Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty much every verbal attack Dick (encouraged by Dan) did to the others was personal...He used everything any of the HGs shared about their 'personal' lives to attack them and/or humilliate them, with Dan either encouraging him or laughing while he did it...Why is it wrong then for the jury to treat them the same way?...

On the nose!

The 'bitter' jury must decide between...

Daniele...2 words = douche bag

and Dick...3= poop sand which

ooooooooh This decision will be soooooooooooo frustrating to the jury, like OMG! You don't even know!!!

In any case, couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of followers, LOL!

I think it's funny (in a sad way) that Dick gets a pass for his treatment on the houseguests because "it's his strategy", but Danielle is being made out to be an ungrateful brat by her treatment of Dick.

I think it's because the jury does recognize, and respect, the gameplay involved with Dick, and so dislike Dani for her actions towards them when they were in the house.

I disagree that Daniele should not be held accountable for her actions because of her age. It appears that she wants to be accepted as her own person, on her own two feet and does not understand how the jury thinks that she was on her dad's coat tails. At this point, she is soooo ungrateful to her dad,to BB8, and to CBS, that it is a shame that she's going to get any money at all. What an ungrateful piece of work she is...She talked trash about everyone in the house, tells us that she hates everyone in the house...what did she expect--that everyone would love her because she is cute and has a thin body? "It sucks. It just sucks. It's sooo anoooooooying! Godddddd! I'm so over this!" I wish at this point that Dick would break bad on her and tell her to grow up and be THANKFUL that she's going to get $50K at the minimum with a possibility of $500K! I would love to have the opportunity to be on BB and to win that kind of money and I bet ANYONE in the jury house would feel the same way.

Thanks for that link Marty. I hadn't seen that.

The thing that gets me is they have been bashing every HG since they've been alone in the house...what the hell does she care what they all think of her? It's obvious she hasn't thought too highly of them. And she's a winner, unlike the rest. Strange girl.

I wish at this point that Dick would break bad on her and tell her to grow up and be THANKFUL that she's going to get $50K at the minimum with a possibility of $500K! I would love to have the opportunity to be on BB and to win that kind of money and I bet ANYONE in the jury house would feel the same way.

BigMD... i would love for Dick to say this too. she needs to hear it from him whether she wants to hear it or not. time to grow up and learn how to be an adult.

I had not seen that clip Marty. Typical of her. What was even more funny was the "You're a mean one Evil Dick" clip! I didn't get what Soyyo said about the 3 words Poop Sand Wich until I saw that. Had me rolling!!!

If you haven't seen it here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdj2ig9xsPA&NR=1

LMAO!! Can anyone else read Ambers words at 1:05/1:06?? :lol:

Marty - I really agree with you. In fact... Ouch!! I tried so hard to hang on to my thoughts about Danielle playing a pretty good game and doing so well - and, I guess I do still feel that way - but after listening to that link and hearing her final whining at her dad...

It just went over the top. I mean, if the jury was laughing at her and being disrespectful to her then shame on them. I still don't think Dick and Danielle did anything the rest of them didn't do or would have done, had they thought of it first. I don't think any of them are better than the other. Dick and Danielle made it to the final two and the jury should pay them the respect due for making it that far.

BUT - Dani should just say she's there and they're not and tried to distance herself from their disrespectful laughing and/or questions. Instead, she took it out on her dad and blames him for their not thinking she played better. I think Dick should win the final vote as hardship pay!! I sincerely do feel bad for her because she did make some really good, strategic plays and directed her dad through a lot of the game, as well. She should have been given more credit instead of the sour grapes disrespect of the jury. So, I understand her frustration at that situation. In the end, though, she is in the final two - and they are not. With age and experience, she may handle things much better, in the future.

No matter what, though - she should not have taken it out on her dad. She didn't make it to the end totally alone and he deserves the same recognition for their being there that she believes she does. I would have felt much more sympathetic if she had not tried to make him feel so terrible about things beyond his control - what the jury thinks.

I agree with you Mexikat ... She shouldn't care if they are laughing and snickering in the background b/c she is in the final 2 where all of them want to be and guess what they helped place her there... She won POV comps that saved her butt but at the same time if they wanted her out they had plenty of opportunities to do so... All of them are fake in the jury house anyway and I definitely could care less about any of them ...

If it were me the way I see it is I came to play a game I did that they lost I'm getting paid they aren't point blank... I came in the house with out them and thats the same way I will leave so :censored: EM

I do want to add something in Danielle's defense. (I've worked with children of abuse (verbal and physical) and neglect.) So much of what everyone saw as her "encouraging" Dick's bad behavior is really a learned response. Whether her dad ever abused her physically and/or verbally as a child (which she said of the yelling at her - he did that) she's learned survival behavior. Children often are seen showing favoritism to the abusive parent. It's survival. It can seem confusing to an outsider looking in - why would a child cling to the abusive parent instead of the less aggressive parent. Simply to avoid being a target and young children - from toddlers on - learn that instinctively.

They are often stunted in maturity, in many ways. Many grow up feeling self-worthless, insecure, helpless. If they were shouted at as children or watched their other parent, they feel helpless at not being able to save the victim of the abusive parent's tirades. Dani's behavior is classic. Her rudeness to her dad and her whining go hand in hand. He will see her as still young and helpless and won't strike out (verbally or physically) when she comes at him with anger and rudeness. Many times, she has been hateful to him over things that seem so inconsequential - but remember, she has 20+ years of built-up fear and anger and instability with him. Imagine being with a father that can snap from loving to violent in a heartbeat and you never know what sets him off. Being around a volatile parent, whether around the clock or intermittently, instills those feelings of survival and self-protection and they are not conscious or deliberate reactions. She probably is completely unaware of how she appears to the world!

Her being upset at the jury's disregard of her part in the game play is completely understandable!! Look at who they are favoring over her. She wants respect (especially from her dad) and doesn't even know it. The jury's behavior to her, at this stage of the end game is heartless, rude and sour grapes.

I won't go on and on but I did want to say, in her defense, that she is still very young - physically, and even younger emotionally - and probably hasn't had any therapy.

Her whining is very annoying and her treatment of her dad seems so heartless - especially when he's trying so hard to take care of her and show her how much he loves her. I believe Dani loves her dad very much and they will be able to work out their problems because he's willing to go to counseling with her and she seems willing to work on their relationship.

When she gets on my nerves, I remember to see her as a little girl terrified of a very loud, aggressive, verbally abusive father - (even if she wasn't the target) - and be forgiving.

None of the people in that house are perfect human beings!! None of them behaved completely innocently or truthfully. I wish people would give Dani the same understanding that seems to flow to the others.

Kat

So now Danielle is an abuse victim? i thought she was raised by Dick's mother, not Dick. Was Dick's mother abusive, as well? If Dick was an abusive father should he have been on the show with her? Sorry, i don't buy it.

Danielle plays the victim when it gets her the most attention. Nothing more, nothing less. If she ALWAYS whined and pouted, then I would say, you have a point. But there have been munerous times in the house when she was strong, manipulative and not-so "victimized". Dick's hand holding and praises encourages her behavior. Too bad, no one else is in the house.

You saw Danielle's encouragement for Dick's abusive behavior as a cry for help, I saw it as a sadistic strategy. She NEVER stopped him (with the lone exception of when she thought she had Eric out of the door). And even that time it wasn't out of kindness, IMO.

I don't feel sorry for either of them. They have made their beds and now they have to lie in them. So the jury treated her like toilet paper, turn around is fair play. When you kick someone while they are down, don't be surprised if they kick you back.

daniele or amber who plays victim best?

I would say that Danielle played a better victim as so many people want to help her. People just want to laugh and poke fun at Amber.

i would agree with daniele too

Dani is the most miserable finalist ever in this game...

I would be doing cartwheels and flips while bounching of the walls... I would be drunk and I would also make a fool of myself just to entertain the live feed viewers...

None of this "Its soooo fruuuuustrating, I hate everyonnnnne, I wannnnna go home crap that we hear from Dani over and over and over"...

Absolutely agreed, King. People would give a lot to be in her position.

And Francis:

They have made their beds and now they have to lie in them.

hey, pretty comfy beds to lie in...don't think they're being punished in any way!!

I can't help but wonder, if they really haven't talked in two years or is this all part of their strategy? Just a thought.

Were they trying so hard to get on BB that they exaggerated?

i say both are phoneys

If you look back at all of Daniele's rants, her whining and complaing, you'll notice it doesn't last long. I've said this before, but Daniele is in there with her Dad, she feels 100% comfortable speaking her mind to him. She gets upset and immediately spouts off to her Dad. If she took time and didn't go off right away, I'm sure her words/actions would be different. But, she is with her DAD, so she doesn't feel the need to hold back.

After she takes time away from the situation, she is better. It's just her venting. If you notice, she doesn't continue the arguments after she's calmed down, or thought about it for awhile. I've never seen her go off like that with anyone, or in anyone's presence in that house except her Dad.

The more I think about it, I can't really hold that against her. She is with her Dad. There would be no reason for her to hold back. IMO

Archived