Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

Lol Marty, well I wont beg, I just expect one! heeheehee

i don't know if dani and janie's dress are by the same designer, but in dani's defense...i have a dress kind of like that, too. lots of people do here...a "little black dress" with sparkly spaghetti straps. it's a pretty common design-type thing. especially this year, accessorizing with metallics is "in". carry on!

I wonder if both dresses were wone on the shopping spree in the house, then its no surprise they are similar.

If their fans are giving them money, then good for them, go out and have fun with it, I dont think that they should or have to donate it.

I give money to the animals too Fizz!!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, you have a valid point there yath..

but i have had people tell me... "why give money to animals... when you could be helping people?"

and then i have to get all "jamakkkkkkkaaaaaa" on them. ya know? dont get me started! animals NEED ME!

Who are these freaks that would raise money to send those punks across Europe...unbelievable!! America's Sweetheart? Wow...

I bet she wouldn't give them the time of day either... Some people are sure gullible...

ohh goood gosh.. its probably Nick's family!

or the same person that rented out that banner plane.. (apparently the person has money to blow and doesnt care if its for a good cause or not.. )

so who cares. its not my money!

What about fizzles pug puppy fund??

this is serious and should be considered! lol a cute pug puppy to hang with my 3 fuzzy ferrets~

i think maybe people forget they are liked because their fans don't answer every little criticism. i hate all the criticisms of dani especially that i feel are just made up out of total bs...but i would not have enough time in the day to counter them all. especially at another board, there are about 10 people who seem to do nothing but make up lies about daniele all day. nick made really a lot of money selling his stuff on ebay...so maybe that'll help. nick has tons of fans...and he says he just ignores the haters. good way to be. i hope dani does the same. she'll never convince some people she ever did one thing right in her life, so why try?

nick made really a lot of money selling his stuff on ebay...so maybe that'll help. nick has tons of fans...and he says he just ignores the haters. good way to be. i hope dani does the same. she'll never convince some people she ever did one thing right in her life, so why try?

So true, You made a great point - some people who target Dani are just vicious with their remarks.

So true, You made a great point - some people who target Dani are just vicious with their remarks.

First off I'm a D&D fan. Second, it does go they other way also. some D&D fans can, and have been, just as vicious about other house guests.

Well, I for one am a D&D fan and I can tell you that I never said much about the other ones I did not care for in the game, I made a comment about the ANTM thing with Amber, and I called Zach a meat head, but never did I go to the extent of whores, skanks, white trash, trailer trash, incestous, on and on, excuse me but the hate has been way over the top this season. and not by the D&D fans that I have witnessed anyway.

there is no doubt in our minds erin that you like your Dick,lol well me too, tee hee

lolol :animated_rotfl:

Archived