Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how would anyone know Dick is going to blow all his money or not?? Just because he has been doing a little daydreaming does not mean he will just get out and blow all his money, BUT, if he wanted to do that just run through it I do believe it is his money to blow through, who cares??I say enjoy and have fun and more power to ya, I swear to God these 2 can do nothing right, nothing, can't daydream, that means he is gonna blow his cash, cannot pass the time reminescining and talkin about past housguests, cause that is all bashing, geez they are bored , what else are they gonna talk about and in reality are they gonna sit around and be phony and say only nice or good things about everyone??? and I cannot believe someone called Nicole Brown Simpsons children, orphaned BRATS, I have nothing but the deepest sorrow for those 2 children and what happened to their mother. Just my humble opinion, but this has been the bash fest of the century as far as what has been said about some of the BB8 players.

I love your post!! Thank you "voice of reason"!!!

You cannot spend it after you die... Dick is 44 - so let him spend it all and enjoy it!! He will take care of his kids - it's obvious that he loves them completely. Daydreams are fun and exciting! It doesn't even mean he'll really spend it all on what he's dreamed about but if he did - terrific!!

Seeing the world is a wonderful thing!

And, the comment about Nicole Brown Simpson's children is so low and unfeeling as to not even deserve an answer. What an unfeeling, heartless moron!!

Congratulations to the final 2!!

Kat

They did target the blood alliance early, it was America*s Player who had the votes to get the to stay. If America*s Player hadn't been such a good chetterbox, Dick would have been out early.

The D&D supporters will always say that D&D had a harder time and should be commended on their "brilliant" game play. The D&D detractors will always say that they had an unfair advantage in America*'s Player. IMO, the whole season was hinky and it gets a big asterisk...

Dick said it best that time he told Daniele that they had the best kind of alliance, because, being father/daughter they would never turn on each other and the others were idiots for not seeing that...I agree...

I agree that it was more than a blood alliance. It was also great strategizing and great skill at winning comps.

Congrats Donato's! (I hope Dick wins though.)

I agree with this much more. They won many competitions including whenever they needed to win one. Dick was basically the strategizer and Dani was the Competion winner, although Dick did better in competitions towards the end.

Congrats Danielle, who would have thought that a young woman with such a frail frame could carry her father through the game.

Congrats Danielle, I hope $500,000 can buy you some class.

bahhaahaahhhabahaha!

Aside from that little moment of hilarity...I don't understand why some of you are so offended by the so called HG bashing - uhhhhh, If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you can be reasonably sure it is a duck - or in this case, replace 'u' with 'i'.

:rolleyes:

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::animated_wave:

Archived