a prime target from Day 1.

I totally agree! An alliance of two can be more effective than a larger one because the other idiots in the house let them slide through. The pair can work well in deflecting attention for long enough to make it far in the game. They point to the larger alliance as a threat and the individual players as floaters. Other players focus on those threats and let the obvious pair slip by.

I wonder if that will change strategy in future games? With lackluster casting around a few big personalities, I doubt it.

One thing I don't get is when players target the "floaters" first..like they did this season. The floaters can be useful when you need extra people in your voting block. I know floaters aren't that trustworthy, but they can be useful. Zach definitely proved useful a few times. I think Dani was smart in keeping Zach close, even though he was considered a floater by most of the others.

They did target the blood alliance early, it was America*s Player who had the votes to get the to stay. If America*s Player hadn't been such a good chetterbox, Dick would have been out early.

The D&D supporters will always say that D&D had a harder time and should be commended on their "brilliant" game play. The D&D detractors will always say that they had an unfair advantage in America*'s Player. IMO, the whole season was hinky and it gets a big asterisk.

Good Job Danielle for playing with a stacked deck

Dick always had Dani's back, in fact it's the source of the tension between the 2 even after all of thiese years. Dani wanted it both ways. Don't blame her for what Daddy did, but then she would turn around and tell her father to do all those dirty things. Kind of like Nicole Brown's sister bitching about the OJ book because of the children---but those two orhaned brats signed off on the project so they could make money.

You can't have things both ways. Let the Dickhead win, because he as much verbalized my prediction that he was going to blow all of him money. "I want to go on a safari, and I am going to Europpe............... That a-hole will blow through all his money in less than 5 years, and later on in life we taxpayers will have to pay the medical bill for his filthy habitx.

Not fair, but that's life.

Bklynkel, I couldn't agree more with both of your posts above...

I don't think skeletor has even thought how close she was to getting

booted out and Daddy wouldn't have been able to save her if Zach

had saved Eric from the block.

She should be thanking Zach instead of still bashing him.

If an open alliance makes it to the end, be it a blood alliance or just two strong players, imo, you have to blame the other players for not making that alliance a prime target from Day 1.

Totally agree, Bklyn.

And the AP is only one factor in the votes. If the other HG's don't like having Dani in the F2 (they're okay with Dick), they should have done something about it.

It is their responsibility that the F2 is what it is. They don't have complaining rights at this point.

how would anyone know Dick is going to blow all his money or not?? Just because he has been doing a little daydreaming does not mean he will just get out and blow all his money, BUT, if he wanted to do that just run through it I do believe it is his money to blow through, who cares??I say enjoy and have fun and more power to ya, I swear to God these 2 can do nothing right, nothing, can't daydream, that means he is gonna blow his cash, cannot pass the time reminescining and talkin about past housguests, cause that is all bashing, geez they are bored , what else are they gonna talk about and in reality are they gonna sit around and be phony and say only nice or good things about everyone??? and I cannot believe someone called Nicole Brown Simpsons children, orphaned BRATS, I have nothing but the deepest sorrow for those 2 children and what happened to their mother. Just my humble opinion, but this has been the bash fest of the century as far as what has been said about some of the BB8 players.

hmmm.. i dont know.. i wouldnt think it was wasted money if someone spent it traveling around the world. people dream of that their whole lives.. and to be able to do that????????????? good for him!

it would be a waste of money if he went outside with it and threw it up in the air and walked away.

Archived