Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

beats her hooters salary

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kywildcat, it is sooo true, i do not even get a lot of what is posted around here, and the most innocent of statements can be just picked apart to the nth degree, I really find it amusing at times.

Daniele is gonna come out no matter which she wns, but I think she really wants the big bucks.

My dad tells me stories of how if he misbehaved he would have gotten smacked on the bootay, lol.

I can relate to Daniele. It is a little frustrating with my dad. He doesn't know when to shut up. Or..

Just like Dick, when ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Dick pushes things with Daniele way too much. She needs

her space, he needs to give it to her sometimes. Back off her grill, dawg .... LOL

I understand Alexandria's point, but I can't relate. Being a child of the 60's and 70's, raised in a strict home, had I whined, I would have been smacked into next week. My daughter, growing up in the 80's and 90's, found out really early on what whining would get her too. Absolutely nothing. I think it's a spoiled mentality. Daniele whines because she's always been allowed to whine and I'm sure it's gotten her her way more than a few times too. Daniele is still very immature, although she thinks she's all grown up. Alas, I still like the Donato's alot and I hope they mend their relationship.

lol KY... i was with your daughter.. i was a teen in the 80's and turned 21 in 92' and my mom didnt put up with any of our whining... and still doesnt (i am 36 now) i was pretty good when i lived at home because i knew not to cross my parents. but as soon as i moved out i had a few years of "having it my way".

now i find myself saying some of the same things to my teenage son that my mother said to me all those years ago. hey... i learned from the best! i might not get to smack him into next week... but the fear of going to a foster family that will buy him clothes at k-mart has worked so far. :)

it might take daniele a few years.. but she will learn. just like we all did.

I didnt see that pic on Sucks, might be there but didnt see it there.

That goes above and beyond ridiculous, she is the devil, yet people post this kind of stuff??Even if I thought she was disgustingly horrible I would never put something like that up anywhere. JMHO

4le9b9j.jpg

I always wanted her to win over her Dad, but seeing as he wouldnt be mad and she would, well then It would be great to see her lose

Dani, if the jury votes in your dad's favor...think about it...

they'd have picked the vile, foul mouthed, disgusting guy over you.

and you lost on Power of 10 to Amber..a complete dummy.

AND she shut you out with you not getting one answer correct. AGAINST AMBER!

Man, that's a lot to have on your shoulders.

I can understand why you're so frustrated.

Congrats on F2.

HA! Truth hurts! When Daniele saw her father come down the stairs, she knew that her game was comprimised. That being said, ED's game plan had to change, too. What father is not going to watch their offspring's back?

I'm sorry, but little miss biotch needs to check herself . . . she is the one who immediately asked/told her father to team up when she realized he was in the house; she absolutely let her father create the smoke screen for which she was able to hide behind during the game.

Sure, she did decent in the comps; sure she contributed to the strategy convos with her dad. Bottom line, he did carry her . . . at the expense of his original game play.

I love all this trash talking :) Reminds me the the days when when we trashed Cowboy for being a retard, and his wife being a ugly fat pig with a son who should be shot for being such a looser.

Daniele is very good looking .. That fact does not make a difference regarding her personality.. She respects no one and is very snotty most of the time . . Maybe the fact things in her past have affected her to the point that this is just who she is.. She needs some serious counseling to ever move on with her life and stop being such a miserable person .. And this is coming from a male's point of view.

Look, Dani is a good kid . . . and I would say she does have a good head on her shoulders. She is not unlike any other 20-somethings I know. Shoots . . . my 20-something daughter gives me similar grief; heck, I gave my mother grief at that age!! :D

seem like jury wasnt fool by her good cop bad cop routine

ed 7-0 first unanimous bb bjury vote ever

Archived