Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh - I'm sorry - I thought this was a forum to post our opinions on BB and it's cast?

Botwin, you are absolutely right.

As long as these forums continue to be active, then of course conversation is, should be, about the HG in that particular thread.

I'm only surprised that the forums continue to be active. I wasn't posting last year, so I don't know how it was in other years.

edit: Re what Marty said...I personally don't believe Dani had an eating disorder, but of course it's difficult to know.

Okay okay Scarpias and Botwin!!! Damnit, i was TRYING to be nice. I know, it came out about as sincere as Danielle when she said she loves her dad, but i was trying. You don't understand how haaaard it waaaaas for meeee to type that without barfing on my keyboard.

Botwin, you mean you didn't like that yellow number she had on. I thought the banana look was really nice.

As far as an eating disorder, it has been well documented by posters here at Morty's who know Danielle personally, that she does not have an eating disorder. And if you do not agree you must have watched a different program or your TV isn't in high enough definition. She has a very high metabolism that was demonstrated by her staying curled up in bed for the first month! Gosh, why don't you all just face the facts?? Danielle is the paragon of physical and psychological perfection and we are lucky to have had this opportunity to gaze upon her eternal beauty.

ok...I think I just ruptured something in my esophagus holding back that gag...

Justme - EXACTLY right - you hit the nail on the head.

Francis - :animated_rotfl: I hated everything she wore on the show - the worst were the knee socks!!

Maybe Dani doesn't have an eating disorder - maybe she knew she would gain some weight during the show so she starved herself to an unhealthy weight just to still look thin at the finale? Either way, she looked horrific and sickly and girls like that being touted as America's Sweetheart can only be bad role models for tweens and teens who watch the show and idolize her.

I think she has a GREAT figure now that she put weight back on and I do think she is VERY smart, but I also think she is a spoiled, whiney, cheesy, famewhore and I always will.

Basically, the message that comes across is: say anything you want about any of the other hgs (we do), just don't say bad things about our beloved Donatos.

gary_coleman1.jpg

I think most of her clothing was okay. She looked good in almost everything. She is tiny but mentioned that her mom is as tiny as she is after having five kids.

Some people are just lucky to be naturally thin. Wish the heck I was!!!!!

I do agree that she looked much better towards the end of show with a little extra meat on her bones.

All and all, she was good in the game and that's what matters.

Wish her lots of luck as she matures. She has potential.

I do agree that she looked much better towards the end of show with a little extra meat on her bones.

She still didn't have any meat on her bones - she just didn't look anorexic anymore. And yes, there are girls who are naturally thin - but there are not girls who are NATURALLY anorexic.

Maybe we should have a list of the put downs that are appropriate to use on this board when referencing Daniele?

You know, I completely agree with the poster who stated that on this board, there are many who bash and slam every houseguest with a last name that is not Donato, and that's fine. But then when a Donato is bashed (which IS NOT against Morty's rules), those same posters go on about how there are haters, and they should move on, and they are sick of the bashing. It's not a one-way street. Or a one-opinion forum. Or at least, that's what I thought when I started transcribing here three years ago. After this year, I'm beginning to revise that assumption.

Oo, oo, thought of another good quality, self entertained.

I have never known someone so involved in her split ends. But, as it has been repeatedly pointed out, I don't know Danielle. But you have to admit, she was very hair hygienic, or at least appeared to be on television for 70+ days.

Maybe we should have a list of the put downs that are appropriate to use on this board when referencing Daniele?

You know, I completely agree with the poster who stated that on this board, there are many who bash and slam every houseguest with a last name that is not Donato, and that's fine. But then when a Donato is bashed (which IS NOT against Morty's rules), those same posters go on about how there are haters, and they should move on, and they are sick of the bashing. It's not a one-way street. Or a one-opinion forum.

I think when people have come to the defense is because the bashing of Donatos was so much more vicious then bashing of other houseguests. I think when I respond to a poster it is usually to correct a comment that is not true. My pet peeve is when someone posts something about someone that is not true then everyone runs with that as if it were fact.

For instance if I would post that Eric spent time in jail for beating an ex girlfriend and all these people believed it and kept repeating the story. Or that I saw on the feeds that Eric and Jess did the dirty deed and people believed it to be true. That would be wrong.

I posted that there is no evedence that Dani is anerexic when someone said she was.

Just like to keep it real......

i think there is a big differernce in the bashing. the bashing done against D/D got to be very nasty. things said about other HG did not get to that level.

there is a big difference between calling daniele the C word and eric a weasel. i didnt see anyone running around the boards calling jessica or jameka or even jen all the things that were said about daniele. skank whore "C" word? who else was called this all the time? it got really digusting at times and it certainly was not the same for anyone else. i think that is what people are talking about.

go ahead and say you hate daniele.. even people that rooted for her would say she was a whiny snot nosed brat. but i think people tend to forget what message board they are on and act like they are at survivor sucks... or maybe since the rules here state you can bash all you want on the HG... people found a loophole in the system and this is how they release their rage towards other posters... by attacking the HG that those posters like... :animated_scratchchin:

again, i think there are different levels of bashings... and clearly D/D got the worse of it. but to say that its a one way street? noo, its not. go ahead and bash.. all people are asking is if you could be a little bit more humane about it.

Anorexia is an psychological condition and not how someone looks in appearance.

No? Really? :rolleyes:

I don't know what Daniele's psychological condition is or isn't but I do know that NO ONE is naturally as thin as she was when she walked into the house.

I have no desire to go to the efforts that another poster did and spend my time seeking out all the posts that slam other hgs, but there were certainly plenty, and a lot of them were just as vicious.

And vicious or not, anything negative about a Donato is immediately jumped on, not just the odd 'vicious' one. There's a whole list of opinions presented on this forum (said without being 'vicious') that I could provide to back up that statement, but again, I'm not about to waste my time going through all the archives -- memory should serve.

On topic:

Dani Donato is all about herself. She's whiny, self-aborbed, and couldn't care less about anyone else (including 'my dad') unless she benefits from it. Period. My opinion.

As far as intelligence -- maybe at playing people to get what she wants, but let's not give her that scholarship just yet, shall we. Prime example (of many): "It's Jen on a peda-stool, it's just Jen on a peda-stool."

i think there is a big differernce in the bashing. the bashing done against D/D got to be very nasty. things said about other HG did not get to that level.

Maybe that's because The Donatos are so nasty. Have you seen Dick's first post-show thread over at Sucks? He's still bashing Jen and cussing people out...if Dick and his daughter are going to dish it, they should be able to take it as well.

I don't know what Daniele's psychological condition is or isn't but I do know that NO ONE is naturally as thin as she was when she walked into the house.

Clearly someone is...Dani.

She was too thin when she walked into the house. Period.

Talk about "anorexia" is speculative at best, and probably wrong in this case.

"It's Jen on a peda-stool, it's just Jen on a peda-stool."

:animated_rotfl:

That's awesome...I guess "crafty" would be a better word than intelligent. If she wouldn't have spent all her money on new boobs and tacky, overpriced clothes maybe she could have finished school.

then you dont know everyone now do you!

i was naturally thin my whole life. to the point people thought i had a problem. i didnt. fortunately for me, my arms were never that skinny... but my sister in law is also naturally skinny and a little shorter than me.. and her arms ARE skinny... like danieles. so even if she gains weight in her mid section... her face and arms will still make her look very thin.

i have known others that have been naturally thin all their lives too.... and naturally Fat! in fact, all the women in my family except for me are over weight. go figure.

i think with daniele.. she probably lost weight before going into the house due to nerves... and then, she was on slop and didnt eat it.. at her size and weight.. she couldnt afford to loose any weight. so it showed big time. but as time went on, we did see her eat, and she did eat a lot... and she gained weight. so much for all the theories.

Clearly someone is...Dani.

She is clearly NOT naturally that thin or she wouldn't have gained weight in the house !! People who are "naturally" thin do not gain weight, hence they are naturally thin.

i think with daniele.. she probably lost weight before going into the house due to nerves... and then, she was on slop and didnt eat it.. at her size and weight.. she couldnt afford to loose any weight. so it showed big time. but as time went on, we did see her eat, and she did eat a lot... and she gained weight. so much for all the theories.

what you said is a just theory as well ! :animated_scratchchin:

She didn't gain much weight at all, just looked a lot better. She was wearing the same clothes.

Even thin people can gain some weight if their activities change.

People who are "naturally" thin do not gain weight, hence they are naturally thin.

People who are naturally thin have difficulty gaining weight.

But most naturally thin people who live such an extremely sedentary lifestyle for almost 3 months, combined with high-fat, high-carbo foods, will likely gain weight.

On the other hand, people who are anorexic will NEVER allow themselves to gain that much so quickly, particularly when it's so public. That is fact.

She didn't gain much weight at all,

Maybe she just got hairyer.

It does make me wonder about her self esteem if she had a boob job at such a young age.

It's all those cookies...

One of my closest friends is naturally thin. She eats cookies, chips, eggs benedict every Sunday, etc. -- eat's like a horse, actually -- constantly. She eats anything she wants and never gains weight. Even when she was pregnant, she looked just as thin -- only with a ball sticking out of her belly. From behind you wouldn't have even known she was pregnant.

My brother was the same way (not pregnant (ha), but ate what he wanted and never gained weight. Naturally thin guy).

So naturally thin people, IMO, usually have a very high metabolism and can eat whatever they want, when they want, and not gain weight. Even cookies.

Edit to add: I don't know if Dani has an eating disorder or not, but based on her appearance at the beginning of the show, it's certainly a possibility. But who knows? Who cares?

Archived