Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

I think that Daniele is a spoiled, little brat who whines and complains too much--not to mention disrespects her father--irregardless of how he is--he is still her father and he is trying. CBS has not portrayed her true colors--only the people who watch the live feeds see the real Dani! She is a beeeeee-otch! She is the BIGGEST whiner that I have ever seen! She wasn't going to share the money with her dad which is why she's upset that she thinks the jury doesn't like her! Why would she care otherwise if she were going to split the money. I hope that Dick wins and keeps all the money. Especially for the treatment that she has given him the last week. I haaaaaaaaaaate it here! I want to go home! It's soooooo annooooooying!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty much in agreement with you. The difference between the two of them is maturity - or is it? lol Seriously, though, I am hoping that when Dani sees herself on the show that she realizes that she is also self-centered, not just Jen (although her people skills are better than Jen's). Not only have those of us with feeds or showtime seen her true colors, but so have those jury members.... I feel a bit sorry for Dick because he's more upset over their relationship than concerned about being first or second.

The jury treated her with disrespect. Laughing at her responses?

Complete assholes.

Ohwell, She has Nick's arms to run into after this.

She has her father.. which she is mad right now.. because she doesn't agree, but hey, whatever.

Man, Poor Daniele. The Jury is a joke. Aren't most of them supposed to be "Good" people? What

they have to make the girl cry by laughing at her. That is just the opposite of "good".

I hope the questions and laughing weren't as bad as it seems.

I hope the Finale brings this girl some happiness.

Looking into the eyes of Nick. The thought of him brings her strength.

Oh I can't wait.

What also strikes me as ironic is the speech Daniele gave Jen as her reasoning for evicting Jen in the first place. She claims that Jen didn't appreciate the opportunity presented to her by being in the game (saying she was only there for the experience, didn't really need the money). Yet all Daniele has done throughout the game is whine incessantly about how much she hates it, how much she hates everyone, and this is especially when things don't go exactly her way. On top of that, she constantly whines about not wanting to be there and wanting to leave. So really, who is the one that is not appreciating the opportunity to which they've been presented? She's a whiney, spoiled, ingrate. As much as I don't like either of the Donatos, I hope her father takes the first place winnings, as she certainly doesn't deserve them.

ETA: And if the jury laughed at her, then all I have to say is: You reap what you sow.

Dick would share, I don't think Dani would.

Well, I feel a little sorry for Dick right now. He is trapped in a house with his daughter who won't talk to him and when she does, she's whining, complaining or making him feel guilty. He can't even enjoy their success at being the F2!! He keeps trying to celebrate and she keeps bringing him down. If he wins on Tuesday, it will be bittersweet because Dani will not be happy for him. However, if she wins, he will be VERY happy for his daughter. Again, Dani is a spoiled, rotten, little brat who needs her a** whooped!! How sad that he is depressed during, which should be, a very happy time for them.

oh, boy, I have been convinced. I hate Dick, and if I ever met him on the street I would gladly beat the snot out of him. But he does get my vote for the money. My personal ethics keep me from hitting girls, can one of you females on the board handle beat up Dani for me?

The Jury has a rude awakening when they get out of sequester. Amber and Dustin especially. So they can be condescending now...but wait until they get out. People are going to be laughing and sneering at them too.

Bigmdgirl, I soooo agree, this is where I have to say that Daniele acted really rude and mean to Dick last night, more so than the last few days, she talked down to him, got upset over what ever it was that was really stupid, then she wouldn't play cards with him or any game, she talked in a sharp tone, and she is bringing him down and he has a right to celabrate, and this is before the Q&A session with the Jury. It seems from what I have read that the Jury indeed gave her a hard time, I realize they are just jealous, but of course she does not see that, she is blaming her dad for everything, like he threw her under the bus or something, which he would never do, how ungrateful is that?? Treating him mean and hateful because she sees or thinks by the Jurys questions that He is going to win. She cannot even see that even if he does win, she will reap some benifit from that win. I am just so tired of defending this girl, like I have, talking about her youth and immaturity, this behavior goes way beyond that, it is spoiled rotten selfishness, she wants the money and all the glory, when in fact it was both of them that got themselves to where they are.Dick showed a huge selflessness where she was concerened in this game and no she is makin him pay big time, and he does not deserve it. I wish he would stop beating himself up, he has gone above and beyond the call with her, and if she cannot realize how much he loves and cares ffor her, my god, get a grip Daniele. I am just over standing up for a girl who is in the position to have sooo much and she is pouting and giving Dick the silent treatment. I feel for him, it will not be a happy win for him cause she will not let him have any glory. I sooo would have told her how she is acting, he is being very kind to her.

while I have NOT been a fan of Dick or Daniele this season, I agree that he has gone over and above in his efforts to have a relationship with her this season. She has had him jumping thru hoops for her and he seems to feel so guilty for her misery. If only she really did have that looking glass and could see what her life would probably have been like if he had raised her instead of his parents! She might be more grateful for what she has now.

For all CBS good intentions (?) at mending their relationship, winning money isn't gonna do it. (especially if the rumors are true that money caused the rift to begin with)

JMO

The jury treated her with disrespect. Laughing at her responses?

Complete assholes

We can all learn a lesson from this: Respect is earned, it is not given.

Daniele did nothing to earn the respect of the jury. When her father was acting horribly to the HG, she was egging him on. Jameka heard them stifling laughter in the round room after they put the dead spider under her bible. The Jury talked about her hiding in her father's shadow, as uvp put it so eloquently, playing the good cop to her father's bad cop routine.

Dick tried to tell her that hiding out in bed with Nick the first weeks instead of interacting with everyone else was a bad idea. All summer she whined about hating these people, maybe they picked up on that and didn't buy her poor little me act.

I do feel bad for her that no one seemed to give her credit for the competitions she won, but who knows they may have. Dani is so stuck on playing the victim she may only focus on the bad things said to her rather than the kudos. I will have to watch the show to find out.

Although Daniele has won 2 HOH & 5 POV, it is all "relative." How many people "threw" the competitions so as to fly under the radar? People purposely lost on POV's in order to not gain enemies in the house as part of their strategy (I believe Zach and Eric did it). So, although it's good that she won competitions, it's not the end all, be all to this game. Look at Will...

I think that Daniele is whining even more now is because on Friday's Housecalls the producer says that they are not allowed to split the money. However, gifts are acceptable. So, if she wins the money then she'll have the perfect excuse as to why she can't share the money with her dad--BB8 RULES. I HOPE that Dick gets the money because Dani used her dad in this competion and will surely kick him to the curb again after it is said and done.

Isn't it sad that all d/d butt kissers even admit that those are bad people and you can't trust Danielle to do right by her dad. In the end, if this is the kind of people they are, then winning 1/2 mil means nothing. Neither will ever be happy. Which is fine by me.

I for one never said that or chucked them nor will ever chuck them into the "BAD PEOPLE" group, I just said I was sick and tired of her complaing, that her dad has shown great patience where she is concerned, she is behaving very badly.

Archived