Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

The Jury has a rude awakening when they get out of sequester. Amber and Dustin especially. So they can be condescending now...but wait until they get out. People are going to be laughing and sneering at them too.

i dont see dustin having a hard time once outside

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I would act the same. I would be dissapointed in myself. I don't think one person gave her credit where credit was due. They really didn't have to add those little touches of laughing at her. Was that really needed? What kind of person are you to laugh at someone. She is telling why she deserves it, answering their questions and in return they laugh at her answers. I would have been "You know what, Forget you, Forget this house, I'm over these people and this stupid game." I would have been just like her in that house . How frustrating it must be. She says it as she sees it. She is a little whiny, but I understand her whines. I really do. She has her father in there in which she didn't have good relation with but now he is trying to and she doesn't understand what took him so long. She has said she doesn't know if she can forgive and forget whatever happened between them. On top of that, she ended a two year relationship with a guy for which she realized wasn't right for her and now has a new man to look forward to being with. She hasn't seen him/hugged him in what two months now. She desperatly wants to see the ones she cares about. ( grandma, brother, friends, etc ).

I feel Daniele. PLUS, I really don't think she cares at this point. She has what she needs. A vacation alone with Nick.

I agree with you on so many points, it just hurts me to seee the way she is treating Dick, who has been her number one supporter in the house, he did this for her, and she is a winner no matter what, and she has a new beau to look forwar to. I just wish she could look on the flip side of this coin, and I realize that when they get out and get back to the day to day and she gets to see the people she loves most all of this drama will melt away, it is just hard to watch at this point, her taking everything out on Dick. I know how much you feel her, but I think you are far more mature alexandria ( in your years, and she has 6 on you)and would not go where she has gone.

I wouldn't go as far as she, thats for sure. I agree, she should show her father some respect.

I really think she will though, who knows. I think she is just really upset that she didn't get the

credit for doing so well in the competitions, she doesn't think her father is the reason she is in the

final two. I think this is just attitude because she might not be the winner and she was personally attacked.

To top it off.. they laughed at her.

I guess I would be mad in that respect. I would be happy for my dad though. I don't know if she is, I truly believe deep

down she is happy her father has(maybe) won. She just can't show it because she wanted to win. She still could win though..

Heh, I don't think i'd want a vote from some of those people anyways.

They really didn't have to add those little touches of laughing at her. Was that really needed? What kind of person are you to laugh at someone. She is telling why she deserves it, answering their questions and in return they laugh at her answers.

But isn't that exactly what she did to everyone else in that house? Why should they treat her any differently than she treated them. She did what she had to do so she could get to the end of the game in final 2 fully knowing at the end the jury would do the voting. Karma.

JMO

Let us hope she can get her game face back on for tues show, she seems to be the type to think about things some and then act differently, i know she is incredably bored, and that once they get out of there all the angst will melt away.

But isn't that exactly what she did to everyone else in that house? Why should they treat her any differently than she treated them. She did what she had to do so she could get to the end of the game in final 2 fully knowing at the end the jury would do the voting. Karma.

Well, my take on that is she did that to further her in the game.

They don't have to further themselves in the game anymore, why attack her personally?

Why not focus on game play alone? Is it really neccessary to make her upset? Seriously.

The game is over for them. The game is not for Daniele. She told them why she deserves the money.

They laugh at what she says. No respect. No credit where its due. She got to the final two, they didn't.

Whatever though, She will come out of this and run to the ones who care about her. She doesn't need

the jury house. She doesn't. She has all she needs. A father who loves her and wants to be apart of her life.

And a new journey with a new man. Life starts new after this show. I hope it brings her happiness .

Daniele has admitted to hating everyone in the house (except Nick, of course). She is what I like to describe as a "mean girl." She likes to talk bad about everyone else but doesn't understand when people do it to her or about her. As long as EVERYTHING is going her way, she's OK, but one little thing that isn't her way, she throws a temper tantrum and starts the whining!!! Although Dick may be an a**hole at times, it is apparent to me that he loves his children. She talks about her dad not giving her any credit but she doesn't give him any credit. When he stood on that stoop for 8 hours in pain and freezing, he TOTALLY did it out of love for Daniele, period. And now she's giving him the silent treatment and treating him like crap! Unfortunately, that negates all the positive of her winning competitions in my book!

The game is over for them. The game is not for Daniele. She told them why she deserves the money.

But I disagree. The game is not over for them. They decide the winner. Their one last part of PLAYING the game. They may not have the chance at the money but they certainly are still a part of the game.

JMO

I hope that Dick does indeed win over Dani.

Dani is stuck in a victim mode that she probably adopted when she was younger because it got her the attention from her father that she craved.

Dick is guilt ridden and so therefore some how feels that he deserves her attitude and let's her treat him that way out of the guilt he feels.

They really both do need counseling, because I don't think either one sees what is happening or how to fix it.

I think she said she heard them laughing in the background when she got her questions. It may be that they were not laughing at her and that she just took it that way. Maybe they weren't as somber as they should have been while making this big decision, but we'll have to see the show to see if the laughter was about her answers or about something else entirely.

Perhaps she thinks they are acting they way she and Dick acted toward Zach when they were nominated for the last time.

If so, what goes around comes around.

I too thought his speech was funny. I'm telling you, its the way he words things.

He is just a very weird guy. Very nice but very strange. I can't help but think

he is creepy too..

ON-TOPIC:

We will see what really went down.

I really can't stand the jury though.

Don't blame Daniele, lol.

The jury treated her with disrespect. Laughing at her responses?

Complete assholes.

Well she laughed at Zach, and encouraged dear old daddy to maker personal attacks about his girlfriend, that is another thing she whined about (and Dick) that it was unfair that the Jury brought her personal life into it. Maybe they should have thought of that before they made things personal

Those two deserve eachother

Alex, there are also several people on the jury who need to grow up or need counseling. IMO.

And Alex, there are also several people in the house who need to grow up or need counseling.

They really didn't have to add those little touches of laughing at her. Was that really needed? What kind of person are you to laugh at someone. She is telling why she deserves it, answering their questions and in return they laugh at her answers.

JMO

hmmm... good points... but here is where the difference is... the people in the jury are suppose to be "good" people. and for that reason alone, they would never laugh at someone else would they??? i wouldnt think so. good people dont do that kind of thing.

however, people like daniele would laugh at other people... cause she is not "good".

thats how i would look at it... (personally, i am surprised daniele didnt say "hey! what are all you "good" people laughing at??? that isnt very "GOOD" of you!")

sad really.... this years cast will be shocked once they go back to the real world and watch the tapes and see what everyone else saw. hope they learn something. hope daniele sees something in herself she doesnt like because if she doesnt... her life will be very hard.

Daniele is soo overly sensitive that she lets it get in the way of being able to let it wash and then give it back. I got to get to work, so y'all have fun chatting tonight, see ya when I get back, by the way, my Cheifs SUCK!!!!!!

I think it's funny (in a sad way) that Dick gets a pass for his treatment on the houseguests because "it's his strategy", but Danielle is being made out to be an ungrateful brat by her treatment of Dick.

I'm so torn regarding Dick and Daniele.

Let's face it: he's gross. Not many could stand for the way he acts.

But just when I feel for Daniele, she whines like mad. The both of them have had a great time dissecting the other hg and stating that they (the other hg) will most surely be surprised how the Am. public views them (and not in a positive way). I wonder if Daniele will realize (after all she says she plans to read the boards) that just about every sentence she utters ends in a whiney tone. Not just that most things "suck or are stupid" any longer, but now so many of them end in that tone. And this isn't just a recent occurrence. It's been going on for quite a while in the house.

So, when I start to feel for Dick in that he has to keep everything so light as not to get her angry I'm again torn. Which to vote for?:animated_scratchchin: I'm glad I don't have to make the decision.

Given that, however, they did play the best game and deserve to win!

...what goes around comes around.
Exactly! Pretty much every verbal attack Dick (encouraged by Dan) did to the others was personal...He used everything any of the HGs shared about their 'personal' lives to attack them and/or humilliate them, with Dan either encouraging him or laughing while he did it...Why is it wrong then for the jury to treat them the same way?...

The "because they're the good people..." answer has been kinda overused...so please, let's try being creative and come up with some new way to defend the indeffensible, that is not as repetitive and lame, JMO. :grin2: LOL!

Archived