Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

Hey JustMe, you brought up another good quality...baker.

Danielle is a good baker.

Wow, that wasn't hard at all. Thanks, JustMe

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say she gained about 15 lbs and she looks great now. As for the boobs - I am just expressing my own opinion - they look fake to me. I have not known any girl as thin as Dani to have boobs that big - it's just not usually the way it works. To have boobs you need fat - Dani had no fat when she walked in that door but she had DD's. That spells implants to me.

She is clearly NOT naturally that thin or she wouldn't have gained weight in the house !! People who are "naturally" thin do not gain weight, hence they are naturally thin.

uhh.. lets back up. naturally thin people can and DO gain weight. they also can lose it fast. i struggled most of my life to keep weight on.. and gain weight. anytime we went on vacation or moved i would get stressed a few weeks prior to the event and drop a few pounds. then when we would be on the move or on vacation i would have no appetite and eat very little (my mom said i was like this since i was an infant) by the time the vacation or move was over i usually ended up with a weight loss of 10 to 15 pounds.

but within a month or so, i would steadily gain that back as my stress levels decreased.. my weight bounced between 90-105 since i was 14... it wasnt until i was 33 that i finally was able to gain a few extra pounds and keep them.

so looking at daniele... i picture myself at 105 pounds and then BB calling me to go on the show. i most certainly would drop at least 10 pound before walking into the house and then another 5 or so within the first week or so until i got settled in. add in the slop? ish... no wonder she was stick thin. it was very sickly looking. i think at that time there were a lot of people thinking she had an eating disorder. i was waiting for the day she wasnt on slop just to see her eat.

i guess unless you live it, you dont understand it.. and thats ok too.

and her boobs? she didnt have DD's! lmao now that is funny.

Don't know if Dani has fake boobs or not.

But very thin women are usually flat-chested, very little boobage -- similar to Courtney over in Survivor (although Courtney's lack of boobs is to the extreme).

That doesn't prove Dani does or doesn't. Just saying.

Yes "normally" people with low body fat do not have big boobs. Normally does not equal 100% though & I would not consider Dani's boobs to be big. They look bigger in tops when she wore a bra which makes me think she wears a padded bra. In her swimsuit they look 100% real to me (unlike Jen's boobs which looked like implants from a mile away). Who knows, if Dani gained 30 LBS her boobs might get gigantic. She may just be genetically predispositioned to have bigger boobs in relation to her body fat. If they are fake I bet a lot of women would like to know the name of her plastic surgeon because he is very good.

Some pics from oddandstupid.com

200708121857240752.jpg

200707171512540859.jpg

while that may be the "norm" for thin women - my own daughter wears a size 4 clothes and wears a D cup bra. She is completely natural. She weighs a whopping 117 lbs and is 5'7" tall. She also used to work at Hooters. I will say a surprisingly large number of the waitresses there did have implants but not all of them by any means.

I thought there was discussion on the feeds at one point about who all did and did not have that surgery.

Real or not, she does have a high self esteem.

Now back to the list of Danielle's good qualities:

Self entertaining

Hair hygiene

Fashionable

Baker

Genetically predispositioned for small waist and boobs with ridges

the thing with boobs.... if you wear a tube top and your boobs get smushed kinda flat.. then its pretty fair to say they are real... if you lay down and your boobs kinda relax and lay too... its pretty fair to say they are real.

now if you put a tube top on and your boobs dont get smushed and they still pop out... thats fake

if you lay down and your boobs dont... they are fake

i noticed daniele wears a lot of padded bathing suit tops and bras... but when she wears a tube top... she goes from BAM to hu? in no time. if they are fake.. i want some like that!

Now back to the list of Danielle's good qualities:

Self entertaining

Hair hygiene

Fashionable

Baker

Genetically predispositioned for small waist and boobs with ridges

Also, a lovely hunchback.

Here is a little message Dick posted at Sucks...I think this might shed a little light on why people are bashing the Donatos - he's a classless moron and so is Daniele.

E.D. is STILL hung up on Jen - obviously his rants in the house were not just "game".

Just wanted to drop by and say f*ck off..... I dig all the love and love all the hate. At least you have an opinion about me, unlike other houseguests who have graced the house I farted in. I was real, not a f*cking phoney, hypocrite, antisemite.... just an all around *sshole is all. I am shocked at the fact that America doesn't all dispise me, god dammit.... I am not shocked at the fact that there are legions of Crusty C*nt supporters aka fans of Jen. Because there are millions of people who take the f*ck out of f*cktard. I want to thank Vincent for setting the record straight on quite a few occassions, my son f*cking ROCKS!!! He was there, he knows. To the douche bags that fabricated blatent lies about me and my daughter, on here and many other places (like a fake arrest record saying I was arrested for domestic abuse) Go suck a fat c*ck, choke slowly and die...... Didn't I give you enough real sh!t to work with? You people are worth less in the world than the puss that dripped out of Dustin's c*ck. I haven't had a chance to read anything here yet, but I will..... and then I will tell you to suck my fat c*ck and die. But until then, thank you for all the love, hugs, kisses, bl*wjobs, h*ndjobs, rim jobs and whispers of sweet nothings in my ears. There is so much to catch up on, it is f*cking nuts right now. But I love all the photoshop sh!t, songs, loops and the rest.... You guys f*cking RULE!!!

Here is the link to the original post...I starred out all of the curse words to follow the rules here.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/16265/...lDick-here.html

Daniele chatted on Nicks chat - and I missed it !!

Darn school. Her and Nick are real, people.

Saw some real cute pics of them together..

I'm so nosey but it's so nice to see them both happy..

Now, I have to find a way to NOT miss the next chat.

Hopefully tonight.. and possibly the both of them chatting together

how wonderful would that be for me!

Fantabulous!

Okay - carry on. :D

Thanks for the post and the link. Just remember what thread you're in.

If you could copy your post to Dick thread.

ok, I pasted it there too - just trying to respond to everyone in this thread who is saying Dick AND Daniele get bashed worse than others.

and again.. i will say... they do. daniele has been called every scummy name in the book... nobody else in the house was trashed like she was on this board. the level of bashings were just way too off to even be argued.

That is the way Dick talks. That is his lifestyle and he doesn't care what you say about him.

But what does Daniele have to do with what Dick writes? Of all the HG this year do you know she is the only one that never used the F word. She had the cleanest mouth of anyone in the house. Jess was right behind her I only heard her say the F word once.

Daniele did nothing to deserve to be called skank/whore/white trash/trailer trash/ho/bitch and the many other names she was called.

Dick won and Daniele came in second. Get over it.

HATERS MAKE PEOPLE FAMOUS,

so whatever .

Lol Isnt that the truth... just look at her threads compared to others!!

Not to mention Im sure they will laugh at it... read a thread... count some money... read a thread.. count some money.... hahahahaha

Dick is Dick.LOL He says what's on his mind, that is for sure. Still enjoyed the heck out of him.

Daniele is not responsible for what her dad says.

Archived