Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

i'm sure you're right...haters of others have been vile too. but seen from my perspective, not as much. all i can say is i myself have tried really hard to post the positive with the negative about people i'm not so fond of. whether i've succeeded is ?...for me, even being an ed fan, so many of the comments have been deserved. for daniele? most of them just really bug me and i really hope she doesn't see them.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, I'm confused. Baffled, really. Why are people donating money to someone who just won 50 grand? And if 50,000 doesn't cover it, her dad's got 1/2 mil he's willing to share. Wow, some fans take their adoration just a bit too far, IMO.

Strange.

Um, I'm confused. Baffled, really. Why are people donating money to someone who just won 50 grand? And if 50,000 doesn't cover it, her dad's got 1/2 mil he's willing to share. Wow, some fans take their adoration just a bit too far, IMO.

Strange.

It is a bit strange. Maybe they took donations before they knew D&D were in the finals. No matter though, it's there money they can do whatever they want with it.

What baffles me is how do you see these 2 selfish, vile idiots as heroes? Just one look at how dick dresses himself at his age tells you how stupid he is. You have to know Dani a little to find out how stupid she is, but she proved it. I am not a hater, I just don't understand what is redeemable about either of these 2 losers.

The Donato's won the game and played it very well. Dick deserved to win, imo.

The object of the game is to out play the other players and he sure did that, on every level.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say they didn't deserve to win, is crazy.

It's so ironic to me that the haters have so much more hate, spite and anger toward the Donatos than any of the HG have shown. If you watch the feeds, the show, and/or the DR sessions, even the HG that were "victims" ( :rolleyes: ) of the Donatos aren't this angry.

I have barely posted after the finale because I didn't even want to get into this, but jeesh people, this was a game. If the HG can see that, why can't we?

Besides being a whiney brat I think Daniele is not a BAD person. I never could understand the hate for her. I saw a lot of good qualities in her also. I think she should have gotten more credit then she did for her and her Dad making it to the F2 but ....oh well

Excellent post, Joni.

So hard to understand the motives behind some of those opinions that appear so full of bitterness and hate (IMO)--and of course, opinions are all they are.

There are "facts" and there are "facts". A lot of things called facts on these boards are interpretations based on personal feelings.

Anyway, BB is over. D/D were the F2. No matter how much help, luck, etc, that some believe they had, you don't get to F2 without playing the game well.

I would say the same thing about anyone else making it to the F2. It might not be something I agree with, but I would respect the finalists for gameplay.

Danielle has a lot of qualities, and they are all bad

Untrue, she has a great sense of style and self. Her self-esteem was pretty high, too. Very hard to find in young women these days.

Untrue, she has a great sense of style and self. Her self-esteem was pretty high, too. Very hard to find in young women these days.

That's a matter of opinion - I think her clothes are awful - overly trendy and unimaginative.

As far as her self-esteem goes - I highly doubt that since she obviously had or has some sort of eating disorder. When she came into that house she was dangerously thin - and I believe Dick himself said she has struggled with an eating disorder in the past. Those things are not hard to find in a young women these days - there are many young women who are so obsessed with looks that they starve themselves. Daniele has also posted in her livejournal that she loves Paris Hilton and Mary Kate Olsen...not exactly role models for young women with great self-esteem or sense of self.

I actually do think Daniele is QUITE intelligent which makes it even more insulting to me that she chooses to waste her intelligence by starving herself, getting implants and working at Hooters.

I don't care that D/D won BB - I didn't care who won this season - I didn't really like any of them very much this year, but Daniele is not someone to be looked up to or idolized. Period.

Regardless of how you feel about the F2 its over. So lets move on, and just get over it for this year.

Oh - I'm sorry - I thought this was a forum to post our opinions on BB and it's cast? What are we supposed to post about - how much we love Daniele and hope her and Nick get married and have lots of babies and live off of ebay sales and daniele's winnings for evah and evah ? :rolleyes:

I find it funny that other hgs continue to be bashed or talked down on other threads -- Amber, Jen, Dustin, Zach et al -- yet when anyone says anything negative about one of the Donatos, it's "Okay, they won the F2 already -- let's move on."

Basically, the message that comes across is: say anything you want about any of the other hgs (we do), just don't say bad things about our beloved Donatos.

Archived